ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 22
« First < 81415161718 19202122 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Juju (2024)
Dante84 06:55 AM 08-26-2024

Just in: The #Chiefs are signing WR JuJu Smith-Schuster, per @Schultz_Report. A reunion with Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes. pic.twitter.com/C7zL3cft0J

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) August 26, 2024

[Reply]
Bowser 03:15 PM 08-26-2024
It's just not a good reflection when Mecole, who's had those problems his entire tenure here, is showing you where to line up correctly.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:19 PM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
You really can't be doing that in games, even if Skyy Moore got a Super Bowl TD doing stuff like that.
All 3 of those guys(Ross/Toney/Moore) have lined up incorrectly.

They have all been in the system for at least 2 years. You cant learn your part of the playbook in 2 years? Time to go. Maybe you'll put more effort into learning the playbook at the next stop.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 03:24 PM 08-26-2024
Very surprising news!

Rice
Brown
Worthy
Watson
Hardman
JuJu

Worthy & Hardman for KR & PR

Kelce, Rice, and JuJu over the middle, plus Brown, Worthy, Watson, & Hardman to stretch the field. Ross to the practice team as first man up, let Toney and Moore go.
[Reply]
DenverChief 03:28 PM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Very surprising news!

Rice
Brown
Worthy
Watson
Hardman
JuJu

Kelce, Rice, and JuJu over the middle, plus Brown, Worthy, Watson, & Hardman to stretch the field. Ross to the practice team as first man up, let Toney and Moore go.
Worthy isn’t returning kicks unless it’s an emergency.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 03:31 PM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Very surprising news!

Rice
Brown
Worthy
Watson
Hardman
JuJu

I think they are going to keep 7 WRs and I have a funny feeling the 7th WR is going to be Toney. This place will go nuclear if that happens.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:32 PM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
I think they are going to keep 7 WRs and I have a funny feeling the 7th WR is going to be Toney. This place will go nuclear if that happens.
Rather Toney than Moore.

But my guess is that Moore is who sticks.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:35 PM 08-26-2024
I mean, the chiefs signed mecole AFTER they signed Hollywood and worthy. I don’t think they do that if the goal was to cut him. He gives us a unique horizontal stretch weapon and can be fine if relegated to a smaller role, and he can take PR duties. You can stash and develop remigio and LRZ on practice squad as a potential future return option
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:37 PM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Rather Toney than Moore.

I think Toney or LRZ had a potential shot except Steele has been lighting it up. The chiefs seemed interested in testing these guys out as a flex wr/rb. Maybe they still plan on keeping Toney for this purpose which would be more of a flex option
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 03:41 PM 08-26-2024
Might just be the case. Toney could replace Worthy on returns per the above posters concern, but it's hard to ignore how terrible he was last year after being paired with the #1 QB of all time. I'd be happy to see Ross get that 7th WR spot.
[Reply]
crispystl 04:09 PM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Rather Toney than Moore.

Agreed on both accounts.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:21 PM 08-26-2024
Bet.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:22 PM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by FANATIC:
Of course. Those pathetic numbers were all on the Qbs. Silly me. LOL :-)

Lol, another Danny Dimes fan, eh? Have at it.:-)
[Reply]
poolboy 04:26 PM 08-26-2024
Juju has the plasma knee injection guy on retainer
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:27 PM 08-26-2024
If that's the one they keep I'm cool with it. As maddeningly frustrating as he is he still has apparent talent. Can't say that for the other bumpkins at the bottom.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:29 PM 08-26-2024
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I wonder if the NFL was/is slow-playing the Rice suspend/don't-suspend deal to put the Chiefs in an even tougher situation? Have the NFL at least explained what the hold-up is so they can decide?
Most pundits seem to agree that he won’t be suspended this year because of the type of charges against him. Had it been domestic violence, or something along those lines, he would have been more likely to be suspended this season. With his current charges, the NFL is likely going to wait for the criminal proceedings to play out before making a decision on a suspension. Allegedly, that’s not going to happen anytime soon. I hope the pundits are right.

I really like this move. Juju should be ready to play in the first regular season game.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 22
« First < 81415161718 19202122 >
Up