ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 182 of 249
« First < 82132172178179180181182 183184185186192232 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:23 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I noticed one moron thinks Mahomes cannot handle the cold weather in Buffalo. After watching a weak-armed Tua light them up for 29 points in bad weather, I'm pretty sure the much stronger armed Mahomes would do just fine.
Aren't the buffalo fans on here always crying if Josh has to play outdoors?

There was some rain..etc

Mahomes loves snow.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:24 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
I think he’s saying it’s audacious to ask if the Bills are overhyped when the Chiefs are barely beating the Broncos and Texans.

But I disagree. Lots of good teams are barely winning. Philly barely beat Bears today. Cowboys lost to the Jags. Bengals are currently down to the Bucs. Etc.
Apparently, but this thread was started before the season began. And KC wasn’t considered the prohibitive favorite. So I guess I don’t see the “audacity.” Especially when they currently have the same record.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:28 PM 12-18-2022
I noticed one moron thinks Mahomes cannot handle the cold weather in Buffalo. After watching a weak-armed Tua light them up for 29 points in bad weather, I'm pretty sure the much stronger armed Mahomes would do just fine.
Strange, I don't even recall one game in his career that you could point back to and say the cold was a major factor for him (maybe the first half of the 2018 AFCCG, I guess. :-) )... and even prior to the NFL, I guess maybe they'd need a geography lesson to know Lubbock isn't exactly like living in Houston when it comes to weather.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:30 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Bills Mafia in general is unbearable. But I gotta give it up for Two Bills Drive. Really one of the better sports message boards I've come across. Generally pretty level-headed and objective discussion.

The exact opposite of CP.
Sure. If “everyone but Allen and Diggs sucks” is a reasonable take.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:31 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Strange, I don't even recall one game in his career that you could point back to and say the cold was a major factor for him... and even prior to the NFL, I guess maybe they'd need a geography lesson to know Lubbock isn't exactly like living in Houston when it comes to weather.
A typical day in Lubbock is 20+ mph wind. There were games in his college career with 30-40 mph wind. Obviously plenty of cold weather in LBK as well. Ain't like Kansas City is Miami or Houston as well for his pro experience.

They are also in for a pretty big surprise if they think Mahomes cannot handle a road atmosphere. Some of his absolute best games are on the road. I saw one of their guys say "I want to see Mahomes have to go on the road in the playoffs." Be careful what you wish for. Chiefs seem to play "down" or "off" in home games more often than they do in road games from what I've seen.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:37 PM 12-18-2022
A typical day in Lubbock is 20+ mph wind. There were games in his college career with 30-40 mph wind. Obviously plenty of cold weather in LBK as well. Ain't like Kansas City is Miami or Houston as well for his pro experience.

They are also in for a pretty big surprise if they think Mahomes cannot handle a road atmosphere. Some of his absolute best games are on the road. I saw one of their guys say "I want to see Mahomes have to go on the road in the playoffs." Be careful what you wish for. Chiefs seem to play "down" or "off" in home games more often than they do in road games from what I've seen.

Mahomes doesn't need home field. Our anemic pass-rush can't afford to not have the extra jump of home games.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:38 PM 12-18-2022

Mahomes and the offense tend to do well on the road, but the defense tends to be better at home.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:45 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Mahomes doesn't need home field. Our anemic pass-rush can't afford to not have the extra jump of home games.
Not sure it matters too much. The pass rush is going to struggle against good QB's no matter where they play. Have to hope they can improve the DL roster over time.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 08:12 PM 12-18-2022
What is everyone drinking tonight?

[Reply]
JustDíqLix 08:13 PM 12-18-2022
You think Tua lit up the Bills defense? I didn’t get that feeling, personally. He was 56% for 200 or so yards.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:33 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
They aren’t trending like we want, but they are still winning and that counts for something. If I am Buffalo I am not too confident against KC. Cincinnati? Sure as KC hasn’t proven they can beat them. KC does have precedence beating Buffalo, especially in the playoffs.
Still winning against the Dungkeys and the Texans. That’s not really winning is it? That’s coasting.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:35 PM 12-18-2022
What is everyone drinking tonight?

Let’s have drinks this week before I head to Mexico!
[Reply]
DRM08 08:35 PM 12-18-2022
You think Tua lit up the Bills defense? I didn’t get that feeling, personally. He was 56% for 200 or so yards.
29 points is a lot though. Buffalo defense has been known to completely shutdown some teams, especially in home games. Tua was hitting way more throws than I expected him to make before the game.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 09:54 PM 12-18-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Let’s have drinks this week before I head to Mexico!
Im on a flight tomorrow morning :/

When are you back?
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:19 PM 12-18-2022
Hash out the details on grindr you two
[Reply]
Page 182 of 249
« First < 82132172178179180181182 183184185186192232 > Last »
Up