ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 21
« First < 71314151617 18192021 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Davante Adams on the Trade Block [Traded to the Jets]
SHOWTIME 10:48 AM 10-01-2024
My best guess he'll end up in Washington

����������������: The #Raiders have begun reaching out to teams to gauge interest in star WR Davante Adams, per @VinnyBonsignore pic.twitter.com/WLAVIX38vz

— JPAFootball (@jasrifootball) October 1, 2024

[Reply]
BWillie 08:34 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Watch the Jets not even make the playoffs. Could happen.

If the Jets and Bengals sneak in as the 6 and 7 seeds gonna be dangerous wildcard games for the 2 and 3 seeds. Lets just keep rattling off wins and grab that #1 seed please.
What are you talking about? Why would anyone think they are making the playoffs?
[Reply]
tredadda 08:35 AM Yesterday
Sadly this won’t fix the problems the NYJ have. Their OLine is bad and Rodgers (who also isn’t playing very well) is getting beat down. It’s this all in mentality that likely to backfire.
[Reply]
wazu 08:36 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BWillie:
What are you talking about? Why would anyone think they are making the playoffs?
Don't teams usually make the playoffs after firing their coach?
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 08:36 AM Yesterday
I don't understand this move at all for the jets. They are not in a position to win it all this year as they are not getting good QB play...
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:38 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
I don't understand this move at all for the jets. They are not in a position to win it all this year as they are not getting good QB play...
This is a panic move to get to 10-7.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:39 AM Yesterday
Looks like Taco Bell will have to move to NY with him.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 08:41 AM Yesterday
Good luck to the Jets. They’re going to need it.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:43 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
This is a panic move to get to 10-7.
Correct. They went all in last year and it blew up in 5 snaps. The front office people NEED this season to be a winner or that fanbase might revolt. They haven't had hope in decades
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 08:45 AM Yesterday
Well, gotta give them credit: the Jets are really going all out on this year just to lose in the Wildcard Round.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:46 AM Yesterday
They probably win that game yesterday with Adams. Mike Williams is about as playable as MVS.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:46 AM Yesterday
Why are the Jets even trying? Just give up. Start over. It isn't happening.
They have no chance to win it all.

No knowledge of the situation but, I'd say this a move from a GM that is desperate to keep his job.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 08:48 AM Yesterday
Okay...who are your 3 wildcards?

Division winners: Chiefs, Ravens, Texans, Bills.

3 of the following teams will get a wildcard: Chargers, Steelers, Bengals, Colts, Jets

To say the Jets cant sneak in with a 7 seed is just dumb.
[Reply]
nychief 08:49 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
They probably win that game yesterday with Adams. Mike Williams is about as playable as MVS.

I dunno. Lazard was amazing yesterday. Adams is pretty washed. This is a text book panic move.

I expect them to release to trade Williams, though. I doubt it's to us.
[Reply]
wazu 08:51 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Okay...who are your 3 wildcards?

Division winners: Chiefs, Ravens, Texans, Bills.

3 of the following teams will get a wildcard: Chargers, Steelers, Bengals, Colts, Jets

To say the Jets cant sneak in with a 7 seed is just dumb.
Probably ought to include Dolphins, Broncos, and Raiders in that list since they all currently have as good or better record than the Jets.
[Reply]
digger 08:52 AM Yesterday
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 17 of 21
« First < 71314151617 18192021 >
Up