ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 19
« First < 71314151617 1819 >
Nzoner's Game Room>McAfee: "Source(s) tell me that Veach maybe isn't done..."
Dante84 10:17 AM 10-23-2024

Source(s) told me that the Kansas City Chiefs might not be done making moves #PMSLive https://t.co/3abNtH2TXU pic.twitter.com/IpUeXpc9PN

— Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
Mecca 09:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Same thing if I were the Raiders, I'd be moving Crosby if I could.
I think it is smart to trade players you just signed so you paid some dude 40 million dollars for half a season and then when you have to hire a GM and a HC they literally have no building block players, that is a great idea.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:51 AM Today

That should start with Kollman talking about how the Browns can save money on Watson if not go to like 31 minutes.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I think it is smart to trade players you just signed so you paid some dude 40 million dollars for half a season and then when you have to hire a GM and a HC they literally have no building block players, that is a great idea.
I blame Madden. You know damn well O gave 3 firsts for OBJ and Clowney. 2 years ago and thinks it's reality
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Please stop with this shit....
Down vote all you want. It's a dumb suggestion
[Reply]
Mecca 09:58 AM Today
I blame Madden. You know damn well O gave 3 firsts for OBJ and Clowney. 2 years ago and thinks it's reality
Yea the NFL isn't the NBA, you can't just trade away all your players and tank on purpose, this isn't a we get 2-3 guys we're in type of league.

Now it's one thing to tank while keeping your building block players.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:01 AM Today
Yea the NFL isn't the NBA, you can't just trade away all your players and tank on purpose, this isn't a we get 2-3 guys we're in type of league.

Now it's one thing to tank while keeping your building block players.
None of these guys would return close the value the teams need anyway.

3 years of great cost control and the Saints are gifting us Lattimore for a 3rd? Seriously?
[Reply]
Mecca 10:04 AM Today
None of these guys would return close the value the teams need anyway.

3 years of great cost control and the Saints are gifting us Lattimore for a 3rd? Seriously?
The ONLY reason that one makes any sense at all is because they have massive salary cap problems. Like we might have to cut half the team problems. They have been pushing shit further out every year and now they suck and have that problem.

I could buy that team trading a nearing 30 CB because they aren't winning and have to cut him anyway, that's far different than like Myles Garrett.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:05 AM Today
The ONLY reason that one makes any sense at all is because they have massive salary cap problems. Like we might have to cut half the team problems. They have been pushing shit further out every year and now they suck and have that problem.

I could buy that team trading a nearing 30 CB because they aren't winning and have to cut him anyway, that's far different than like Myles Garrett.
Most of it is wishful thinking rather than reality
[Reply]
O.city 10:10 AM Today
Until you get a QB there, you can spin your wheels all you want I guess. Seems Chiefs fans would have an idea about that.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:11 AM Today
Go take a look at their salary cap, the Saints literally have by far the worst salary cap situation, it might be the worst one I've ever seen.
[Reply]
O.city 10:11 AM Today
"The Chiefs would never trade away Tyreek Hill"

Stop living in 2002. New GM's aren't scared to actually do shit.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:11 AM Today
Until you get a QB there, you can spin your wheels all you want I guess. Seems Chiefs fans would have an idea about that.
So you think they should move those guys when the best QB's are Carson Beck and Shedeur Sanders?
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:12 AM Today
They will probably have a new QB next season.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 10:12 AM Today
Please stop with this shit....
I know I will never win the lottery but a guy can dream.
[Reply]
O.city 10:12 AM Today
Cleveland is 41 mil over next year, before they do anything with Watson (if they even can, depending on his rehab).

They also have no draft picks early.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 19
« First < 71314151617 1819 >
Up