Phillies 2 3.45%
Brewers 0 0%
Padres 4 6.90%
Mets 1 1.72%
Braves 1 1.72%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll
Page 18 of 18
« First < 81415161718
Nzoner's Game Room>2024 MLB Playoffs Thread (non-Royals)
SHOWTIME 05:38 PM 09-29-2024

Who's winning it this year?

This is a thread for non-Royal playoff games since I assume there will be a separate one for the Royals…
[Reply]
Pablo 07:59 PM Today
Geeez

Shit is wild
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:59 PM Today
What a game.

And it’s only the third.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:09 PM Today
Jays FO traded Teoscar for a washed middle RP

All part of the process
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Jays FO traded Teoscar for a washed middle RP

All part of the process
This is a great example of why you SUCK as a poster. It's all about you and your bullshit. This game and series have been fucking bonkers. Great games every day. But nope, it's all about YOU being butthurt about some fucking trade YOUR team made that didn't work out. Seriously, get fucked already.
[Reply]
Coach 08:28 PM Today
Damn, nice pick by the Padres SS.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
This is a great example of why you SUCK as a poster. It's all about you and your bullshit. This game and series have been ****ing bonkers. Great games every day. But nope, it's all about YOU being butthurt about some ****ing trade YOUR team made that didn't work out. Seriously, get ****ed already.
Go **** yourself you ****ing loon. Being this hung up over some shit posts I made in a Jays/Royals game thread from 5 months ago isn’t normal behavior.

I have just as much license to bitch about my teams around here as anybody (and you do it just as often as anybody). And yes, when Teoscar Hernandez hits one of the biggest HRs in the playoffs so far, I’m going to take the opportunity to point out that my team traded him away for nothing in the fucking baseball thread.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:12 PM Today
To the 8th!

Heck of a game.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:18 PM Today
Tanner Scott was a mediocre arm when he was in the AL East a few years back and now he is apparently the only guy on the planet who can shut down Shohei.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:43 PM Today
Suarez brought the heat to close it out.,
[Reply]
Mecca 09:49 PM Today
Interesting there was talk during the year that Tatis wasn't really all that good anymore..
[Reply]
Page 18 of 18
« First < 81415161718
Up