Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
SAGA45 07:24 PM 06-11-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yes because there are other reasons why they kept her off the roster that are stupid and petty.
Such as?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:41 PM 06-11-2024
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
Such as?
Because the old guard resents her popularity. And for some weird reason resent the kind of attention she’s bringing to the game. There’s no other good reason to explain the stupidity of leaving a cash cow off the roster for a position that we all know is completely meaningless to winning.
[Reply]
SAGA45 08:42 PM 06-11-2024
Because the old guard resents her popularity. And for some weird reason resent the kind of attention she’s bringing to the game. There’s no other good reason to explain the stupidity of leaving a cash cow off the roster for a position that we all know is completely meaningless to winning.
Interesting. So what would you speculate is the reason that Kayla McBride didn't make the Women's US team? Would not her actual play on the court , most notably her 51.2% from beyond the arc, at least warrant that 12th spot?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:03 PM 06-11-2024
Interesting. So what would you speculate is the reason that Kayla McBride didn't make the Women's US team? Would not her actual play on the court , most notably her 51.2% from beyond the arc, at least warrant that 12th spot?
Why did laettner make the dream team over Shaq? I am not saying clark is the 12th best player. But neither is taurasi. You think the 12th player or 7th guard will get critical minutes on a team that will blowout every team by halftime? Your choice is a benchwarmer who can bring unprecedented marketing to the roster or some benchwarmer who is technically better but brings nothing special to the table. How is that an even remotely difficult decision?

And it’s not like you’re inviting Anthony Bennett. You’d be including a highly decorated player who can sharp shoot with a decent supporting cast.
[Reply]
SAGA45 09:10 PM 06-11-2024
Why did laettner make the dream team over Shaq? I am not saying clark is the 12th best player. But neither is taurasi. You think the 12th player or 7th guard will get critical minutes on a team that will blowout every team by halftime? Your choice is a benchwarmer who can bring unprecedented marketing to the roster or some benchwarmer who is technically better but brings nothing special to the table. How is that an even remotely difficult decision?

And it’s not like you’re inviting Anthony Bennett. You’d be including a highly decorated player who can sharp shoot with a decent supporting cast.
You didn't answer my question.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:23 PM 06-11-2024
You didn't answer my question.
I did. I did not say clark is the 12th best player. But neither is taurasi. If anyone got actually snubbed it’s Arike ogunbowole. So whether she is a better player or not is irrelevant.

But that isn’t what matters here. This is an irrelevant benchwarmer spot for a team that’s going to destroy every opponent regardless of who sits in the 12th chair. You don’t need McBride when you have plum and ionescu as sharpshooters and 7 guards on the roster. It is a largely irrelevant roster spot which makes the clark exclusion super dumb. McBride wouldn’t play meaningful minutes and neither would clark. Unlike McBride, clark brings a ton of PR to the team while she’s riding the bench, which McBride does not. Easy choice
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:51 AM 06-12-2024
And it’s not like you’re inviting Anthony Bennett.

I will never forget watching Bennett's first summer league game and the very first shot he put up was horrible form and an absolute flat BRICK with no arc to it that looked like it hit the bottom of the rim and the announcer goes "UH OH"

It was the first of so many
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 03:33 PM 06-12-2024
The fever team is not playing to Caitlin strength.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:39 PM 06-12-2024
This is the shit these low t dudes are watching

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1uWG...pnMnVxcTZmNnA0
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:41 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:

Lmao, I've seen middle school boys do this before.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:43 PM 06-12-2024

I thought you were going to post a clip from the spring Nebraska football game
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:53 PM 06-12-2024

Is that for real? Because that was awful. Those are supposedly All-Stars?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:00 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I thought you were going to post a clip from the spring Nebraska football game
Hmm watch the next Patrick Mahomes practice or some dyke struggle to miss a layup. Tough choice
[Reply]
Pablo 07:03 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Is that for real? Because that was awful. Those are supposedly All-Stars?
That’s the kind of shit bugger watches to get his sports fix. Understandable why Brits love soccer so much
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:11 AM 06-13-2024
Also it's not a very common take, but having all these WNBA players that hate Clark and are jealous is actually really good for the game. Don't get me wrong it's annoying that these idiots aren't on there knees thanking Clark for making their shit league actually relevant, but it is getting the league a ton of publicity.

People are actually talking about the WNBA and if it wasn't for the hate Clark is getting, then I think people's interests would have faded pretty quickly and I know the WNBA wouldn't be discussed daily on social media and on pretty much every sports show on TV.

Rivalries always get more interest and people absolutely love the drama and shit talk. Why do you think that absolute hack Skip Bayless has probably the most popular sports show on TV? All this drama may be able to keep eyes on a subpar league for a season or 2 and maybe that will give Clark enough time to acclimate into the league and people will watch because she's dominating. I don't know how long they can get by on being the equivalent of a reality TV show.
[Reply]
Page 182 of 199
« First < 82132172178179180181182 183184185186192 > Last »
Up