Page 17 of 29
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Mizzou Football 2024-2025 Thread****
wazu 05:47 PM 08-29-2024
M-I-Z
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:47 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
I just don't understand Drinkwitz. His teams are prone to perpetrating some of the most heinously stupid shit you'll ever see at this level of football.
Like his shit last year vs KState at the end of the game. Harrison Mevis really saved his ass with that kick or else people would have killed him for that shit.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:48 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Cook's passing is a little off today....luckily his receiving team has helped him out thus far
Hes been bad every game.

Not worried - we just keep putting it in his hands. And failing.

That half was completely unacceptable.
[Reply]
kcpasco 03:48 PM Yesterday
If they lose this game by a FG. Holy shit
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:48 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I can't overstate how poorly coached that first half was. As bad a half as I've ever seen.

Keep this shit up and people deserve to be fired. I'm floored by this.
It's all the fucking time. He doesn't have a handle on the team and they're undisciplined as fuck.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 03:48 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
They deserve to lose this game. Utter stupidity. **** them.
After a bad half? What's wrong with you?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:49 PM Yesterday
Mizzou must have bet on Vandy today.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:49 PM Yesterday
How did Cook take a fucking sack on that stupid ass 4th down play. Just heave it down the field and burn 7-8 seconds.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:50 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
How did Cook take a ****ing sack on that stupid ass 4th down play. Just heave it down the field and burn 7-8 seconds.
Exactly. That was brutal.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 03:50 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
I just don't understand Drinkwitz. His teams are prone to perpetrating some of the most heinously stupid shit you'll ever see at this level of football.
That is what frustrates me about Drink....they make some of the silliest decisions at the worst times.

Everyone comments how good he is...then he does things like this.

And...for all the great that Burden can be he absolutely should have caught that Cook pass.!
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:50 PM Yesterday
It's looking like that five game stretch from Cook last year was a complete aberration. This is 2022 Brady Cook.
[Reply]
kcpasco 03:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
How did Cook take a ****ing sack on that stupid ass 4th down play. Just heave it down the field and burn 7-8 seconds.
Or how about just punt the damn ball. Outside of a few plays, Mizzous D is playing great.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
That is what frustrates me about Drink....they make some of the silliest decisions at the worst times.

Everyone comments how good he is...then he does things like this.

And...for all the great that Burden can be he absolutely should have caught that Cook pass.!
He should have, but that was a hospital pass because Cook can't drive the ball on a line.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Hes been bad every game.

Not worried - we just keep putting it in his hands. And failing.

That half was completely unacceptable.
I'm kinda worried. He looks like he did 2 years ago. If it wasn't for the running backs, then we would be absolutely fucked and would have lost last week.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 03:53 PM Yesterday
All these weapons on offense going to waste by Brady Cook. Something has to be done, he’s missing throws, missing open guys, making bad decisions. Just killing us.
[Reply]
kcpasco 03:55 PM Yesterday
Cook is gonna be pressing harder than he already has been in the 2nd half.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 29
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up