ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 177 of 199
« First < 77127167173174175176177 178179180181187 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
jettio 12:33 PM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I listened to the podcast of the show as well. Tyreek was just having fun with these comments. Also, while he couldn't come out and say it, he did seem to have an aura that he missed the chiefs locker room and players. That being said, **** reek and **** the Doll-fins...
Dolphins beating the Bills helped Chiefs get homefield advantage last season.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:53 PM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by jettio:
He scored a lot of TDs and flipped a lot of games in favor of the Chiefs.

As a Chiefs fan, I admire a guy that was born with a tremendous gift of elite speed and worked as hard as any player in the NFL to become a great player.

Watching how much stamina and speed he showed in every game he played for Chiefs was absolutely amazing.

Is there any other athlete in any sport that shows that combination of explosiveness and endurance and affects the outcome of the game like he does?

As much joy as he brought all Chiefs fans, I am not going to keep a catalog of gossipy look what he said when it did not cause any harm to anybody.

If an interview with his former Chiefs teammates leaves me with a good impression, I am going to credit that more than whatever made Chiefs fans so mad that they forget what he had to do to prepare himself to do what he did to help Chiefs win as much as they have lately.

If Tyreek's interview yesterday gets used inaccurately to make Chiefs fans get mad that is really silly. The way this got played by people that did not accurately represent the interview you could guess that the same manipulation happened earlier.

Seems to me that the trade has worked out for the Chiefs the Dolphins, Tyreek and the players drafted by the Chiefs with the picks included in the trade.

Should be interesting game next season when Dolphins come to KC.

This thread will really be full of shit by then.
I appreciate what he did for the Chiefs. And I certainly enjoyed everything he brought to the team.

Again, it's NOT about yesterday's interview. I haven't even heard it. I don't need to. He's been PLENTY vocal about how the Chiefs did him wrong. They are HIS words, not mine or any other fan's, and it's his job to own them, not mine or any other fans.

See the thing is, your very stance is hypocritical. You want Chiefs fans to smile at Tyreek and say "thanks for the memories" when Tyreek himself can't even do it.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:55 PM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I appreciate what he did for the Chiefs. And I certainly enjoyed everything he brought to the team.

Again, it's NOT about yesterday's interview. I haven't even heard it. I don't need to. He's been PLENTY vocal about how the Chiefs did him wrong. They are HIS words, not mine or any other fan's, and it's his job to own them, not mine or any other fans.

See the thing is, your very stance is hypocritical. You want Chiefs fans to smile at Tyreek and say "thanks for the memories" when Tyreek himself can't even do it.
:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:58 PM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)
It's pretty simple, really.

The reason people in Chiefs kingdom are still talking about Tyreek is because Tyreek doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut.

As long as he continues to talk about the Chiefs every chance he gets, people aren't going to stop talking about him.

It's amazing how little personal responsibility we have in our society.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:59 PM 04-06-2023

THIS.

I expect jettios next response to be some inane babbling about only those who know not shit about football as it is played at the NFL level would hold Tyreek accountable for his statements in the MANY interviews he's held dogging his former organization and teammates, including outright lies in an interview with mushmouth about requesting the same contract AJ Brown received, when that deal wasn't even done yet.
[Reply]
TEX 01:36 PM 04-06-2023
Well I appreciate what he did for the Chiefs. He's one of the most gifted athletes Ive ever seen. I still like the guy and like watching him play. I dont care what he says, its all part of his shtick.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 02:10 PM 04-06-2023
One of the worst players in the NFL at this point IMO
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:10 PM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
Well I appreciate what he did for the Chiefs. He's one of the most gifted athletes Ive ever seen. I still like the guy and like watching him play. I dont care what he says, its all part of his shtick.
No doubt about it.

I didn’t even give a shit when he said Tua was more accurate than Patrick lol we all know he was bullshitting.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:22 PM 04-06-2023
Jettio dick riding something fierce
[Reply]
Talisman 03:06 PM 04-06-2023
Moving forward, please use the following Tyreek Hill numbering system in your posts to keep others from reading the same points again and again. Feel free to add one additional sentence if you have an original thought to bring to the discussion.

1. You should watch the video.
2. I'm not going to watch the video. I know what he's been saying.
3. Tyreek is a seriously gifted athlete that did a lot for KC. He's one of my favorite Chiefs players.
4. He wanted the biggest bag he could get and took it.
5. He proved he didn't need Mahomes.
6. Mahomes proved he didn't need Hill.
7. He made his money. Chiefs won a ring.
8. I wish him well.
9. He's dead to me.

E.g. 2, 4, 6, 7, 9. [Insert potentially original thought here.]
[Reply]
poolboy 03:10 PM 04-06-2023
Omar comin'
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:11 PM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by Dante84:

[Reply]
dlphg9 03:36 PM 04-06-2023
The shit talking is funny as shit. I don't care if Tyreek wants to talk shit. Just makes it all more entertaining.
[Reply]
jettio 04:04 PM 04-06-2023

IDK, there is a lot of wacky shit written in this thread and I did not say anything about what to say to Tyreek.

I said it is shitty that the guy can do an interview that shows him to be a good former teammate and then the reviews by people that do not watch it is to post a bunch of negative horseshit that does not match.

I say good on him for doing additional football camps in the region where he used to play. A lot of his former Chiefs teammates might help.

And seems like Dieter said that Tyreek called him the day before to say he was in town and immediately agreed to do his show with Sherman. This might be their most watched show and most listened to pod since they started their show.
[Reply]
jettio 04:23 PM 04-06-2023
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
We all know the story now, Tyreek and the Chiefs had a deal in place. Devante got paid from the Raiders along with Christian Kirk, Tyreek pulled back wanting more money, Chiefs said no or gave him their best offer, Tyreek chose the money. Tyreek chose the money. I don't care how many times I have to say it but Tyreek chose the money. Tyreek chose wrong and cost himself another Super Bowl ring. Now Juju Smith Schuster, Marquez Valdes Scantling, Kadarius Toney, Skky Moore, and Justin Watson have as many rings as he does. Travis Kelce has more than he does now. Tyreek... chose wrong, and chose money over family and the team, and then to pretend like the Browns, Jets or Dolphins were better options than Patrick Mahomes, Andy Reid and the Chiefs.
I think you are missing the step where the Chiefs gave permission to talk with other teams and find ones that are interested enough to trade back enough assets for the Chiefs to agree to a trade.
[Reply]
Page 177 of 199
« First < 77127167173174175176177 178179180181187 > Last »
Up