ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 186 of 190
« First < 86136176182183184185186 187188189190 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2024 Royals Season Repository Thread*****
ChiefsCountry 11:36 AM 01-01-2024

Year Two of the Matt Quatraro tenure. Time to take a step up this year. Active in free agency and trades this offseason. A new look pitching rotation and bullpen. Will the young players take the leap up offensively? Bobby Witt extension? New stadium? Will Vinny recover from injury? Salvy taking aim at the Royals record book? Will Cole Ragans turn into the best Royals starting pitcher since Greinke 1.0?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Seth Lugo, SP
Michael Wacha, SP
Kyle Wright, SP
Hunter Renfroe, OF/DH
Will Smith, RP
Chris Stratton, RP
Nick Anderson, RP
Adam Frazier, 2B
Garrett Hampson, INF/OF
Matt Sauer, RP
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 05:44 PM Today
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Correct. Look, Fried is good and I have zero faith in Singer on the road in a big spot but Sale is a different animal. With Sale you hope your guy can find a way to match his zeros for 7-8 innings and get to their pen late. Fried is good, but he ain’t that.
Best case scenario: Marlins win tonight. Singer has the game of his life, we score some runs, and we clinch tomorrow night. Party all night. Shelve Lugo and Ragans, and we get them both fresh for the playoffs next week.

Sound good everyone? Okay, all in on three... ROYALS!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Best case scenario: Marlins win tonight. Singer has the game of his life, we score some runs, and we clinch tomorrow night. Party all night. Shelve Lugo and Ragans, and we get them both fresh for the playoffs next week.

Aisle drink 2 dat!!!
[Reply]
kstater 06:28 PM Today

Nah, the best case is twins lose tonight, the Friday Atlanta game gets rain delayed, twins lose tomorrow night, then we throw scrubs this weekend and rest all our starters

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:48 PM Today

Originally Posted by kstater:
Nah, the best case is twins lose tonight, the Friday Atlanta game gets rain delayed, twins lose tomorrow night, then we throw scrubs this weekend and rest all our starters

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
I’d like to see the boys clinch with a win. I think they need that moment.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 06:55 PM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I agree with the getting another win sentiment to seal the deal.

And don't look now, but the Marlins are doing their part... They're up 3-0 in the 5th inning. GO MARLINS GO.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 06:55 PM Today
Marlins go up 3-0 in the 5th
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 06:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Marlins go up 3-0 in the 5th
Bases loaded now with one out in the 5th. C'mon Marlins, blow this thing open!
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 06:58 PM Today
Good news, bad news. NY up 5-0 on Baltimore now, but Miami up 3-0 with 2 runners on and one out.

Need Minny to lose tonight because they may be playing Orioles B team all weekend.

Edit: scratch that. If O’s lose to Yanks they’re still only up 3 on Detroit for Top Wildcard spot and Detroit has tie breaker over Balty. So they’ll be plenty motivated to get that win tomorrow night either way to lock up the Wild Card series at home instead of on the road.

So Yankees game outcome less important now.
[Reply]
DJay23 07:00 PM Today
Marlins get a run on a throw home with drawn in infield but the catcher dropped it.
[Reply]
cmh6476 07:11 PM Today
Trying to switch to mlb network to see if I can catch an update on the twins game from the NFL game between commercials on prime is not convenient :-)
[Reply]
DJay23 07:15 PM Today
Marlins stranded the bases loaded in the top of the 5th by the way and then got a 1-2-3 inning in the bottom half. One out in the top of the 6th, still 4-0 Marlins.

I'm watching the Marlins broadcast and they have commented on how tight they thing the Twins look. People in the crowd are getting restless.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJay23:
Marlins stranded the bases loaded in the top of the 5th by the way and then got a 1-2-3 inning in the bottom half. One out in the top of the 6th, still 4-0 Marlins.

I'm watching the Marlins broadcast and they have commented on how tight they thing the Twins look. People in the crowd are getting restless.
Tell me more I'm almost there
[Reply]
DJay23 07:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Tell me more I'm almost there
Correa homerun, 4-1 Marlins

Sorry babe
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJay23:
Correa homerun, 4-1 Marlins

Sorry babe
And deflated
[Reply]
Ocotillo 07:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
162-game schedule, nobody gives a shit if you get in with a win. Just get in.
[Reply]
Page 186 of 190
« First < 86136176182183184185186 187188189190 >
Up