ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 166 of 168
« First < 66116156162163164165166 167168 >
Nzoner's Game Room>********** The Official Chiefs vs 49ers GameDay Thread **********
Tribal Warfare 11:00 PM 10-19-2024
Chiefs vs 49ers 2024 Odds - Oct 20

Spread Favorite: 49ers (-1.5)
Moneyline: 49ers (-126), Chiefs (+106)
Total: 47 points

[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BWillie:
What am I wrong about? Mahomes is an all-time great. He's also not playing like it. Some of that is due to his weapons but I don't understand why it is so taboo to say he is playing poorly this year.

He is.

Mahomes literally has no league leading stats besides interceptions. There’s also no one better because QB wins aren’t just a stat. QB wins are THE stat.

— Wildes (@kevinwildes) October 20, 2024

[Reply]
Frazod 07:23 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Man, that seems like odd coaching. Criticism should be done behind closed doors. I think Shanahan should be going after his defense for allowing 28 points to an offense with a totally wiped out receiving group.
He's a dick. The apple didn't fall far from the tree.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:24 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Alright so for here on our you are forever a QB wins guy.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:26 PM Yesterday
Alright so for here on our you are forever a QB wins guy.
Whatever ends up with SBs for Mahomes and the Chiefs, that's what I'll be.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:35 PM Yesterday
Ok I’m thinking Watson is gonna be a high ankle, and one of those Twitter Dr.’s seems to as well

Andy said they’d have an MRI tomorrow, but X-Ray would take care of breaks so I’m assuming they’re just gonna verify ligament damage (ie high ankle)

So he could definitely be back in a groove by the time we need it most
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:37 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
wheels are falling off
[Reply]
PutQuinnIn 07:43 PM Yesterday
Are the Niners officially in the Season from Hell talk? Usually its at least midseason by the time Shanahan breaks all his toys.
[Reply]
PutQuinnIn Yesterday, 07:44 PM
This message has been deleted by PutQuinnIn.
Shiver Me Timbers 07:45 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
wheels are falling off
Rat gonna do what ratz do. Apple fell from tree. Right next to tree.
[Reply]
redshirt32 07:48 PM Yesterday
Kind of odd to be shit on your QB in front of everyone

GM should the fire HC but i hope not
KyleS is there in name only
could be he is living his dads dream not his.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:50 PM Yesterday
SF is not getting back to the SB anytime soon. The loser doesn't make it back following season. They have to pay him or move on. They probably pay and start to lose guys. The band will break up. They blew their two shots. It's done.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 08:00 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
6-0 even with Putrid Pat...incredible (Yes he's playing like shit compared to his standards) I'll repeat slow this time PUTRID...AND SHIT....COMPARED....to HIS standards
Yeah, he has turnstiles playing tackle, and a history of being injured while in the pocket.

I don't blame him for being skittish.

Also, I think there needs to be a new stat, one that attributes interceptions to the player responsible. Still count interceptions like normal, but a player like Toney would have had a one after the Lions game last year. Or Tyreek in the AFC Championship game.

Because, yeah, Mahomes hasn't been sharp, but several of his interceptions are not his fault.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:23 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Man, that seems like odd coaching. Criticism should be done behind closed doors. I think Shanahan should be going after his defense for allowing 28 points to an offense with a totally wiped out receiving group.
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
No great coach would ever dress down his QB in front of his players. Might happen more than we think and explain why his QB's always underperform.
If a QB can’t take direction in front of others then he isn’t worth a multi-year, $200+m commitment.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:54 PM Yesterday
What am I wrong about? Mahomes is an all-time great. He's also not playing like it. Some of that is due to his weapons but I don't understand why it is so taboo to say he is playing poorly this year.

He is.
Because he played poorly in 2021. Then all of a sudden he didn't.

And he had a rough go in our SB 54 season for a 2-3 game stretch when Fisher and Tyreek were out and we had to play Erving, and Pringle was our best WR. And then he flushed that shit down the toilet and raped everybody's face off.

And last year he didn't look great for half of the year. Then in the playoffs... oh, yeah, you guessed it.

Every time he went through a period when he wasn't himself, he not only fixed his shit, but he didn't allow his slumps to affect winning the division and getting to the playoffs.

So he is playing poorly this year? Who. Fucking. Cares.
[Reply]
notorious 09:08 PM Yesterday
They gave Aujuk 30 mil a year. John lynch . :-)

They are in desperation mode and the car is about to wrap itself around a telephone pole.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:31 PM Yesterday
49ers salty after the game

The 49ers were salty AF over this loss. TV showed Trent Williams, but not what happened after the game was over. Listen to this. pic.twitter.com/so0QkKFl87

— ��️ Red Tribe Cinema (@ClayWendler) October 21, 2024

[Reply]
Page 166 of 168
« First < 66116156162163164165166 167168 >
Up