« First < 81415161718
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Joshua Williams Thread*****
Dante84 11:31 AM 04-30-2022
More to come!

[Reply]
Dark Horse 10:48 AM 02-16-2024
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Philip Gaines

If you don't flinch when you see that name....
Flinch? or wipe away a tear and go call your mom.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:05 AM 02-16-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Right?

Breeland was awfully good for us in that SB run. I mean we're spoiled by the insanity we got this year, but Breeland was a big part of that championship. I believe he had the first interception off Grapes, no? And am almost positive he had the pass defensed that gave us the win over the Patriots in the regular season that eventually secured the bye and HFA.

Breeland deserves nothing but love 'round here. He was a good player for us.

Scandrick, OTOH, was so fucking bad that he talks trash on us anytime he gets a television spot as a way to deflect blame from how ungodly awful he was. That dude can get ass cancer.
Yep, he also had that 100-yard fumble return TD in Detroit early in 2019 that completely changed the complexion of that game.

Some dude in another thread here was bitching about Charvarious Ward not making any memorable plays, Breeland is basically the exact opposite of that. They were both good corners for us. Ward was typically more steady on a per snap basis while Breeland had some low lows with some insanely high highs.

I’m not going to talk shit about either one. It’s not like they were Philip Gaines or Dunta Robinson out there.
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:11 AM Today
What the hell happened to this guy? I expected him to be the #2 this year but he's not even seeing the field until injuries at the very end. Rolland-Wallace and Nazeeh are playing over him, as well as Watson.

Did this guy bang the owners daughters or something?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:15 AM Today
No he just seems to get lost a lot.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 18
« First < 81415161718
Up