« First < 71314151617 18 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Traitors, Losers and Cowards from the day of battle, 2024
Hammock Parties 11:24 AM 09-23-2024
Shameful. The lot of you.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He was IMMEDIATELY proven to be a coward by Kareem Hunt.

IMMEDIATELY.
I’m the biggest backer of Kareem there is but I’m not used to them using Kareem Hunt in such situations. Still gonna need more of a sample size than one play to show that we are now effective in short yardage spots.
[Reply]
notorious 02:30 PM Yesterday
Just BEGGING for Carson to fumble a kickoff and completely change the game weren't you?

LOSER.
Moist doesn't even begin to describe it!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:32 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I’m the biggest backer of Kareem there is but I’m not used to them using Kareem Hunt in such situations. Still gonna need more of a sample size than one play to show that we are now effective in short yardage spots.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
This is turning into a log of anyone who voices even the slightest bit of criticism, no matter how measured or justified.

Three really bad posts would be a better update than a mile long list of reasonable posts.
Clay’s a dipshit.

It was 16-13 at the top 4th when he said the game was over and I made my reply.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:58 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Clay’s a dipshit.

It was 16-13 at the top 4th when he said the game was over and I made my reply.
It was 23-13. You were WRONG.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...postcount=1952
[Reply]
tredadda 02:58 PM Yesterday
This is turning into a log of anyone who voices even the slightest bit of criticism, no matter how measured or justified.

Three really bad posts would be a better update than a mile long list of reasonable posts.
Keep in mind who started this thread. He flip flops more than a politician.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:03 PM Yesterday
I should go find your posts after the Raiders game last year when your avatar turned back into the ghoul.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:05 PM Yesterday

Yeah, I felt that in the GDT against the Saints... multiple people were stating disappointment at the score compared to all the yards they had racked up and a few of the responses were along the lines of "people will always complain"/"people will never be happy".

And I get it to some extent... some people are always whining in the GDT or always expecting the worse/"because Chiefs".... but, that's more or less a baseline and not really anything to call out. It's so far away from "We're screwed at the QB position for a long time".

And then I think some of those who are just stating facts "300 yards of offense in a half generally shows up a bit more on the scoreboard" or are just voicing a little displeasure that isn't in any way overboard get lumped in with the chronic Debbie Downers and those who turn complaining into a sport of its own.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:07 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by tredadda:
YOU'LL NAUGHT FIND COWARDICE FROM ME THIS YEAR MY BOY
[Reply]
tredadda 03:09 PM Yesterday
YOU'LL NAUGHT FIND COWARDICE FROM ME THIS YEAR MY BOY
You created a thread praising the Texans as if that roster is All Madden. You are just covering your bases regardless of outcome so you can claim that you were right all along.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:09 PM Yesterday
:-)

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:15 PM Yesterday
You created a thread praising the Texans as if that roster is All Madden. You are just covering your bases regardless of outcome so you can claim that you were right all along.
Has nothing to do with our GLORIOUS KANSAS CITY CHIEFS.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:19 PM Yesterday
Has nothing to do with our GLORIOUS KANSAS CITY CHIEFS.
:-) Sure
[Reply]
kysirsoze 08:15 PM Yesterday
COWARDICE

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:21 PM Yesterday
it means i dont come into GAMEDAY THREADS and start BLEEDING and BLEATING like a EWE every time we don't score a touchdown on a possession or the other team scores or gets a fucking first down
[Reply]
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >
Up