ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 41
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hollywood Brown [needs surgery - going to IR]
Dante84 08:23 PM 08-10-2024

Hollywood Brown has the same injury that Tyreek Hill suffered in Jacksonville back in 2019, Andy Reid said. He’s at the hospital being checked out.

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) August 11, 2024

Story from the 2019 Tyreek injury: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/...nt-dislocation

Chiefs WR Marquise “Hollywood” Brown, who suffered a dislocation of his sternoclavicular shoulder joint Saturday night, was discharged from a Jacksonville-area hospital this morning and now has been cleared to return to Kansas City.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) August 11, 2024

#Chiefs WR Marquise “Hollywood” Brown is expected to miss four to six weeks with the sternoclavicular injury he suffered, per multiple sources. Opening night is three weeks from this Thursday night.

KC opens up at home vs Baltimore and then Cincinnati. pic.twitter.com/0lUx5mDfUP

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) August 13, 2024

The latest:

Sources: The #Chiefs are placing WR Marquise "Hollywood" Brown on IR, and he will undergo surgery to repair his dislocated SC joint. After multiple imaging studies, it was determined that, although Hollywood felt better, his injury was not healing correctly. Without corrective… pic.twitter.com/xtRRMvmseq

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) September 13, 2024

[Reply]
TEX 09:01 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
If you've watched any of the games at all, you've likely noticed that we're running stuff that we have likely never run before. Andy is clearly experimenting with the playbook while he works to evaluate the talent on the roster, which makes a lot of sense. If we score, great. If not, I doubt Andy gives a ****.
Yes. I agree. I'm just saying that I would have liked to have scored a TD. Just MY selfish personal preference. Andy knows what he's doing.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:11 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Nate Taylor literally said 2 weeks ago that Ross was not running routes correctly or knowing where to be.
Proof? And then tell me why he's top six in the depth chart and is running with the first team offense if he doesn't know where he's meant to be :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:42 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Nate Taylor literally said 2 weeks ago that Ross was not running routes correctly or knowing where to be.

On one play? Every play?

If he’s this much of an untrustworthy fuckup, why did he make the roster last year?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:50 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:

I don’t understand why they’re holding him back. He would have been a first round draft pick if it weren’t for injuries.
Fuck off. Fuck all the way off. Fuck your mother. Fuck your father. Your brother. Your Sister. Just...fuck you.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:01 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Proof? And then tell me why he's top six in the depth chart and is running with the first team offense if he doesn't know where he's meant to be :-)
Everyone has ran with the first team offense. You'd have to completely not pay attention to think this matters right now.

The top 4 WR's are CLEARLY set.

He's a 5-7 guy. This is obvious. You know it, i know it, everyone knows it. Now knock it off.

I do think he has a good chance of making the roster. He's clearly part of the 2nd team rotation.

So are Skyy Moore and KT. Whom he's in direct competition with. He's in there category. Deal with it.

He seems to have seperated himself from Remigio, though Remigio is still being tried on ST.

Ross has looked good this preason. He looks to have gotten bigger and stronger. He made a nice catch last week and almost another one this weekend.

You know who else made an almost amazing catch in the preseason? Jon Fucking Baldwin.

Ross has a legit chance to make the team again. But quit Darius Fountaning him.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:02 AM 08-19-2024
Ross sucks.

He’s not going to do anything even if he makes it.

He can catch jump balls, but that’s it. He’s like a poor man’s Jonathan Baldwin
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:07 AM 08-19-2024
Ross & Toney are all but gone according to some SI Chiefs blogger
[Reply]
TEX 10:22 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Probably what needs to happen. Maybe keep him and cut Remigio and Toney. The for sure thing is cut Toney.
[Reply]
O.city 10:53 AM 08-19-2024
Remigio hasn't really done anything this preseason.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:01 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Everyone has ran with the first team offense. You'd have to completely not pay attention to think this matters right now.

The top 4 WR's are CLEARLY set.

He's a 5-7 guy. This is obvious. You know it, i know it, everyone knows it. Now knock it off.

I do think he has a good chance of making the roster. He's clearly part of the 2nd team rotation.

So are Skyy Moore and KT. Whom he's in direct competition with. He's in there category. Deal with it.

He seems to have seperated himself from Remigio, though Remigio is still being tried on ST.

Ross has looked good this preason. He looks to have gotten bigger and stronger. He made a nice catch last week and almost another one this weekend.

You know who else made an almost amazing catch in the preseason? Jon ****ing Baldwin.

Ross has a legit chance to make the team again. But quit Darius Fountaning him.
Oh now you're changing your tune huh? :-) previously you INSISTED that he had little chance of making it whilst I maintained that he had a tough task but it wasn't impossible. And here you are moving the goalposts and it's no surprise because the writing is firmly on the wall :-) .

Now am i 100 percent sure like I have been with my other legendary preseason predictions? Not yet. I'll wait to see what happens this week. But when I talk about him running with the first team is because they are clearly trusting him more and have been running specific packages for him inside the redzone at practice. So that has to be a positive.

I like Remigio but he's too similar to Skyy imo whilst Toney is just a nightmare situation.

And lastly thanks for bringing up Fountain. One of my many victories on CP that I look back fondly on :-) .
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:02 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Chiefs blogger? :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:04 AM 08-19-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Ross sucks.

He’s not going to do anything even if he makes it.

He can catch jump balls, but that’s it. He’s like a poor man’s Jonathan Baldwin
Disagree. Dude is a huge asset in the redzone and at 6'4 is beating guys on the outside regularly. He just needs targets.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:14 AM 08-19-2024
Disagree. Dude is a huge asset in the redzone and at 6'4 is beating guys on the outside regularly. He just needs targets.
Career touchdown receptions: 0.

Can we pump the breaks on calling him a huge asset in the redzone?

You’re shouting down Caleb Williams hyperbole while going out of your way to pump up Ross. Relax there.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:17 AM 08-19-2024
There is chance for Week 1

Chiefs HC Andy Reid: WR Hollywood Brown is questionable for week one against Baltimore. #ChiefsKingdom

— Rob Collins (@RobCollinsTV) August 19, 2024

[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:20 AM 08-19-2024
you INSISTED that he had little chance of making it whilst I maintained that he had a tough task but it wasn't impossible.
Yeah there's a huge difference between "Little chance to make it" and "Not impossible". :-)

And lastly thanks for bringing up Fountain. One of my many victories on CP that I look back fondly on :-) .
You're going to need bigger victories than "Got elevated from the PS for a season".
[Reply]
Page 18 of 41
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up