ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 168 of 199
« First < 68118158164165166167168 169170171172178 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
raybec 4 06:38 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
So, you still have a bloody vagina over Tyreek after all the evidence has come out and it is almost a guarantee that he was falsely accused of what you hate him for?

You're an interesting study on narcissism, Direckshun. You are almost 100% wrong on every take you have on this board and the majority of the population makes fun of you for being a fool, but here you are giving another dumbass opinion like we all give mountains of ****s what you think.
That smug sense of moral superiority doesn't recede in the face of facts man.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:53 PM 04-03-2023
Here's a good way for us to think about it.

Tyreek effectively retired. He's never going to be relevant to the Chiefs as an opponent since the Dolphins aren't a strong contender, so does it matter if he's still playing or retired? No. So for all practical purposes he pulled a Barry Sanders and retired at the peak of his career, and we got a bunch of draft picks out of it.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:58 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I haven't looked up my opinion in this thread, but I don't need to, because it hasn't changed one bit.

1. I despise Tyreek Hill as a human, and have never been sad to see him go and for my team to not rely anymore on him. I said this when he was winning a Super Bowl for us and virtually bathed in the neg rep that submerged me whenever I said so.

2. I was sad to see his talent go, but while I thought trading him for that draft haul was probably going to cost us a Super Bowl this past year, I knew that inking him to $30m/year was absolutely going to cost us a Super Bowl.

I don't know if that makes me right, or wrong, or some combination of the two. But I do proudly continue to say I hate the guy.

I know what you mean. I hate all those people who are getting freed from Death Row because DNA evidence is overturning their convictions. I mean, come on. There's a reason they were on Death Row.

And don't even get me started on that security guard at the Olympics.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:32 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Lol what?!?!

Phins fans are mad about this.

It's kind of wild that Tyreek and Juju were relatively quiet on social media in their time with KC when compared to their presence the instant they left here.
[Reply]
Bump 08:40 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Is there any part of "Veach ****ed up when they drafted CEH" that isn't firmly planted in hindsight?
nobody hits every draft pick, that would be impossible. Most people here thought CEH was the next Barry Sanders when the pick was made. I have no idea how they got that but I don't watch college ball, maybe he really was special in college. It's just a bad pick, it's not a big deal. Every single team ever has a bad 1st round pick every once in a while.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 08:48 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Is there any part of "Veach fucked up when they drafted CEH" that isn't firmly planted in hindsight?
You don't draft a RB in the 1st would be the legit argument there. I agree with the overall spirit of your comment, but there are honest gripes with that pick.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 09:00 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Ok, so when this years 7th rounders aren't contributors do we get to hold that against him?

Trying to get these rules all figured out.
Yes.

Unless he drafts a pro bowl WR.*

Then he gets a get out of jail free card.

Dems da rules.

*Assuming no DHop or equivalent signing.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:41 AM 04-05-2023
This thread rocks lol
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:48 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by Bump:
nobody hits every draft pick, that would be impossible. Most people here thought CEH was the next Barry Sanders when the pick was made. I have no idea how they got that but I don't watch college ball, maybe he really was special in college. It's just a bad pick, it's not a big deal. Every single team ever has a bad 1st round pick every once in a while.
Not to butt in, but no one should ever think "here's the next Barry Sanders," ever. There will never be another Barry.

Personally, I thought CEH might be Westbrook light.
[Reply]
Balto 12:56 PM 04-05-2023
Lol what?!?!

Kinda dumb really.

Browns were all up in the DeSean Watson trade that went down on March 18th..Tyreek was traded on the 23rd.

What would have Browns given us in a trade
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:00 PM 04-05-2023
I don't hate Tyreek but I also don't care to hear him run his mouth anymore. All he's done since leaving KC is run his mouth about all the shit KC DIDN'T do for him instead of all the things they did.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:15 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Phins fans are mad about this.

It's kind of wild that Tyreek and Juju were relatively quiet on social media in their time with KC when compared to their presence the instant they left here.
I don't know why they are mad.

The guy clearly has no loyalty. If Browns or another team would have paid him more then that's where he would have went. These types of comments should be expected.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:17 PM 04-05-2023
Lol what?!?!

Sounds like bullshit. Dude is just talking to talk.
[Reply]
O.city 01:18 PM 04-05-2023
The more he talks, the more people talk about him etc.

It's all the branding stuff.
[Reply]
O.city 01:20 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I don't hate Tyreek but I also don't care to hear him run his mouth anymore. All he's done since leaving KC is run his mouth about all the shit KC DIDN'T do for him instead of all the things they did.
I agree.

Whatever, do what you want dude. But the whole "they didn't this or that" come on.
[Reply]
Page 168 of 199
« First < 68118158164165166167168 169170171172178 > Last »
Up