ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 174 of 249
« First < 74124164170171172173174 175176177178184224 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:03 PM 12-14-2022
Tre White has a 55.2 PFF grade.

I know it's PFF, but he always grades highly for them. He's clearly not himself, and probably won't be until next year.

Still an upgrade over what they had at CB before he returned though.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:04 PM 12-14-2022
Ever notice that Allen always looks depressed?

It's because he knows he's in T R O U B L E.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:04 PM 12-14-2022
Tre White hasn't played for a year +

Going to take some time for him to come back.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:04 PM 12-14-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
But the end result is an incompletion. Can't just expect that problem to correct itself in primetime in the biggest game of the year. If it even is a major problem.

How does Buffalo's drop rate compare to the rest of the league?
Buffalo has 25 drops. Chiefs have 23. I don't see many Chiefs fans using that as an excuse though....
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:05 PM 12-14-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Tre White has a 55.2 PFF grade.

I know it's PFF, but he always grades highly for them. He's clearly not himself, and probably won't be until next year.

Still an upgrade over what they had at CB before he returned though.
His rookie year was the only year they gave him an elite grade. He's steadily dropped since.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:05 PM 12-14-2022
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Buffalo has 25 drops. Chiefs have 23. I don't see many Chiefs fans using that as an excuse though....
Because we don't have an inferiority complex.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:06 PM 12-14-2022
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
Allen’s lower completion percentage is highly due to his receivers dropping A LOT. The drop statistic shows about 30% of what is actually dropped.

Most of those "drops" were poor ball placement....sorry
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:07 PM 12-14-2022
There's also one where the db knocks the ball out of his hands and that's considered a drop. :-)
[Reply]
Pablo 12:07 PM 12-14-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Most of those "drops" were poor ball placement....sorry
Allen has always always always struggled with accuracy. Just who he is. Throw in a bum elbow and you’re really looking at some trash throws.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:09 PM 12-14-2022
Yep. Obviously not an excuse for having a considerably lower completion %.

I wonder how a "drop" is defined, btw. Do they only count the blatant ones or anything that touches their hands?
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 12:09 PM 12-14-2022
But the end result is an incompletion. Can't just expect that problem to correct itself in primetime in the biggest game of the year. If it even is a major problem.
That’s why they’re signing John Brown and Cole Beasley. They’re desperately trying to fix the drop issue.

Originally Posted by :
How does Buffalo's drop rate compare to the rest of the league?
I don’t trust drop statistics at all. They don’t count any drops where the receiver is touched by the defender. It’s ridiculous. They have 7 drops for Gabe for the whole year. He has more than double that. He had 7 drops in the first 4 games.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:10 PM 12-14-2022
That’s why they’re signing John Brown and Cole Beasley. They’re desperately trying to fix the drop issue.

I don’t trust drop statistics at all. They don’t count any drops where the receiver is touched by the defender. It’s ridiculous. They have 7 drops for Gabe for the whole year. He has more than double that. He had 7 drops in the first 4 games.
Of course you don't because it doesn't fit your narrative.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 12:11 PM 12-14-2022
Yep. Obviously not an excuse for having a considerably lower completion %.

I wonder how a "drop" is defined, btw. Do they only count the blatant ones or anything that touches their hands?
They only count balls where the ball touches both hands AND it’s not affected by the defender in any way.

It’s a joke.

A receiver can have two full hands on the ball and if the defender hits him and the ball comes out, it’s not a drop.

Sorry, but that’s a drop. NFL wr’s are paid millions to catch the ball despite what the defense is doing to stop it.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 12:12 PM 12-14-2022
Of course you don't because it doesn't fit your narrative.
It’s not even an official NFL stat. It’s tracked by alt-websites.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:13 PM 12-14-2022
They only count balls where the ball touches both hands AND it’s not affected by the defender in any way.

It’s a joke.

A receiver can have two full hands on the ball and if the defender hits him and the ball comes out, it’s not a drop.

Sorry, but that’s a drop. NFL wr’s are paid millions to catch the ball despite what the defense is doing to stop it.
Because you're too retarded to understand the difference between a flat out drop and the defender making a good play.
[Reply]
Page 174 of 249
« First < 74124164170171172173174 175176177178184224 > Last »
Up