ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 169 of 172
« First < 69119159165166167168169 170171172 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:52 AM Today
My biggest fear with skyy is that every week we play him, he’s due for a fluke game where out of nowhere he gets either easy catches or breaks a big play or 2. And history shows it will follow up with months of doing nothing. It’s how we all felt at the end of piolis run where you root for failure because of the implications of a small bite of success.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:54 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Friendly reminder that Dianna Russini guaranteed that the Chiefs would get a 1st rd pick for Sneed.

I don’t trust her
Feels like she's someone that agents/teams just use to get ideas into public.

A useful idiot.

Why in Gods name would the Chiefs be looking to get ANOTHER guy who has a recent injury history? Durability will be critical to anyone they're looking to add.
[Reply]
wazu 10:54 AM Today
Friendly reminder that Dianna Russini guaranteed that the Chiefs would get a 1st rd pick for Sneed.

I don’t trust her
Yeah, she "hears" a lot of shit. Definitely taking it with a grain of salt.
[Reply]
O.city 10:57 AM Today
I mean...sure if they wanna eat alot of Kupps money, send them our 3rd.
[Reply]
TheGreatCassholio 10:58 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
My biggest fear with skyy is that every week we play him, he’s due for a fluke game where out of nowhere he gets either easy catches or breaks a big play or 2. And history shows it will follow up with months of doing nothing. It’s how we all felt at the end of piolis run where you root for failure because of the implications of a small bite of success.
Your fears are unwarranted because he will never do jack shit
[Reply]
RunKC 11:29 AM Today
My biggest fear is that they get a little too high on themselves and think they can do what they did last year.

Honestly at this time I do think they are the best team and the Lions are the only team that feels like a strong bet to beat us in the playoffs (I’d still take us), however with these injuries we need another WR.

You face a team like the Bengals for example that always play us close and they have Chase and Higgins with us not having Watson? We’ll need that WR to potentially score more.

Don’t be insane and give up one of our first 3 picks, but go for it. Give up our original 3rd if you need to.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:36 AM Today
My biggest fear is that they get a little too high on themselves and think they can do what they did last year.

Honestly at this time I do think they are the best team and the Lions are the only team that feels like a strong bet to beat us in the playoffs (I’d still take us), however with these injuries we need another WR.

You face a team like the Bengals for example that always play us close and they have Chase and Higgins with us not having Watson? We’ll need that WR to potentially score more.

Don’t be insane and give up one of our first 3 picks, but go for it. Give up our original 3rd if you need to.
This team can't come back from a 24 point deficit like the 2019 team did.

This squad, if things continue on script, absolutely can win a championship as currently constructed. It would be ugly and gut-wrenching, but they have clearly built an identity around this diminished roster that they can win games against quality teams with.

But that margin for error is pretty slim and for a defense that doesn't typically generate a lot of turnovers, it's thinner still. It's one missed 3rd down conversion, one turnover and a couple penalties on defense that keep drives alive from finding yourself into a 17 point first half hole.

Can this team with this roster climb out of that? Boy...that just seems unlikely against a playoff team.

I will never say a Mahomes led team can't win a championship. They very clearly can.

But they have fewer paths to doing so than they ever have. They're working without a net this way.
[Reply]
George Liquor 11:38 AM Today
Kupp will wind up on IR before Thanksgiving
[Reply]
O.city 11:45 AM Today

The Rams have called multiple teams about trading former Super Bowl MVP Cooper Kupp sources tell @mikesilver, @jourdanrodrigue, and me.
The Rams have indicated a willingness to take on some of the ‘24 salary and are seeking a 2nd round pick.

— Dianna Russini (@DMRussini) October 22, 2024

[Reply]
RunKC 11:47 AM Today
Yeah Les Snead can go fuck his mother for that asking price. Nobody is giving a 2nd rd pick for a 31 year old injury prone WR.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
That makes sense for a team like Dallas who can view Kupp as a guy who elevates the offense around their #1 receiver. If (when) he gets dinged, you're not dead in the water in your WR room.

It might even make sense for SF with Deebo and the possible return of CMC.

But KC just can't get in on that. Their first concern HAS to be availability.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:48 AM Today
Yeah Les Snead can go fuck his mother for that asking price. Nobody is giving a 2nd rd pick for a 31 year old injury prone WR.
Also correct.

That ends up being a 3rd if they absorb nearly all of his 2024 salary figure.

And it STILL wouldn't make sense for us.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:49 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
A 2nd for a 31 yr old broke dick is LOL ridiculous
[Reply]
O.city 11:50 AM Today
I'd much rather have Johnson, sure.

But if they'll eat all or most of the $....
[Reply]
nychief 11:52 AM Today
Kupp to tampa makes more sense.
[Reply]
Page 169 of 172
« First < 69119159165166167168169 170171172 >
Up