ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 165 of 168
« First < 65115155161162163164165 166167168 >
Nzoner's Game Room>********** The Official Chiefs vs 49ers GameDay Thread **********
Tribal Warfare 11:00 PM 10-19-2024
Chiefs vs 49ers 2024 Odds - Oct 20

Spread Favorite: 49ers (-1.5)
Moneyline: 49ers (-126), Chiefs (+106)
Total: 47 points

[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:01 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Exactly the case. He ripped Brady for winning like this.
I'd rip Tom Brady for just about anything, rational or not.

This isn't the point you think it is.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:03 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BWillie:
You have some bias going on. We all do. Everyone says how bad Brady is right? A fraud. When Mahomes was slanging it you were not a QB wins guy. Now that he's playing poorly Statistically, like Brady sometimes did, and winning....you are now a QB wins guy?
Imagine what his stats would be if we hadn't lost three of our 1st team weapons. We might be 6-0.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:06 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I'd rip Tom Brady for just about anything, rational or not.

This isn't the point you think it is.
Respect him. Won a title with Troy Brown Kev Faulk and David Patten as his targets
[Reply]
Palangi 07:07 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Imagine what his stats would be if we hadn't lost three of our 1st team weapons. We might be 6-0.
Make that four

Brown
Rice
Pacheco
Juju
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 07:08 PM Yesterday
A lot of convo about Pat. He's not throwing the ball very well. Is it him? Is it the personnel? It's a bit of both in my opinion.

I saw him throw a ball over the middle directly to a linebacker who was sitting by himself for an interception. In fact he's had a few "WTF" interceptions where it looks like he just threw it up for no reason.

Then there's tip drill hell where it's not his fault at all. WRs falling over etc.

Either way the passing game is crap. We all know it. Hopefully we can fix it.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:09 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Respect him. Won a title with Troy Brown Kev Faulk and David Patten as his targets
Nah fuck Tom Brady. Most overrated player who ever lived.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:10 PM Yesterday
I will say I didn't hate his call today, but that's probably because he spent the entire game praising Mahomes and criticizing Purdy.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:10 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Palangi:
Make that four

Brown
Rice
Pacheco
Juju
Yeah I forgot about JuJu. He didn't get enough credit for our SB year he was our leading WR.
[Reply]
KCMO 07:12 PM Yesterday
What’s wild is we keep winning and some keep bitching
[Reply]
DRM08 07:12 PM Yesterday
Three TD drives above 70 yards today for the Chiefs on the road against a very good defense. And the “freebie” TD drive from 30 yard line after Hardman’s punt return. 28 points should be good enough to win a ton of games. But everyone demands 40-50 points or it’s a major failure.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:13 PM Yesterday

Kyle Shanahan just lectured Brock Purdy for five minutes at his locker. Purdy listened and said nothing. Never seen anything like it.

— Grant Cohn (@grantcohn) October 20, 2024

[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 07:13 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Yeah I forgot about JuJu. He didn't get enough credit for our SB year he was our leading WR.
He got some credit from the organization.. My Eagles win framed SB Champs picture has him kelce and pat on it :-)
[Reply]
DRM08 07:16 PM Yesterday
Man, that seems like odd coaching. Criticism should be done behind closed doors. I think Shanahan should be going after his defense for allowing 28 points to an offense with a totally wiped out receiving group.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:17 PM Yesterday
Of course I have bias going on. I'm a Chiefs fan who hates Tom Brady.

Doesn't change the fact that I'm right and you're wrong about Mahomes.
What am I wrong about? Mahomes is an all-time great. He's also not playing like it. Some of that is due to his weapons but I don't understand why it is so taboo to say he is playing poorly this year.

He is.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:22 PM Yesterday
No great coach would ever dress down his QB in front of his players. Might happen more than we think and explain why his QB's always underperform.
[Reply]
Page 165 of 168
« First < 65115155161162163164165 166167168 >
Up