ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 29
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2024 COPA America Thread
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:01 PM 06-20-2024
Beautiful opening message! I can't believe they opened with a prayer. Love it.

Go USA!

Argentina should beat Canada. I hope they do.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 08:00 PM 07-01-2024
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
This is why soccer isn’t more popular in the us.

This is a clown show, and nearly unwatchable.
This is one of the more frustrating us games I’ve watched in recent years, but I stand by unless you played the sport for a prolonged period of time, it’s hard to watch to get into. It’s baseball to me tbh.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:04 PM 07-01-2024
Are we going to make the next World Cup or what the chances of us making it?
[Reply]
TripleThreat 08:06 PM 07-01-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Are we going to make the next World Cup or what the chances of us making it?
Troll ass bitch haha. We automatically qualify as does Canada and Mexico since the hosts are automatic. Stop drinking bro.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:07 PM 07-01-2024
The bad thing is, if U.S. doesn’t get a result the ref will be the crutch all the GGG clowns all lean on…

As bad as he’s been, he hasn’t denied any U.S. goals and they haven’t really created anything.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:08 PM 07-01-2024
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
Troll ass bitch haha. We automatically qualify as does Canada and Mexico since the hosts are automatic. Stop drinking bro.
How am I supposed to know, we missed the one in recent memory. Why are you being so mean? Don't you want people to watch soccer? I'm trying to get into this.

That's interesting. So if you suck balls you just automatically get in since you are the host. That would be pretty funny in the NFL. Denver hosts the Super Bowl and get the honor of being blown out by the Chiefs in the first round.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:08 PM 07-01-2024
This is one of the more frustrating us games I’ve watched in recent years, but I stand by unless you played the sport for a prolonged period of time, it’s hard to watch to get into. It’s baseball to me tbh.

Agreed.

That said, as much money is involved you should have better refs, better VAR involvement, and better video broadcast.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:09 PM 07-01-2024
in his defense, I didn’t know that either. There are some noobs in here that are interested in learning and didn’t come in here to trash soccer or talk shit to the long time fans in here.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:09 PM 07-01-2024
They switched camera angles to the club level pressbox
[Reply]
BWillie 08:12 PM 07-01-2024
I recognize this goalie from the last World Cup. Is he head and shoulders the best guy we got or is there any up and coming bad asses ready to take his spot eventually?
[Reply]
TripleThreat 08:17 PM 07-01-2024
Do we know how to go through the middle when attacking the attacking 1/3??? Another post hit it on the head and I really used to like our attack but I’m noticing we NEVER go up the middle. We don’t have a Harry Kane for all these crosses.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 08:18 PM 07-01-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
in his defense, I didn’t know that either. There are some noobs in here that are interested in learning and didn’t come in here to trash soccer or talk shit to the long time fans in here.
I’m sorry.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:20 PM 07-01-2024
Great recovery by #5. Man strength.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 08:22 PM 07-01-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Great recovery by #5. Man strength.
He’s my favorite player by far. Plays for Fulham, as does Tim.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 08:23 PM 07-01-2024
Why does it appear that our spacing is so much worse than theirs? Do we not have enough offense from our defensive guys? Do they not have to respect any of our offensive guys?
[Reply]
TripleThreat 08:24 PM 07-01-2024
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
Why does it appear that our spacing is so much worse than theirs? Do we not have enough offense from our defensive guys? Do they not have to respect any of our offensive guys?
Our midfield and outside backs is probably our strength tbh. Watch our left back #5 he will make runs all night.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 29
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up