ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 172 of 174
« First < 72122162168169170171172 173174 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:48 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He's still only signed to the PS, but he did look more versatile than the rest of that lot when he was here in the pre-season.

If one of them needs to be elevated this weekend, he'd probably be my choice.
I liked Powell coming out. Never figured out why he was seemed so out of place.

I think he is just dumb but that doesn't matter now, he's been in the system here long enough.
[Reply]
O.city 02:51 PM Today
Who was the last WR we had who kinda came out of no where or was a late round guy?

Albert Wilson?
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Why?

TB is running the exact same system as LAR, down to the verbiage. Kupp wouldn't have to learn anything new at all.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 02:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
TB is running the exact same system as LAR, down to the verbiage. Kupp wouldn't have to learn anything new at all.
Good answer.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 02:53 PM Today
Ours is the worst 2nd available for trade in the league, but hard to imagine someone else outbidding us for a WR that’s been injured the last 5 weeks.

Send
-2nd
-Sky Moore
-6th Swap

Recieve
-Cooper Kupp
-6th Swap
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:57 PM Today
Good answer.

Also, iirc, TB's OC Liam Coen was on the Rams staff in 2021, the year Kupp went bonkers (145+ catches/nearly 2000 yds, 16 TDs), so there's a lot of familiarity there. I may have the year wrong, but I know Coen and Kupp have been together for at least a season if not two. Coen would instantly know exactly what Kupp was good at/comfortable with etc. The chemistry between the OC, QB and WR could be built in a couple three weeks, if not days, definitely not months. If they picked him up as late as say Thursday, Kupp could probably easily see 15+ targets on Sunday if that's what they wanted to do.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:04 PM Today
Ours is the worst 2nd available for trade in the league, but hard to imagine someone else outbidding us for a WR that’s been injured the last 5 weeks.

Send
-2nd
-Sky Moore
-6th Swap

Recieve
-Cooper Kupp
-6th Swap
Hmmm

They’d have to give up a first if you throw Skyy Moore into the mix
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:06 PM Today
I have yet to see a move that makes sense and is plausible.

What they have is what they have it seems. Reid's gotta figure out which one of the RBs can be Brian Westbrook in the passing game, load manage Kelce by limiting blocking reps splitting out to free up Worthy and Watson downfield with Gray serving as the checkdown.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
I have yet to see a move that makes sense and is plausible.

What they have is what they have it seems. Reid's gotta figure out which one of the RBs can be Brian Westbrook in the passing game, load manage Kelce by limiting blocking reps splitting out to free up Worthy and Watson downfield with Gray serving as the checkdown.

Diontae Johnson is very plausible for both sides.

Carolina is done and they know it. Plus the player wants out and is a FA in few months. There is zero reason for Carolina not to take our pick.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:11 PM Today
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Diontae Johnson is very plausible for both sides.

Carolina is done and they know it. Plus the player wants out and is a FA in few months. There is zero reason for Carolina not to take our pick.
Slayton is as well.

With Nabers and Robinson, they're gutting their WR room by moving him out. They can still see if there's any reason to retain Jones with those 2 as their primary weapons and get Hiatt more run in the process.

They'll move him. And I think the Panthers will move Johnson as well.

There are moves to make.

Time to make 'em.
[Reply]
O.city 03:13 PM Today
Are they just running it down to the wire to max the return or what's happening?
[Reply]
RunKC 03:14 PM Today
Diontae Johnson is the only player I would give a 3rd for (our 3rd) plus more. And I would give them that in a heartbeat as well as an extension for $20 million APY going through 2027.

3rd + pick swap (KC 5th for Carolina 7th). Hell I’d throw in a 2025 day 3 pick as well.

I really like Slayton but I would love Diontae
[Reply]
BWillie 03:17 PM Today

Send
-2nd
-Sky Moore
-6th Swap

Recieve
-Cooper Kupp
-6th Swap
I bet they would accept it if you remove Skyy Moore
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Are they just running it down to the wire to max the return or what's happening?

I doubt it. That would be pretty stupid considering the circumstances. And Veach isn't stupid.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Slayton is as well.

With Nabers and Robinson, they're gutting their WR room by moving him out. They can still see if there's any reason to retain Jones with those 2 as their primary weapons and get Hiatt more run in the process.

They'll move him. And I think the Panthers will move Johnson as well.

There are moves to make.

Time to make 'em.
I would add Johnson and Slayton.
[Reply]
Page 172 of 174
« First < 72122162168169170171172 173174 >
Up