Page 18 of 20
« First < 81415161718 1920 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice Injury Update Thread
SHOWTIME 02:49 PM Yesterday
Did not look good
[Reply]
Womble 11:33 AM Today
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
Oh let me do it again. In that series Pat sucked. And this year, for his standards of play in all the years preceding it, he sucks.

And yes **** him for trying to make a tackle on a pick HE THREW and then blowing out Rice's knee.

You should probably focus on putting down that cuckary you're holding you low rent bitch
Anyone have a number for a vet in the KC area?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic Today, 11:38 AM
This message has been deleted by MahomesMagic.
staylor26 11:38 AM Today
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Jesus Christ people, Rice is not going to get suspended for 8 fucking games.

Frankly I'll be surprised if he's suspended for 4. If the NFL starts suspending players who get in traffic accidents everyone is going to get suspended. I don't think they will want to go down this road. This is all created by "NFL insiders" who are just looking for clicks.
Yes this 8 game shit was over the second they announced Sutton's suspension.
[Reply]
TLO 12:06 PM Today
Have we gotten official word he's out for the year?
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:13 PM Today
A hope?

In his opening statement, Andy Reid said the Chiefs are still going through several tests of Rashee Rice's right knee.

"I don't have a definite (diagonals) right now," Reid said of Rice. "He's not going to be available next week."

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) September 30, 2024

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by TLO:
Have we gotten official word he's out for the year?
Nothing
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:14 PM Today
In my mind he's done for the year. Watching the video, Reid reaction, and that the trainers already know so ya Reid would have known by the end of the game when he gave the reaction he did. IF it turns sunshine and rainbows OK then but...
[Reply]
TheGuardian 12:15 PM Today
Man if we somehow lucked out and RR doesn't have a blown ACL that would be the best news of the year. I think we can withstand a few weeks without him but having him back for the playoffs would be huge.

I think it was Rich Eisen that said the only way we wouldn't look to repeat is a rash of injuries to the best players. Well, here we are......
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:16 PM Today

sky moore should be disassembled like a spare car to provide usable joints for hollywood brown and rashee rice

— Devin Mart (@dvnmrt) September 30, 2024

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
A hope?

[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 12:20 PM Today
A hope?

Theres no way. Hes out.
[Reply]
In58men 12:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Theres no way. Hes out.
Yeah, I think it might be worse than what they initially thought.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:45 PM Today
A hyper extension is generally 6-8 weeks. There is a chance we'll see him and Hollywood on the field at the same time. Preferably the Playoffs.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 12:50 PM Today
A hope?

I understand not saying anything specific until they know, but leaving us with "he's out next week" is just mean unless there's some hope of a return.
[Reply]
boilertiger 12:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
Yeah, I think it might be worse than what they initially thought.
Gotta wait for the swelling to go down before they can even do an MRI.

I am not sure what Andy can and can't say due to HIPAA but he typically errors on the side of nothing.

This is not hopeful to me. The MRI will determine whether its just an ACL, or an ACL with other issues. Guessing no fracture because xray would show that.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:54 PM Today
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
I think we can all agree that "Fuck Skyy Moore", "Toney sucks fuck him", "C'mon Pat do better" and "wtf pat?" are totally fine reactions.

... but "Pat sucks, fuck him!" to one of the greatest players in NFL history, that has already brought you 4/5 Super Bowls is absolutely insane to say.
Absolutely retarded to say.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 20
« First < 81415161718 1920 >
Up