ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 167 of 199
« First < 67117157163164165166167 168169170171177 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
O.city 09:27 AM 04-03-2023
Getting 7th rounders that contribute isn't the norm, historically.

I'd guess that's what they were trying to get across?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:31 AM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Getting 7th rounders that contribute isn't the norm, historically.

I'd guess that's what they were trying to get across?
And my point was that Veach's ability to find talent on day 3 isn't "the norm" either.

Maybe that's what I was trying to get across?
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:31 AM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
So, you still have a bloody vagina over Tyreek after all the evidence has come out and it is almost a guarantee that he was falsely accused of what you hate him for?
Oh my god can we have the Tyreek Hill debate again!?

Is it my birthday??? Do you want to have this discussion again!?
[Reply]
O.city 09:33 AM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
And my point was that Veach's ability to find talent on day 3 isn't "the norm" either.

Maybe that's what I was trying to get across?
They have found some good players. I'm happy about that.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:34 AM 04-03-2023
Every GM has a weakness and thus far Veach’s has been WR’s and TE’s. The MEH pick was pretty goddamn bad too unfortunately.

I think he’s gonna look to change that this year. Really feel like a WR and TE will be picked in the first 4 rds
[Reply]
staylor26 09:36 AM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Every GM has a weakness and thus far Veach’s has been WR’s and TE’s. The MEH pick was pretty goddamn bad too unfortunately.

I think he’s gonna look to change that this year. Really feel like a WR and TE will be picked in the first 4 rds
Lol WTF?

How is TE a weakness for Veach?

The only TE he's drafted has been a day 3 guy and he's been solid considering the cost.
[Reply]
O.city 09:46 AM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Interior DL is IMO bigger than WR. WRs they've drafted have been fine, added value.

They haven't hit on a big one, but they haven't spent a whole lot on it.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:55 AM 04-03-2023
Interior DL is IMO bigger than WR. WRs they've drafted have been fine, added value.

They haven't hit on a big one, but they haven't spent a whole lot on it.
I think we’re gonna see another shot at it in this draft. So far Skyy and Hardman just aren’t good enough.

Toney was highway robbery though. Goddamn what a trade that was
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:03 AM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol WTF?

How is TE a weakness for Veach?

The only TE he's drafted has been a day 3 guy and he's been solid considering the cost.
It's similar to the "Why can't the Chiefs draft LBers?!?!" discussion from a few years back.

The answer was they simply weren't trying. They had DJ and they put ZERO draft capital into the position for about a decade.

Once they started making an effort, things have gone pretty damn well.

It's a question of finite resources to address seemingly infinite needs. Sometimes the organization has to pick its battles and maybe putting lesser capital at a position presently manned by possibly the best to ever do it is pretty defensible...
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:27 AM 04-03-2023
Is there any part of "Veach fucked up when they drafted CEH" that isn't firmly planted in hindsight?
[Reply]
O.city 10:28 AM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Is there any part of "Veach ****ed up when they drafted CEH" that isn't firmly planted in hindsight?
It was a mistake the minute teh pick was announced.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:31 AM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
An elite QB is only as elite as the players around him. Carr has stated he will take less money to play with a bigtime receiver but PM wanted all the money so there ya go.

If I could trade the Raiders roster for the Chiefs roster, I would not do it. We are gonna see how good PM really is now though.
Good one :-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:54 PM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Is there any part of "Veach ****ed up when they drafted CEH" that isn't firmly planted in hindsight?
That and the Clark trade seem to be the arguments "against" Burt. If those are the two biggest mistakes, you'll probably win some Super Bowls.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:12 PM 04-03-2023
Ok, so when this years 7th rounders aren't contributors do we get to hold that against him?

Trying to get these rules all figured out.
We're just glad you're here to hold the best GM in the league's feet to the fire.

Being a miserable bitch is a tough job, but someone's gotta do it. :-)
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:33 PM 04-03-2023
Lol what?!?!

Tyreek Hill tried to go to Cleveland �� pic.twitter.com/Sv8FKQHmsR

— PFF (@PFF) April 3, 2023

[Reply]
Page 167 of 199
« First < 67117157163164165166167 168169170171177 > Last »
Up