ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 186 of 660
« First < 86136176182183184185186 187188189190196236286 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:34 PM 08-26-2008
I'd recommend beer goggles too, but can you imagine what a raging dumbass gc would be when drunk? It wouldn't be be pretty.

Maybe you need a mail order china woman. A guy we call "the bedroom bandit" or liesure suit larry....he's got one, and she thinks he's the coolest man alive...rubs his feet every night and whatnot.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:35 PM 08-26-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I'd recommend beer goggles too, but can you imagine what a raging dumbass gc would be when drunk? It wouldn't be be pretty.
I'm a happy drunk.

And you're a bitter little asshole. Touch a nerve, did I?
[Reply]
siberian khatru 09:35 PM 08-26-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
No offense, claythan, but your way isn't working out that well.

You don't care for advice, but you think some gal IMs you once and she's automatically up for Anal. You don't know why you can't get laid with $400 worth of twinkeys at a Jenny Craig rally, but you dismiss the one woman who DID give you a shot as a tater hog, unworthy of your time. You can die a virgin as far as I'm concerned. Its probably your contribution to earth...not reproducing. You are sparing some cockasaur the gift of laughter though. You're a slump buster for some broken hearted woman, so you need to target some fatties and hood rats first, or maybe just go right for the graduating special ed class.

You've been ignoring A LOT of good advice for years. You're capable of scoring a lady friend, but you're not exactly bringing significant things to the table for the woman either. Got a job? Place of your own? reliable transportation? People skills? Able to locate a labia on your own without a staple to mark the middle?

Even slayer, who was 14 when you had a beard-off is probably slaying vaginas.
This is USDA Prime stuff.
[Reply]
luv 09:39 PM 08-26-2008
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
Bullshit.
Any girl above a size 3 is not your type. I've been attracted to men of all sizes. I tend to like thinner guys, which makes it very difficult for me to find a date, seeing as most thin guys are as shallow as yourself. But I don't exclusively dismiss people for being chunky.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:41 PM 08-26-2008
Originally Posted by Claythan:
I'm a happy drunk.

And you're a bitter little asshole. Touch a nerve, did I?
Who will likely engage in marital relations tonight, maybe tomorrow.

"happy drunk" and obnoxious, bumbling bafoonary are sometimes first cousins.

You're the clam hammer....the womb wrecker, the pelvis punisher, the g-spot gestapo, the muffassa of Muff...the grandpa walton of vagina mountain.

What would I know...

touch a nerve did I? which of us is getting pissy? (thats definitely pissy with an I...)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:43 PM 08-26-2008
Originally Posted by luv:
Any girl above a size 3 is not your type. I've been attracted to men of all sizes. I tend to like thinner guys, which makes it very difficult for me to find a date, seeing as most thin guys are as shallow as yourself. But I don't exclusively dismiss people for being chunky.
Women get initially attracted by personality etc, alot of goofy looking ****s get great looking girls, most guys go off looks initially and if the personality is awesome it goes further like dating etc...

IMO: I'd say a girl has to take care of herself and have that sex appeal...some just don't cut it....fat or skinny
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 09:44 PM 08-26-2008
If you could, you would. :-)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:45 PM 08-26-2008
:-)
[Reply]
luv 09:45 PM 08-26-2008
No. I'm not some shallow asshole.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:46 PM 08-26-2008

[Reply]
luv 09:47 PM 08-26-2008
Originally Posted by Claythan:
Hypocrite.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:48 PM 08-26-2008
Fat guys can pull that off claythan.....Ones with tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars in their bank accounts.

Your Yoda cupholders at mom's isn't.

It isn't uncommon to see couples who resemble the number 10 in profile....I'm thinking there are logistical reasons for the man to be shaped like the number 1. Keep on dieting claythan.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:48 PM 08-26-2008
I think we've pissed luv off.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:51 PM 08-26-2008
You should probably not try to, as see....she's actually prooven herself capable of playing skin legos.

The fact is, the beautiful people know their class, the 70% of us in the middle know our role, and the bottom feeders breed like rabbits, semi functional rabbits who might be first cousins in some cases, but I digress.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 09:52 PM 08-26-2008
No. I'm not some shallow asshole.
Who are you to define what does or does not qualify as a parameter of attraction?

attractive: pleasing to the eye or mind especially through beauty or charm

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...e%3A+attractiv

Overweight girls are not pleasing to my eye or my mind. I am not 'attracted' to them. I also am not 'attracted' to certain personality traits. If I get with any chick who looks hot, then I agree that would be shallow. However, not pursuing someone I'm not attracted to does not make me shallow.
[Reply]
Page 186 of 660
« First < 86136176182183184185186 187188189190196236286 > Last »
Up