ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 19
« First < 81415161718 19 >
Nzoner's Game Room>MVS Released
Shag 02:17 PM 10-15-2024

Source: The #Bills are releasing Marquez Valdes-Scantling, a move to create space for newly acquired Amari Cooper.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 15, 2024

You know he's coming back, guess we're running it back...
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 04:05 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bump:
ya but that story about seeing Weiss at a local best buy and asking about the draft and Weiss giving a wink and whispering "quarterback" and we all just knew we were getting Jimmy Clausen is a story to be remembered.
Weak chin story recitation from XYtop…..
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 04:12 PM Yesterday
He may have set his price higher than the vet minimum or they're rolling with... Skyy? I'm a little surprised as well.
[Reply]
Mescalito345 08:01 PM Yesterday
Worthy, JuJu, and Watson have been playing well. But why not trade a draft pick for Hopkins, or some other good WR? Or sign MVS?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:03 PM Yesterday
Isn’t Hopkins playing with an MCL tear?

If we’re trading away picks to help offset WR injuries, I doubt we trade for an old WR who had an injury.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:06 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bump:
has MVS been spotted at any best buy's in the KC area yet?
Saw him losing at $500 blackjack at Argosy

Things must be heating up
[Reply]
TEX 08:11 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Isn’t Hopkins playing with an MCL tear?

If we’re trading away picks to help offset WR injuries, I doubt we trade for an old WR who had an injury.
Yep. Damaged goods. Hard pass.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:50 PM Yesterday
Hopkins doesn't have a MCL tear. He strained it weeks ago, but according to ESPN, he's fine now. No issues, cleared to play.

Unfortunately, he apparently told reporters yesterday that he isn't interested in being traded. Doesn't make sense to me, but whatever.
[Reply]
Talisman 08:53 PM Yesterday
Like him or hate him, MVS at least to the practice squad makes too much sense. Get him working with the team some and up to speed on anything new in case we need to break that glass.

Still surprised that Ross can't crack the squad. He had that awesome over the shoulder sideline grab against the Vikings and... that was about it. He must just be terrible at picking up the plays or running routes. Such a head scratcher.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:59 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Talisman:
Like him or hate him, MVS at least to the practice squad makes too much sense. Get him working with the team some and up to speed on anything new in case we need to break that glass.

Still surprised that Ross can't crack the squad. He had that awesome over the shoulder sideline grab against the Vikings and... that was about it. He must just be terrible at picking up the plays or running routes. Such a head scratcher.

He wasn't able to line up correctly in preseason.
[Reply]
Mescalito345 09:01 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. Damaged goods. Hard pass.
DeAndre Hopkins is a future HOFer who caught 75 passes in 2023 for over 1000 yards. And still, you would not trade a couple of draft picks for him?
[Reply]
TEX 07:33 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mescalito345:
DeAndre Hopkins is a future HOFer who caught 75 passes in 2023 for over 1000 yards. And still, you would not trade a couple of draft picks for him?
No. He is playing with a partly torn MCL. If he were healthy, then of course.
[Reply]
Balto 07:49 AM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
No. He is playing with a partly torn MCL. If he were healthy, then of course.
I remember reading it was a grade 1 or 2 which heal on its own in a few weeks. He is fine.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Hopkins doesn't have a MCL tear. He strained it weeks ago, but according to ESPN, he's fine now. No issues, cleared to play.

Unfortunately, he apparently told reporters yesterday that he isn't interested in being traded. Doesn't make sense to me, but whatever.
Remember when he claimed he wanted to go to a contender and it wasn't about money?

Yea :-)

Dude is a loser and will end his career having never won a damn thing while Hardman & MVS have multiple SB rings.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:06 AM Today

Hopkins called it an MCL tear though:

"I had the MCL tear maybe four and a half, five weeks ago so the thing about those is it takes a whole year for them to heal," Hopkins said via insider Paul Kuharsky h/t Bleacher Report writer Andrew Peters. "Obviously it's pain at that point."

https://www.si.com/nfl/titans/news/t...ls-knee-injury

He may well be fine. I don’t pretend to be an expert on that. Just saying that he’s the one who called it an MCL tear.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 08:51 AM Today

The above bolded is all I need to know.....not sure why people on here want him so badly....he has pretty much rebuffed coming to KC on a couple of occasions when he had the opportunities.

I have no desire to have someone on the team that would think he would be doing us a favor coming here.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 19
« First < 81415161718 19 >
Up