Phillies 2 3.45%
Brewers 0 0%
Padres 4 6.90%
Mets 1 1.72%
Braves 1 1.72%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll
Page 18 of 18
« First < 81415161718
Nzoner's Game Room>2024 MLB Playoffs Thread (non-Royals)
SHOWTIME 05:38 PM 09-29-2024

Who's winning it this year?

This is a thread for non-Royal playoff games since I assume there will be a separate one for the Royals…
[Reply]
Pablo 07:59 PM Yesterday
Geeez

Shit is wild
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:59 PM Yesterday
What a game.

And it’s only the third.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:09 PM Yesterday
Jays FO traded Teoscar for a washed middle RP

All part of the process
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:18 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Jays FO traded Teoscar for a washed middle RP

All part of the process
This is a great example of why you SUCK as a poster. It's all about you and your bullshit. This game and series have been fucking bonkers. Great games every day. But nope, it's all about YOU being butthurt about some fucking trade YOUR team made that didn't work out. Seriously, get fucked already.
[Reply]
Coach 08:28 PM Yesterday
Damn, nice pick by the Padres SS.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:30 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
This is a great example of why you SUCK as a poster. It's all about you and your bullshit. This game and series have been ****ing bonkers. Great games every day. But nope, it's all about YOU being butthurt about some ****ing trade YOUR team made that didn't work out. Seriously, get ****ed already.
Go **** yourself you ****ing loon. Being this hung up over some shit posts I made in a Jays/Royals game thread from 5 months ago isn’t normal behavior.

I have just as much license to bitch about my teams around here as anybody (and you do it just as often as anybody). And yes, when Teoscar Hernandez hits one of the biggest HRs in the playoffs so far, I’m going to take the opportunity to point out that my team traded him away for nothing in the fucking baseball thread.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:12 PM Yesterday
To the 8th!

Heck of a game.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:18 PM Yesterday
Tanner Scott was a mediocre arm when he was in the AL East a few years back and now he is apparently the only guy on the planet who can shut down Shohei.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:43 PM Yesterday
Suarez brought the heat to close it out.,
[Reply]
Mecca 09:49 PM Yesterday
Interesting there was talk during the year that Tatis wasn't really all that good anymore..
[Reply]
Mecca 02:33 PM Today

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Interesting there was talk during the year that Tatis wasn't really all that good anymore..
Dodgers would've been well served to let sleeping dogs lie there.

Tatis is a guy who coasts. Has been his whole career. As talented as anyone to play in 20 years but the effort comes and goes.

And the Dodgers made sure he'll play at full speed this whole series.

Probably a poor decision.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:49 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I would say anyone who isn't a Dodger fan is enjoying the hell out of Tatis taunting Dodger fans.
Yeah for sure. I love seeing them put in their place and fall short yet again.

I kinda hate that it’s creating heroes out of the padres. Tatis pulls that shit on any other team and he would be universally hated.

But still… dodgers fans are 1000% in the wrong regardless of whether any of it was egged on or not
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yeah for sure. I love seeing them put in their place and fall short yet again.

I kinda hate that it’s creating heroes out of the padres. Tatis pulls that shit on any other team and he would be universally hated.

But still… dodgers fans are 1000% in the wrong regardless of whether any of it was egged on or not
Yeah - I said something similar to a buddy of mine yesterday.

"Man, I'm not sure I'm prepared to live in a world where Manny Machado is the mature, collected voice in the room..."

And yet here we are. David Roberts gets a case of the red ass, Jack Flaherty has his standard verbal diarrhea and now this is where we find ourselves. With Manny Machado as the voice of reason.
[Reply]
kstater 04:42 PM Today
Tigers won today. Hopefully Cleveland wins tomorrow so Detroit has to throw Skubal on Saturday

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 18 of 18
« First < 81415161718
Up