ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 170 of 340
« First < 70120160166167168169170 171172173174180220270 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:24 PM 04-08-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Roman could get over.

In order to do that, he needs to first suck less in the ring and actually learn how to wrestle. Once he does that, they need to stop forcibly trying to get him over and let it happen naturally.
I think he's fine as a wrestler. He'll never get over as the top guy because of the Royal Rumble in 2015. The diehards have never forgiven him or Vince for not having Bryan win that year.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:33 PM 04-08-2018
Wonder if Asuka is on Raw tomorrow night or if she just disappears now? I still don't think there's any way to rehabilitate her, not the way they did it. Tapping out is absolutely the worst way to lose, and then grabbing a mic and basically saying Charlotte is better afterwards makes it even worse. She's done. Nobody to feud with now that she's wasted her title shot. She's Becky Lynch now. No, wait, actually she's not even that. Becky held that belt. She's one of the Absolution or Riott Squad girls, without anybody to back her up. I wonder if she's just a face in the crowd on Smackdown now.

Jesus, Jinder has a belt again.

I hope Miz takes some time off for the kid. Balor and Rollins would be a better feud.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:35 PM 04-08-2018
Maybe that Lashley vs Lesnar rumor was right after all.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:37 PM 04-08-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I think he's fine as a wrestler. He'll never get over as the top guy because of the Royal Rumble in 2015. The diehards have never forgiven him or Vince for not having Bryan win that year.
He does very little actual wrestling and takes half hour naps in his matches.

If he wants turn the smarks, he needs to get better in the ring.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:40 PM 04-08-2018
Reigns is actually one of the better workers on the roster. He has been for a few years, as rough as he started in the shield. Cena always has been too, for all the crap he's gotten over the years. That's not the problem with either of them.

It was actually pretty smart booking tonight, having him keep kicking out of f5s. They basically trolled the entire audience, and got Lesnar a bigger swerve pop in the end.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:41 PM 04-08-2018
https://youtu.be/ckTXWtzx-Nw
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:42 PM 04-08-2018
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Reigns is actually one of the better workers on the roster. He has been for a few years, as rough as he started in the shield. Cena always has been too, for all the crap he's gotten over the years. That's not the problem with either of them.

It was actually pretty smart booking tonight, having him keep kicking out of f5s. They basically trolled the entire audience, and got Lesnar a bigger swerve pop in the end.
Well, except for the fact that they've now wasted yet another year on building to a Roman Reigns coronation and backing out on it at the last second.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:43 PM 04-08-2018
Maybe that Lashley vs Lesnar rumor was right after all.
oh yeah, I completely forgot about him.

There could be some real cool stuff on Raw tomorrow.

Maybe instead of (or in addition to) The Bar, Authors of Pain show up to fuck with Strowman (get them over immediately as monsters...).
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:45 PM 04-08-2018
Well, except for the fact that they've now wasted yet another year on building to a Roman Reigns coronation and backing out on it at the last second.
I don't like him, so I'm fine with that...
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:46 PM 04-08-2018

You seem to be mixing good company man with a quality worker, for whatever reason.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:47 PM 04-08-2018
I don't like him, so I'm fine with that...
I'm not. I just want them to get it the fuck over with at this point.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:49 PM 04-08-2018
The kid who teamed with Strowman is the son of a referee, so we'll probably see him tomorrow.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:53 PM 04-08-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
You seem to be mixing good company man with a quality worker, for whatever reason.
No, I'm not. At all. There's a reason both of them have consistently good matches with everybody they work with, and it's not because anybody is carrying them. Everybody seems to be mixing popularity with workrate, for whatever reason.

I'm saying this as someone who can't stand either one of their characters, or how they're booked, but also respects how they work between the ropes.

I'd also be perfectly fine if they both disappeared...
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:16 PM 04-08-2018
Just recently got through the whole show. Rousey impressed me. Surprised about Lesnar going over.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 11:44 PM 04-08-2018
That was a strange show.. Nice to see Bryan back, Rousey was for sure impressive considering she almost necked herself on a Samoan drop a few weeks ago. Takeover was awesome this weekend to. Ciampa is a real deal heel
[Reply]
Page 170 of 340
« First < 70120160166167168169170 171172173174180220270 > Last »
Up