« First < 63113153159160161162163 164165166167173213263 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
O.city 02:51 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I can't really buy into all the pessimism yet, limited snaps for rookie receivers is longstanding SOP for Andy Reid

To quote Aaron Rodgers... R-E-L-A-X
Here’s my issue with this.

Sure it’s a tough position to learn in this offense. But guys have come in early and done well.

Hardman put up numbers as a rookie. Maclin, jackson etc.

Skyy was a second round pick. If he needed that much time and development, maybe he was drafted too early?
[Reply]
BossChief 02:51 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I mean, what’s the definition of limited? Are we comparing him to randy moss? Or DRob? Or Edelman? I’d say he’s not Randy, or Metcalf, but he’s probably more athletic than Edelman. Certainly faster. I doubt Edelman ever jumped higher or had quicker feet.

Let’s have some kind of reference here at least. And a 5’10” too short to play WR in the NFL? Lot of former WRs would probably disagree.
Edelman/Welker is still the target.
[Reply]
BossChief 02:58 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:

Sure it’s a tough position to learn in this offense. But guys have come in early and done well.

Skyy was a second round pick. If he needed that much time and development, maybe he was drafted too early?
Impossible to judge if he was taken too early or not this early in his career.

I guess a fair way to judge that would be to go back through all 2nd round picks at WR over the last 10 years snd see how many were productive as rookies.

If I get bored, I just might do that.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:00 PM 12-23-2022
I'd never be that bored
[Reply]
-King- 03:10 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I mean, what’s the definition of limited? Are we comparing him to randy moss? Or DRob? Or Edelman? I’d say he’s not Randy, or Metcalf, but he’s probably more athletic than Edelman. Certainly faster. I doubt Edelman ever jumped higher or had quicker feet.

Let’s have some kind of reference here at least. And a 5’10” too short to play WR in the NFL? Lot of former WRs would probably disagree.
Edelman proday numbers:
40 Yard Dash: 4.52 seconds
40 Yard (MPH): 18.1 (MPH)
20 Yard Split: 2.58 seconds
10 Yard Split: 1.52 seconds
Bench Press: (N/A) reps (225 lb)
Vertical Leap: 36.5 inches
Height: 70.38 inches
Weight: 195 lbs
Broad Jump: 123 inches
Hand Size: (N/A) inches
Arm Length: (N/A) inches
20 Yd Shuttle: 3.92 seconds
Three Cone: 6.62 seconds

Skyy Moore combine numbers

40 Yard Dash: 4.41 seconds
40 Yard (MPH): 18.55 (MPH)
20 Yard Split: 2.51 seconds
10 Yard Split: 1.46 seconds
Wonderlic: (N/A) (0-50)
QB Ball Velocity: (N/A) (MPH)
Vertical Leap: 34.5 inches
Broad Jump: (N/A) inches
20 Yd Shuttle: 4.32 seconds
Three Cone: 7.13 seconds

So you can say Edelman is quicker and more explosive while Skyy is faster.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:42 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Edelman proday numbers:
40 Yard Dash: 4.52 seconds
40 Yard (MPH): 18.1 (MPH)
20 Yard Split: 2.58 seconds
10 Yard Split: 1.52 seconds
Vertical Leap: 36.5 inches
Height: 70.38 inches
Weight: 195 lbs
Broad Jump: 123 inches
Hand Size: (N/A) inches
Arm Length: (N/A) inches
20 Yd Shuttle: 3.92 seconds
Three Cone: 6.62 seconds

Skyy Moore combine numbers

40 Yard Dash: 4.41 seconds
40 Yard (MPH): 18.55 (MPH)
20 Yard Split: 2.51 seconds
10 Yard Split: 1.46 seconds
Wonderlic: (N/A) (0-50)
QB Ball Velocity: (N/A) (MPH)
Vertical Leap: 34.5 inches
Broad Jump: (N/A) inches
20 Yd Shuttle: 4.32 seconds
Three Cone: 7.13 seconds

So you can say Edelman is quicker and more explosive while Skyy is faster.
Skyy is a really good route runner. That makes a big difference in his poor 3 cone.

People made AB comparisons partially because of that. He wasn’t the fastest or laterally quick guys but his route running was the difference
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:46 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:

Was he drafted too early?

Thats a fair question I guess, but he has made several splash plays so far that render the extreme pessimism unwarranted IMO

And again, I have to go back to the fact that Reid typically makes it tough for rookies to get on the field much... Tyreek Hill aside

But Skyy isn't Reek, and very few guys are

I dunno man, we've seen him occasionally dazzle in a limited role... nice routes, nice wiggle, nice hands, nice burst

Thats enough to satisfy me for now, lets give him some slack
[Reply]
OKchiefs 03:48 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Edelman/Welker is still the target.
So the target of our 2nd round pick is to turn out like a 7th round pick and an UDFA, both of whom only found success in New England with Brady/Belichick? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not seeing many (if any) examples of that type of WR to find success under Andy Reid.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 04:57 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
So the target of our 2nd round pick is to turn out like a 7th round pick and an UDFA, both of whom only found success in New England with Brady/Belichick? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not seeing many (if any) examples of that type of WR to find success under Andy Reid.
The target is the production, not the draft position of those players. I think you know that. Pretty much every team in the league for 2 decades was trying to target their first round qbs to turn out like a sixth round pick Tom Brady.
[Reply]
TEX 05:31 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Was he drafted too early?

Thats a fair question I guess, but he has made several splash plays so far that render the extreme pessimism unwarranted IMO

And again, I have to go back to the fact that Reid typically makes it tough for rookies to get on the field much... Tyreek Hill aside

But Skyy isn't Reek, and very few guys are

I dunno man, we've seen him occasionally dazzle in a limited role... nice routes, nice wiggle, nice hands, nice burst

Thats enough to satisfy me for now, lets give him some slack
Skyy isnt even Hardman.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:37 PM 12-23-2022
Keep watching the Skyys
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:38 PM 12-23-2022
I'd really like to revisit this thread...oh...about next October.

I have a feeling it'll be a laugh.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 05:47 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Skyy is a really good route runner. That makes a big difference in his poor 3 cone.

People made AB comparisons partially because of that. He wasn’t the fastest or laterally quick guys but his route running was the difference
I keep hearing that but hasn’t the knock been his poor route running a big reason for his lack of snaps/targets?
[Reply]
-King- 06:45 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'd really like to revisit this thread...oh...about next October.

I have a feeling it'll be a laugh.
How exactly?

Does him being good in his 2nd year in your fantasy somehow cancel out criticism of him being unproductive in his rookie year?
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 06:52 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
How exactly?

Does him being good in his 2nd year in your fantasy somehow cancel out criticism of him being unproductive in his rookie year?
Depends on which argument you pick in this thread. It definitely cancels out the arguments that it's a bad big or he is a bust. Wouldn't cancel out the arguments of being unproductive this year
[Reply]
Page 163 of 295
« First < 63113153159160161162163 164165166167173213263 > Last »
Up