ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 160 of 166
« First < 60110150156157158159160 161162163164 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>********** The Official Chiefs vs 49ers GameDay Thread **********
Tribal Warfare 11:00 PM Yesterday
Chiefs vs 49ers 2024 Odds - Oct 20

Spread Favorite: 49ers (-1.5)
Moneyline: 49ers (-126), Chiefs (+106)
Total: 47 points

[Reply]
Rain Man 05:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Purdy might be fall to the bottom row of the Mountain
Serious question, but has Purdy regressed immensely, or did Spagnuolo destroy him? He was terrible all day.

I've heard a lot of allegations that he's only looked good because of the talent around him, He certainly has less talent around him this year, but jeez. He was terrible. I think our defense destroys opposing players.
[Reply]
tmoshow 05:33 PM Today
You know this team isn’t just talking about a threepeat, they’re talking about 20-0 right now
[Reply]
Stryker 05:33 PM Today
suzzer99

Yes, Nick Wright is going to be incredible! Holy shit I can't wait! :-)

The only undefeated team in the NFL to boot! It will be glorious!
[Reply]
DRM08 05:33 PM Today
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Why do people think Pat had a bad game?

The first INT wasn't his fault, just an extremely rare great play by a fatty.
The second INT his WR fell down.
He missed a throw...

Dumbshits just look at the stat sheet and see INT's instead of TD's.
4-5 years ago people said Mahomes was lucky to avoid turnovers. Lately it has been the opposite. He is having more bad luck than other QB’s. Josh Allen for instance had 3 terrible interception throws against Houston and got away with all 3 of them. CJ Stroud gets away with his fair share of turnover worthy plays as well.
[Reply]
notorious 05:34 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
4-5 years ago people said Mahomes was lucky to avoid turnovers. Lately it has been the opposite. He is having more bad luck than other QB’s. Josh Allen for instance had 3 terrible interception throws against Houston and got away with all 3 of them. CJ Stroud gets away with his fair share of turnover worthy plays as well.
Last year was the same. Our Wr's couldn't help themselves.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 05:37 PM Today
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Serious question, but has Purdy regressed immensely, or did Spagnuolo destroy him? He was terrible all day.

I've heard a lot of allegations that he's only looked good because of the talent around him, He certainly has less talent around him this year, but jeez. He was terrible. I think our defense destroys opposing players.
He's regressed hard because him being good was an illusion from having a million great weapons
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 05:38 PM Today
If Watson isn't seriously hurt, we got out of this game with no injuries. That's a big plus.

I don't count Juju because he's injured by default.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
He's regressed hard because him being good was an illusion from having a million great weapons
That's what I'm thinking. I think he's a career backup who walked into an ideal situation a couple of years ago.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:39 PM Today
The only thing we have to do to win the SB is to trade for Diontae Johnson or Slayton. Cut Skyy Moore and sign MVS.

Thats it.
[Reply]
DRM08 05:40 PM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
Last year was the same. Our Wr's couldn't help themselves.
Not just flukey plays with WR’s. Been quite a few of those. Patrick seems to have zero luck on his mistakes. Josh Allen gets lucky as shit all the time. Throw the ball right to the defender and the guy flat out drops it.

Remember the Buffalo final drive in the Playoffs? Allen fumbled and threw an interception ball. Got away with both of them because the KC defense failed to take advantage. Mahomes had 1 turnover worthy play in 17 quarters of Playoff football. He paid the full price with an INT.
[Reply]
notorious 05:40 PM Today
That's what I'm thinking. I think he's a career backup who walked into an ideal situation a couple of years ago.
Sounds like their QB before him......
[Reply]
brdempsey69 05:40 PM Today
Forty-whiners are the Donks twin brother.

With "like father, like son" Shanahan head coaching.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 05:40 PM Today
On our way to 20-0!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:43 PM Today

(Yawn)

Never a doubt.

12 wins in a row.

One team in the NFL simultaneously has the best quarterback, the best coach, the best defense and, almost embarrassingly, the best special teams.

Yet the media only discusses them in a “Why won’t they win the way I WANT THEM TO WIN”…

— nick wright (@getnickwright) October 20, 2024

"America doesn't seem to recognize who the Chiefs are... I think we are still discussing the Chiefs as if they're in a style points era. They're in a championship era." — @getnickwright pic.twitter.com/d0lfiUTz9S

— First Things First (@FTFonFS1) October 17, 2024

[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:44 PM Today

Purdy may have regressed. So has the niners/dolphins/jags.

I am ok with all of this
[Reply]
Page 160 of 166
« First < 60110150156157158159160 161162163164 > Last »
Up