ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 175 of 175
« First < 75125165171172173174175
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****
Dante84 06:41 PM 04-28-2023
More to come!

Mahomes knew Rashee Rice was his guy after throwing with him in Dallas.@AdamLefkoe with the scoop �� pic.twitter.com/X8ZAab22kM

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) April 29, 2023

Rashee Rice | WR | SMU

One of the best WR prospects at the catch point and winning leverage mid-route. He consistently sets up defenders to put them on his back, locates the ball, and attacks it at the highest point.

Skill set is wild for a 6' 200lb WR. pic.twitter.com/ClxW4SJvi5

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 16, 2023

Rashee Rice was drafted with pick 55 of round 2 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 9.53 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 145 out of 3062 WR from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/lwD9tvVPvv pic.twitter.com/YjucxErSE1

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2023

[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:26 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Some of you are going to treat this as an insult to Rashee, but I assure you it's not.

He's got a little Dwayne Bowe to his YAC ability. The man is TOUGH to bring down, and everybody here who loves to besmirch Bowe's KC career forgets about some of the absolute badass shit he could do with the ball in his hands.
Yeah Rice isn't afraid of contact. I still remember him bulldozing a Charger DB last year just cause he could.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:30 PM Yesterday
Love Rice but 5 more games like this will put him at high injury risk.

I realize we are missing Hollywood but we can’t keep running last years offense.

Need to create more space and less Rice as Deebo.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:31 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Love Rice but 5 more games like this will put him at high injury risk.

I realize we are missing Hollywood but we can’t keep running last years offense.

Need to create more space and less Rice as Deebo.
This looks like last year’s offense
[Reply]
carcosa 10:48 PM Yesterday
I really hope he keeps maturing off the field cuz he's so much fun to watch when he's on it
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:57 PM Yesterday
He’s a #1 and he’s gonna catch over 100 passes this year. 1200 + yards and 10+ TDs.

Now we just need to stop using Worthy like he’s Mecole Hardman or DAT and we’d really be cooking.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:59 PM Yesterday
Rice is going to be elite.

Future top 5 in the game at the WR spot
[Reply]
BWillie 11:00 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
He’s a #1 and he’s gonna catch over 100 passes this year. 1200 + yards and 10+ TDs.

Now we just need to stop using Worthy like he’s Mecole Hardman or DAT and we’d really be cooking.
Worthy is on pace for 450 yds this year. And a big chunk of his production was on a broken play that ANY player would have scored on. He simply has not been good.

Not everyone can be Rashee Rice. He can still be an upper echelon player but the game is too fast for him right now. The Hollywood injury has been HUGE
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 11:02 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Rookie WRs in the Andy Reid offense, I guess?

Worthy is more than just a straight line speed guy, he has route running abilities. But for whatever reason we really slow play these guys and only give them pre-designed plays for at least half the season before we actually get them involved.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:05 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Rookie WRs in the Andy Reid offense, I guess?

Worthy is more than just a straight line speed guy, he has route running abilities. But for whatever reason we really slow play these guys and only give them pre-designed plays for at least half the season before we actually get them involved.
I think so. Even on the JuJu TD you see Worthy run a crisp out route that 100% could’ve been a TD. However it would’ve required timing and anticipation from Mahomes that can only be built with reps and trust.

So practice and live reps are their best friend right now and similar to Rashee last year, we honestly can only hope that Worthy’s role/targets start to really expand in the back half of the year.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:06 PM Yesterday
He really is our Jerry Rice.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:13 PM Yesterday
Rashee through his first three games last year had a little over 100 yards and a TD.

Worthy has 81 receiving (but has at least 30-40 rushing too) and 2 TDs.

So we’ll see where it goes. They should complement each other really well in due time.
[Reply]
Womble 11:20 PM Yesterday
His name is YACee Rice.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:52 PM Yesterday
Worthy has been open a ton and just hasn't had the ball thrown his way.

This is the Rice thread tho and he's on pace for 1632 yards and 11 TDs. If we keep doing what we are doing, then I see no reason why he won't get at least 1500 yds this year. The guy had a massive jump from year 1 to year 2. He's just gonna get better and better.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:56 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Worthy has been open a ton and just hasn't had the ball thrown his way.

This is the Rice thread tho and he's on pace for 1632 yards and 11 TDs. If we keep doing what we are doing, then I see no reason why he won't get at least 1500 yds this year. The guy had a massive jump from year 1 to year 2. He's just gonna get better and better.
I remember when PFF said Skyy Moore had the most separation on his routes in thr NFL. Good times.
[Reply]
Page 175 of 175
« First < 75125165171172173174175
Up