Texas Tech vs. Kansas (-3.5, 61)

Arizona vs. Colorado (+10, 55)

Missouri vs. Tennessee (-1, 58.5)

Miami vs. Florida State (-14.5, 50)

Oklahoma State vs. UCF (+2.5, 64)

Utah vs. Washington (-9, 54.5)

Ole Miss vs. Georgia (-11,59)

West Virginia vs. Oklahoma (-12.5, 58)

Michigan State vs. Ohio State (-31.5, 47)

Florida vs. LSU (-13.5, 63.5)

Texas vs. TCU (+10, 53)

USC vs. Oregon (-15, 73.5)
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 03:54 PM 11-28-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Will Howard officially enters the portal
That run to the Big 12 title game was the stuff of legends. Pushed aside for transfer QB from NU. Transfer QB plays extremely well. Get injured. Will Howard steps in and, not only does the team not miss a beat, they become better and Will Howard is the reason.

This season don’t turn out like he hoped. But it was still a damn good season.

Good luck to him.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 04:31 PM 11-28-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Wow...

Bobby did a hell of a job at Missouri State. Was a class act and everyone from the media to the fan base liked him. Hope he gets another big job soon.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:35 PM 11-28-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
LOL you know corn isn't ever gonna get a good qb ever again bill. Just accept it. Your best bet is Rhule getting a kid Leipold had some interest in but ultimately rejects.
Hold this

https://247sports.com/article/nebras...ong-221690128/
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:56 PM 11-28-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Bobby did a hell of a job at Missouri State. Was a class act and everyone from the media to the fan base liked him. Hope he gets another big job soon.
Petrino just doesn't have that bite in him that he had ten years ago. Seems content doing the minimum to stay busy and spend the rest of the time with the grandkids.

This seems like mostly a ploy to generate NIL funds because inbreds in the area are still obsessed from when he was HC.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:10 PM 11-28-2023
NIL is killing college sports.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:11 PM 11-28-2023
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
How?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:42 PM 11-28-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
How?
transferring for the money.. not to play.

not staying in the place you committed

the rich get richer---Not that I like anything U of Minnesota. But PJ is complaining that without more NIL money he will not be able to recruit any good players. Meanwhile, he is losing his starting QB.

I just dont believe college players should be getting paid in college.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:55 PM 11-28-2023
BAM
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:53 AM 11-29-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yuuuuuuuuuuck.

Man the veil has been lifted on college sports. We REALLY gonna pretend like this money wasn't getting to these guys before this?

I really don't have a problem with the NIL stuff - I think it's a good development. But the NIL combined with the free transfer stuff just makes college sports kinda gross.
I don't like it from the rooting perspective, but it is probably less gross now than it used to be. Transparency at least puts everything on top of the table. The whole bag of cash schtick felt super grimey.

And at least now student d-league athletes can have recourse if they're taken advantage of.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:32 AM 11-29-2023
KJ Jefferson pleeeeease
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:33 AM 11-29-2023

the rich get richer---Not that I like anything U of Minnesota. But PJ is complaining that without more NIL money he will not be able to recruit any good players. Meanwhile, he is losing his starting QB.

Players were getting paid before it just wasn't public. Minnesota pissed off their QB they offered the kid from New Hampshire.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:59 AM 11-29-2023

So you're okay with all of the programs getting rich off of the athletes but the athletes aren't able to earn anything. And before you hit me with scholarships....that shit is a drop in the bucket compared to what the schools get.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:52 PM 11-29-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
So you're okay with all of the programs getting rich off of the athletes but the athletes aren't able to earn anything. And before you hit me with scholarships....that shit is a drop in the bucket compared to what the schools get.
Many athletes get a free or near free education, unlimited meals, stipends, tutors, etc.
Some live in the best dorms, while other gen ed students live in dorms that cockroaches wont look at.

My kid was on the dance team. Since it was a club, not an NCAA endorsed sport, we had to pay for uniforms, workouts, trips, etc. They were not even allowed to put the trophy on campus even though they spent all game day smoozing fans (and getting groped a little) . Point? Even though they represented the university, they got nothing I mentioned above.

Then, think about how some of them will feel when the faucet shuts off. Most are NOT prepared for it. Mentally or financially.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:52 PM 11-29-2023
Doesn't appear to be killing Missouri Football. I mean, we haven't got everyone we've wanted, but we've done plenty well.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:02 PM 11-29-2023
My friend showed me the over/under for Iowa to score a point vs Michigan per half is 0.5. That is so disrespectful.
[Reply]
Page 170 of 270
« First < 70120160166167168169170 171172173174180220 > Last »
Up