Page 18 of 29
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Mizzou Football 2024-2025 Thread****
wazu 05:47 PM 08-29-2024
M-I-Z
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:55 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
It's looking like that five game stretch from Cook last year was a complete aberration. This is 2022 Brady Cook.
Yeah, I was really hoping he'd succeed and prove me completely wrong, but he just hit a scorching hot streak last season and I don't think he has that in him again. Gonna completely fuck over the best team we've had in awhile.
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 04:00 PM Yesterday
I would have preferred a fake punt than leaving the the O out there to go for it. Really should of just punted it. Stupid call by the coaching staff.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:01 PM Yesterday
The biggest issue, though, is punching the ball in. We've been inside the 10 twice and have 3 points to show for it. Put up 14 there, and the game is largely in hand.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 04:03 PM Yesterday
One other thing that bothers me....if Burden is the game changing WR, why is he invisible so much. I WOULD definitely be leaning on him more that we do this far.

For being an outside possible Heisman hopeful he seems to be just another good receiver.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:12 PM Yesterday
Cam Johnson just got whooped.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:13 PM Yesterday
Oof. Crowd really starting to let them have it.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:14 PM Yesterday
Heck of a kick.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:14 PM Yesterday
Cook is killing us.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 04:14 PM Yesterday
That series was horrible.....and that called run play by Cook was absolutely stupid!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:14 PM Yesterday
Jesus fuck. That dude has a howitzer for a leg
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 04:14 PM Yesterday
I’m jealous of your football team and program.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Cook is killing us.
It didn't look like he had his normal elusiveness on that run, either.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
One other thing that bothers me....if Burden is the game changing WR, why is he invisible so much. I WOULD definitely be leaning on him more that we do this far.

For being an outside possible Heisman hopeful he seems to be just another good receiver.
Because Drink loses track of him and puts the game on Cook.

We have the focus ass backwards. This is a WR corps that supports its QB and Drink thinks it's the opposite.

Cook is shite.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:16 PM Yesterday
Cook is fucked. Not sure if it's mentally or physically or even both but if it continues will Drink pivot or stubbornly stick with him?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:21 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Cook is fucked. Not sure if it's mentally or physically or even both but if it continues will Drink pivot or stubbornly stick with him?
He will stick with him no matter what. He stuck with Bazelak and Cook for a whole year when they were badly injured, he's not going to make a change.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 29
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up