ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 22
« First < 81415161718 19202122 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Do You Fund The Tits?
vailpass 06:47 PM 03-20-2019
So girl has a nice little butt and a happy box. Butt the tits are not there. She's not asking but I'm thinking of funding the enhancement.
Best way to bring this up? Is it insulting?
[Reply]
booger 06:02 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
You still have your clearance Clarence. Just don't pick the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.
That’s better. The airplane movie I don’t remember watching it right when it first came out like the naked gun shows. Of course airplane I was just a toddler so if I did watch it when it first came out I might not remember
[Reply]
vailpass 06:04 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by booger:
That’s better. The airplane movie I don’t remember watching it right when it first came out like the naked gun shows. Of course airplane I was just a toddler so if I did watch it when it first came out I might not remember
Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes!
[Reply]
booger 06:07 PM 03-21-2019
Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes!
Bill Walton and Willie Lanier?
[Reply]
vailpass 06:10 PM 03-21-2019
Bill Walton and Willie Lanier?
Yeah.

[Reply]
booger 06:13 PM 03-21-2019
Yeah.

Lmao didn’t remember that part
[Reply]
vailpass 06:16 PM 03-21-2019
Lmao didn’t remember that part
How young does Kareem look then? Such good writing to let him tell that truth about Walton and Lanier.
[Reply]
booger 06:18 PM 03-21-2019
How young does Kareem look then? Such good writing to let him tell that truth about Walton and Lanier.
He sure does look pretty young there. Not Lew Alcinder but young nonetheless
[Reply]
vailpass 06:19 PM 03-21-2019
He sure does look pretty young there. Not Lew Alcinder but young nonetheless
Hah yes. Lew Al. Cosell loved him.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:24 PM 03-21-2019
I know a good plastic surgeon in Phoenix if you need one. He did my good friend’s wife’s boobs. Good reputation around town.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:27 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I know a good plastic surgeon in Phoenix if you need one. He did my good friend’s wife’s boobs. Good reputation around town.
Thanks bro. You and Hamas have both offered up solid practical advice. What it's come down to is she doesn't want to lose nipple sensitivity so we're going to leave it as it is. She's never had problems turning heads and though she indulges me for the most part this one isn't happening.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:34 PM 03-21-2019
Why does this not surprise me???
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 06:38 PM 03-21-2019
bigguns are highly overated, now im in my 50's cant give a s@@t less how big they are just that theyre ridin me !
[Reply]
NewChief 06:50 PM 03-21-2019
Thanks bro. You and Hamas have both offered up solid practical advice. What it's come down to is she doesn't want to lose nipple sensitivity so we're going to leave it as it is. She's never had problems turning heads and though she indulges me for the most part this one isn't happening.
Not surprising. Boob jobs aren’t “cool” anymore. Lots of women having theirs removed.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:55 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Not surprising. Boob jobs aren’t “cool” anymore. Lots of women having theirs removed.
Have heard the same. When she brought up the nip sensitivity thing I vacated the idea. It's a direct bi-way to the highway I wouldn't want to change.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:56 PM 03-21-2019
Looks better now
[Reply]
Page 18 of 22
« First < 81415161718 19202122 >
Up