Nzoner's Game Room>Buccs at Falcons TNF Thread
Pablo 06:17 PM Yesterday
Post in here
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:45 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Can't.

Cover 2.

Nobody can pass against 2-high shells. Didn't you know that?

I get that receivers matter as well but sorry, our offense should be graded on a curve. We have Mahomes and Reid. Retreads and second chance QBs get the excuse of defenses being difficult, not the Chiefs, yet somehow these guys are playing well. We shouldn’t just be completely bogged down because of a certain defense being run. But it’s been that way for close to 25 games now.

And Cousins in particular last night was getting rocked all night but stood in those pockets to deliver catchable balls while our QB is bailing clean pockets. I’m doubtful Cousins trusted his line yesterday. Thats the probably the most frustrating thing for me right now with Mahomes play.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:47 AM Today
Baker coming up short again
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:02 AM Today
Neither team will get the SB trophy. They don't have good defenses and they don't have QB's that can beat good pass rushers.
[Reply]
-King- 08:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I get that receivers matter as well but sorry, our offense should be graded on a curve. We have Mahomes and Reid. Retreads and second chance QBs get the excuse of defenses being difficult, not the Chiefs, yet somehow these guys are playing well. We shouldn’t just be completely bogged down because of a certain defense being run. But it’s been that way for close to 25 games now.

And Cousins in particular last night was getting rocked all night but stood in those pockets to deliver catchable balls while our QB is bailing clean pockets. I’m doubtful Cousins trusted his line yesterday. Thats the probably the most frustrating thing for me right now with Mahomes play.
100% this. We might not have Mike Evans and Chris Godwin but we shouldn't have to in order for Mahomes to play as well as Mayfield is playing.
[Reply]
-King- 08:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah - Cousins is just a pure pocket passer and he will get SMOKED to get a throw off.

He's been doing that for years. He's an awfully easy guy to root for.
Yeah I really like Kirk. I was sure they were going to lose after the Mooney drop cause that's the prototypical Kirk story: ball the fuck out and lose because of someone else's mistake. Happy they pulled it out.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:17 AM Today
Originally Posted by -King-:
100% this. We might not have Mike Evans and Chris Godwin but we shouldn't have to in order for Mahomes to play as well as Mayfield is playing.
My brother in Christ we had Carson Steele starting at RB with Skyy fucking Moore dropping passes as well as a the worst LT situation in football (who got benched).

Do you not see how much better the offense looked when Kareem played?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah I really like Kirk. I was sure they were going to lose after the Mooney drop cause that's the prototypical Kirk story: ball the fuck out and lose because of someone else's mistake. Happy they pulled it out.
They were bagging on Cousins for ANOTHER Mooney drop on an earlier drive where he put it low and at Mooney's body. They were trying to argue that Cousins underthrew him and thew show a replay of the damn thing just bouncing off Mooney's facemask and STILL kept yapping about how Cousins leg kept him from stepping into the throw.

No, dipshits, he was putting it away from the DB in a spot that Mooney could protect himself and make the catch. It was a REALLY good ball that should've kept the drive going and Mooney flat dropped it.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:31 AM Today
They are making a big deal of Cousins 500 yrds. It took OT to do it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:31 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
My brother in Christ we had Carson Steele starting at RB with Skyy fucking Moore dropping passes as well as a the worst LT situation in football (who got benched).

He'll help for sure.

I've never seen the bloom come off a rose faster than it did with Steele. Man he struggled out there.

There are just too many little things he simply doesn't do right (and of course the big thing - not fumbling).

He's a fullback. Let's just move on.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:32 AM Today
Cousins actually won a prime time game
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Fucking scrub only had 425 in regulation...
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:14 AM Today
Cousins actually won a prime time game
his record in prime time is way better over the last few years iirc
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:15 AM Today
yea 500 yards is kind of a big deal especially when offense is supposedly dead
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:27 AM Today
lollllllll

Come on, dude. He had like 420 in regulation. He was dealing.
[Reply]
-King- 10:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:

We have Patrick Mahomes.

And even in the Kareem Hunt game we scored 17 points. Against the Chargers who were missing their 2 best players.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >
Up