ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 173 of 175
« First < 73123163169170171172173 174175 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Diontae Johnson is the only player I would give a 3rd for (our 3rd) plus more. And I would give them that in a heartbeat as well as an extension for $20 million APY going through 2027.

3rd + pick swap (KC 5th for Carolina 7th). Hell I’d throw in a 2025 day 3 pick as well.

I really like Slayton but I would love Diontae
I was a Diontae fan when he came out of the MAC.

So I would be ecstatic.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:32 PM Yesterday
Nate Taylor just said Juju was going to be out “for awhile” with rhe hammy. Sounds like Mike Evans injury.

Get a trade down Veach
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:38 PM Yesterday
Nate Taylor just said Juju was going to be out “for awhile” with rhe hammy. Sounds like Mike Evans injury.

Get a trade down Veach

I thought I read somewhere around here that JJSS was out for 6-8 weeks? Was another twaddle post, I think?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:53 PM Yesterday

Get a trade down Veach
I would certainly think Buffalo is the earliest we see him. And that's iffy.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:02 PM Yesterday

Get a trade down Veach
Agh
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 04:03 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I thought I read somewhere around here that JJSS was out for 6-8 weeks? Was another twaddle post, I think?
He got injured doing all that running on the play where Honey Badger fell down.
[Reply]
Dante84 04:05 PM Yesterday

Get a trade down Veach
Yeah, I'm thinking we need to make more than one trade.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 04:12 PM Yesterday
Wow, after last night/weekend, half the damn league is looking for WR help, so the price has definitely gone up since last week. I know Veach has always been the sit back and wait type, but it definitely cost him this time. I just hope we don’t come up empty.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:24 PM Yesterday

Get a trade down Veach
Can we dispense with the "When JJSS gets back..." conversations now?

Dude pulled a hammy DURING A BYE WEEK that is going to essentially wipe him out for 4-6 weeks.

You cannot, cannot, cannot count on this person being on the field. At all. Ever.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:27 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
He got injured doing all that running on the play where Honey Badger fell down.

Maybe we should get the league to fine HB for falling down and not making the tackle that would've saved JuJu's hammy?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:30 PM Yesterday
Anyone know of a website that tracks personnel package usage percentage by game? I can only find by season.

I feel like we were in 13 a LOT on Sunday, and would expect that to continue considering we have 4 healthy WR and one of them isn't playable.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:36 PM Yesterday
I think we're going to see a lot of two-back stuff and 14P. Run the absolute piss out of the ball and only throw when necessary, which shouldn't be all that often. Pat might only throw 10 times in this one.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 04:49 PM Yesterday
The more I think about it the more Cooper Kupp makes all the sense in the world. With our elite defense, and with our surging run game and soon to be 2 headed monster in Pacheco and Hunt, we have turned into a smash mouth, ball control team that just freaking leans on teams. Kupp is an ELITE route runner and chain mover. Playoff Kelce, Kupp, Juju and Noah Gray will absolutely kill teams over the middle of the field in the playoffs. Worthy and Hollywood over the top when defenses get desperate and too aggressive.

Rams gonna have to eat a large portion of that salary though. I also love the fact Kupp is under contract next year as well. Package our 2nd and a garbage pick or two and get it done Veach.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:58 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
The more I think about it the more Cooper Kupp makes all the sense in the world. With our elite defense, and with our surging run game and soon to be 2 headed monster in Pacheco and Hunt, we have turned into a smash mouth, ball control team that just freaking leans on teams. Kupp is an ELITE route runner and chain mover. Playoff Kelce, Kupp, Juju and Noah Gray will absolutely kill teams over the middle of the field in the playoffs. Worthy and Hollywood over the top when defenses get desperate and too aggressive.

Rams gonna have to eat a large portion of that salary though. I also love the fact Kupp is under contract next year as well. Package our 2nd and a garbage pick or two and get it done Veach.
IF it happened, it would be nice to see Mahomes with this package of weapons in the postseason:

Kupp
Brown
Juju
Worthy
Hardman
Pacheco
Hunt
Perine
Kelce
Gray

Maybe Wylie comes around by then. I’m sure the OL will be running well too.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:03 PM Yesterday
Lots of traffic for Kupp. Supposedly they want a second round pick. Will take on some of his ‘24 salary.

How’s his health?
[Reply]
Page 173 of 175
« First < 73123163169170171172173 174175 >
Up