ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 168 of 170
« First < 68118158164165166167168 169170 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:25 AM Today
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Can we promote Ross? At least he can high point the ball
At this point Ross and Remigio need to either be elevated or get gone. Because things are absolutely dire in the WR room currently and if they still can't get a job on the 53 they never will and Veach needs to find scrubs for the PS he'd actually feel comfortable rostering.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:27 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
At this point Ross and Remigio need to either be elevated or get gone. Because things are absolutely dire in the WR room currently and if they still can't get a job on the 53 they never will and Veach needs to find scrubs for the PS he'd actually feel comfortable rostering.
I still say I'd rather see Montrell Washington than both of them.

He's very fast and has really good ball skills.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:29 AM Today
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Can we promote Ross? At least he can high point the ball
He fucking sucks give it up.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:34 AM Today
Justin Watson may be even more disappointing. Everybody in the world knows Skyy Moore is fucking worthless, but Watson is taking the most snaps at WR since Rice went down and he's done absolutely fuck all. 153 snaps in 3 games. 4 targets. 3 catches. 35 yards.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:37 AM Today
Justin Watson may be even more disappointing. Everybody in the world knows Skyy Moore is fucking worthless, but Watson is taking the most snaps at WR since Rice went down and he's done absolutely fuck all. 153 snaps in 3 games. 4 targets. 3 catches. 35 yards.
I've been saying this about Watson since early last season.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:37 AM Today
Justin Watson may be even more disappointing. Everybody in the world knows Skyy Moore is ****ing worthless, but Watson is taking the most snaps at WR since Rice went down and he's done absolutely **** all. 153 snaps in 3 games. 4 targets. 3 catches. 35 yards.
Justin Watson is JAG on his best days and sucks on his worst.

He has a place on this roster but it’s the Demarcus Robinson role and not the Tyreek Hill role.

The fact that he’s our #1 or #2 receiver illustrates how dire the receiving situation currently is.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:38 AM Today
Fuck, now I'm at maximum jimmy rustle after seeing that shit about Skyy Moore. God fucking damn it, I'm so fucking sick of seeing his dumb fucking vacant eyes after he fucks up.
[Reply]
wazu 10:41 AM Today
Not sure how this would work, but I'm guessing the Rams only do it for a good haul pick-wise.

Could the Chiefs trade for Cooper Kupp?

"If the Rams are willing to take on the salary I've heard they're willing to do, they are definitely open to trading Cooper Kupp so we'll see if they'll be able to get a deal done." @DMRussini on the upcoming trade deadline.

WATCH:… pic.twitter.com/s8aSSl1Hld

— Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz (@LeBatardShow) October 22, 2024

[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:41 AM Today
Isn’t kupp old?
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:44 AM Today
We already have an injury problem at WR. Kupp would just bring more of it. Get someone else.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:45 AM Today
Andy Reid Kees these guys on the roster. Clyde is a prime example of someone who adds nothing but keeps on coming back. Skyy feels like that.

They need one big WR trade. A starter who can come in. We saw in the Saints game what that type of impact WR can do to uplift the offense with Juju.

They need to make a trade this week.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
Not sure how this would work, but I'm guessing the Rams only do it for a good haul pick-wise.

Friendly reminder that Dianna Russini guaranteed that the Chiefs would get a 1st rd pick for Sneed.

I don’t trust her
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:47 AM Today
Clyde Edwards Helaire is a mediocre at best running back. He still adds SOMETHING. Skyy Moore is quite literally worthless this season. He's barely hovered above worthless his entire career.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:48 AM Today
Kupp would be a wet dream when healthy. But it just seems impractical. Cost, trade comp, age. I also wonder if this overlaps with rashee though maybe this is our excuse to make rashee more of a weapon downfield while kupp plays power slot. Dude can’t stay healthy these days but I feel like a lot of that is overuse. If a team gets him they can’t tunnel in on him the way stafford did
[Reply]
staylor26 10:48 AM Today
At this point, I want a trade just as much to shut the whiny fucking pussies up as I do for the sake of the Chief's season. You all are insufferable.
[Reply]
Page 168 of 170
« First < 68118158164165166167168 169170 >
Up