ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 21
« First < 81415161718 192021 >
Media Center>Star Wars: The Acolyte
BigRedChief 06:39 PM 03-19-2024

En el set de Stars Wars The Acolyte 😎
On the set of Star Wars The Acolyte 😘#StarWars #StarWarsTheAcolyte #Disney #DisneyPlus #Teaser #Acolyte #Premier #TV #Jedi #Lucasfilms #Luke #Skywalker #TheForce pic.twitter.com/Wq9p9LRK7t

— Alita Betancurt 💕✨ (@alitabetancurt) March 20, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:26 PM 07-12-2024
oh god no

14% Rotten Tomatoes

3.4 IMDb

Worst rated Star Wars project other than The Holiday Special.

Disney: Season 2 ✅ pic.twitter.com/w4ZbSZJCtT

— Lucas Star Wars Girl (@LucasSWGirl) July 12, 2024

[Reply]
Easy 6 03:10 PM 07-12-2024
Well its Disney after all, so of course they're gonna double down on this woke piece of shit even if it means losing money... because fuck the fans, thats why
[Reply]
notorious 03:45 PM 07-12-2024
Disney makes money on subscriptions thanks to their legacy movies, not piece of shit Star Wars side shows.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:46 PM 07-12-2024
There's not gonna be any season 2 of this even if it ends on a cliffhanger (which it undoubtedly will at this rate).

Disney is stupid, but not that stupid.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:25 PM 07-12-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
There's not gonna be any season 2 of this even if it ends on a cliffhanger (which it undoubtedly will at this rate).

Disney is stupid, but not that stupid.
Yeah - they'll talk up a sequel and how much they loved the 'new voices' in the show, and then it will vanish into development hell.

They'll quietly bury it.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:01 PM 07-12-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I STILL DONT GET HOW TORBIN BECAME A MASTER FROM A PADAWAN IN 16 YEARS, WAS HE ON A FAST TRACK PROGRAM IN THE JEDI UNIVERSITY :-)

I didn't even realize this was the same character. Bad show.
Looks like Klingon Jesus.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:00 AM 07-14-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
In fairness, Jedi Order bad is something EU writers and fans were talking about and pushing before Disney purchased the franchise. Doesn't mean it isn't stupid and a betrayal of Lucas's original ideals but it is not new.

If you watch the prequels, Anakin doomed himself by not following the Jedi way. They were right about him from the start. But fans like to say the Jedi were wrong because no marriage allowed!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:56 PM 07-15-2024
lol

its gonna be fucking yoda

If the rumours I hear are true about The Acolyte finale, Ki Adi Mundi was a blip on the radar. ��*♂️ pic.twitter.com/uyskLVC6pM

— Script Trooper (@ScriptTrooper) July 15, 2024

[Reply]
arrowheadnation 06:05 AM 07-16-2024
I watched the first two episodes and then gave up. Is it worth starting again?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:33 PM 07-16-2024
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
I watched the first two episodes and then gave up. Is it worth starting again?
for a good laugh
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:35 PM 07-16-2024
Horrible finale as expected. That might have been worst full season of TV I’ve ever seen.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:01 AM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Horrible finale as expected. That might have been worst full season of TV I’ve ever seen.

It was really bad.

I’m trying to think of redeeming qualities. I guess we got a slight bit of interesting backstory/background canon, like the Senate and Jedi being at some odds and seeing some of the fractures and flaws in the Jedi Order.

I didn’t like the way the corrupting of the Khyber crystal in Sol’s lightsaber was handled - too quick - but it did confirm that part of things again.

Did we see Darth Plagueis the Wise in this one? Maybe instead of being a male Muun, he’s a female humanoid with dark skin and dreadlocks-you-can-get-from-a-lightsaber, who was created by a Terrence in the Force?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:30 PM 07-18-2024
:-)

Sol gets snuck up on while he's just standing there, not fighting, and she takes his saber?

And throwing a lightsaber on the ground breaks the crystal THROUGH the casing?

THE JEDI ARE SO EVIL!

RANDOM SHOT OF PLAGUEIS FOR NO REASON

OSHA IS EVIL AND KILLS WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT NOW AND LEARNED FORCE CHOKE OUT OF NOWHERE WITH NO TRAINING AND CAN BLEED A CRYSTAL IN SECONDS!

AND YODA MISSED THE WHOLE THING!

:-) :-) :-)

Stupid fucking show. Bury it forever.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:43 PM 07-18-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Sol gets snuck up on while he's just standing there, not fighting, and she takes his saber?

And throwing a lightsaber on the ground breaks the crystal THROUGH the casing?

THE JEDI ARE SO EVIL!

RANDOM SHOT OF PLAGUEIS FOR NO REASON

OSHA IS EVIL AND KILLS WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT NOW AND LEARNED FORCE CHOKE OUT OF NOWHERE WITH NO TRAINING AND CAN BLEED A CRYSTAL IN SECONDS!

AND YODA MISSED THE WHOLE THING!

:-) :-) :-)

Stupid ****ing show. Bury it forever.
The creators tried to force Disney's hand on a S2 with that ending. No shot that's ever gonna happen.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:42 PM 07-18-2024
Some woke ass bitches really thought they were gonna tell the tale of Plagueis amidst a backdrop of DEI, ACAB and LGBTQIA+ nonsense. :-)

Fuckin dipshits. Fuck off with your bullshit.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 21
« First < 81415161718 192021 >
Up