ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 161 of 162
« First < 61111151157158159160161 162 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2024 College Football Thread****
Pablo 11:27 AM 08-05-2024
It's August and the coaches poll just dropped. Time to focus on Week 0 coming up and get ready for the first ever 12 team playoff.

Feel free to comment on general games, programs, whatever in here as we get ready for the best part of the year!!!

[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:46 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
That’s KSU’s standard game this year, let’s be honest
Hard to argue against it. They’ve had several games similar to this.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:46 PM Yesterday
That was quite the display by JD there. This isn’t a very good purple team. Good enough to finish third in the big 12 though so about 10 spots higher than Kansas
[Reply]
kstater 09:46 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
I just don’t understand this offense. I think Avery is intelligent, but he seems really unaware in the pocket.

That FG was a minor miracle.
9 games and a true sophomore. Maybe you're right. I don't see it though, long term. He's gonna be up there with Bishop Beasley and Klineman

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:47 PM Yesterday
Hard to argue against it. They’ve had several games similar to this.
They’ve pulled out at least 3 now very similar to that. But hey, that’s better than what KU does in losing literally every single game they play on the final possession no matter how good or bad their opponent is.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:49 PM Yesterday
SMU somehow won that game in OT btw after blocking a Duke 30 yard FG with no time left
[Reply]
Lzen 09:50 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by kstater:
Should fire the whole staff. But can't afford to, or to finish the stadium

Congratulations, douche. JD gave you the game. If we had a QB that wasn't so anti clutch, you lose. But hey, keep bragging about barely winning against a 2-6 team at home.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:51 PM Yesterday
9 games and a true sophomore. Maybe you're right. I don't see it though, long term. He's gonna be up there with Bishop Beasley and Klineman

He’s a good player. I believe that. The coaching staff has to get him a decent receiver. The current group is small and not very fast. Out OC is another question mark.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Congratulations, douche. JD gave you the game. If we had a QB that wasn't so anti clutch, you lose. But hey, keep bragging about barely winning against a 2-6 team at home.
He knows they’re a fraud, it’s only a matter of time until an actual good team badly exposes that again like BYU did
[Reply]
SithCeNtZ 09:54 PM Yesterday
Winners win, losers go to KU

KSU fans: lol OMG KU football is so terrible LOL

KSU fans: we are so amazing we are such winners we beat KU in a sport we make fun of them all the time about. We are so awesome. They are losers.

Ku fans: OK I guess I'll go watch all of our national championships in basketball and maybe toss in an orange bowl win which would be the highlight of your entire programs existence.

KSU fans: No! KU is for losers! We beat you! 16 in a row for a sport you are not good in is very bad! I mock your value system. Please don't talked about national championships I've never seen one.
[Reply]
kstater 09:54 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Winners win, losers go to KU

[Reply]
Pablo 09:55 PM Yesterday
Ah it’s a very fun time in this thread

Sad corn
Sad hawks
Sad mutts

Only purple gets to be happy
[Reply]
Pablo 09:56 PM Yesterday
I guess the state of Iowa is all happy-ish today as well
[Reply]
kstater 10:20 PM Yesterday
He’s a good player. I believe that. The coaching staff has to get him a decent receiver. The current group is small and not very fast. Out OC is another question mark.
Maybe some of it is expectations.
19/34 253 yards 2TDs 0int. With 14 rushes for 67 yards and a TD and 1 fumble. Sorry, I'd take that every day from a Sophomore QB

[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:23 PM Yesterday
Maybe some of it is expectations.
19/34 253 yards 2TDs 0int. With 14 rushes for 67 yards and a TD and 1 fumble. Sorry, I'd take that every day from a Sophomore QB

Yea, im probably being a little too critical.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:24 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ:
KSU fans: lol OMG KU football is so terrible LOL

KSU fans: we are so amazing we are such winners we beat KU in a sport we make fun of them all the time about. We are so awesome. They are losers.

Ku fans: OK I guess I'll go watch all of our national championships in basketball and maybe toss in an orange bowl win which would be the highlight of your entire programs existence.

KSU fans: No! KU is for losers! We beat you! 16 in a row for a sport you are not good in is very bad! I mock your value system. Please don't talked about national championships I've never seen one.

Phognet has entered that chat!
[Reply]
Page 161 of 162
« First < 61111151157158159160161 162 >
Up