ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 160 of 173
« First < 60110150156157158159160 161162163164170 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****
Dante84 06:41 PM 04-28-2023
More to come!

Mahomes knew Rashee Rice was his guy after throwing with him in Dallas.@AdamLefkoe with the scoop �� pic.twitter.com/X8ZAab22kM

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) April 29, 2023

Rashee Rice | WR | SMU

One of the best WR prospects at the catch point and winning leverage mid-route. He consistently sets up defenders to put them on his back, locates the ball, and attacks it at the highest point.

Skill set is wild for a 6' 200lb WR. pic.twitter.com/ClxW4SJvi5

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 16, 2023

Rashee Rice was drafted with pick 55 of round 2 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 9.53 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 145 out of 3062 WR from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/lwD9tvVPvv pic.twitter.com/YjucxErSE1

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2023

[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:06 PM 01-30-2024
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
Good call broham and I FULLY expect that they will come in and try to run that Tampa 2 shell.

The issue is, Rice figured out zones as the season went on and of course there's Kelce.

I just see this matchup as the best we could hope for in this game. Rice should have a big day
I found a site that tracks formation usage. Not sure of its veracity but seems on the level.
http://thekneeldown.westus.cloudapp.azure.com/

Per this, they only ran 63 snaps of cover 2 this year in the regular season. Can they really lean into that?

Seems more likely to me they come out trying to run cover 4.
[Reply]
Coogs 09:04 AM 02-01-2024
Rice being #2 overall all time is very likely. I would love to see him have a huge game and knock Chase off of the top spot.

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/mos...nfl-postseason
[Reply]
TheGuardian 10:58 AM 02-01-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I found a site that tracks formation usage. Not sure of its veracity but seems on the level.

Per this, they only ran 63 snaps of cover 2 this year in the regular season. Can they really lean into that?

Ohhhhhh nice. If that's true then they've just been in cover 3 or 4 basically most of their defensive snaps.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:59 AM 02-01-2024
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Rice being #2 overall all time is very likely. I would love to see him have a huge game and knock Chase off of the top spot.

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/mos...nfl-postseason
If not for that weak hold on Trey, he’d have a really good chance.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:19 PM 02-04-2024
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Chiefs | Fanpage (@chiefszone15)

[Reply]
Rain Man 05:20 PM 02-04-2024
What's Rashee driving?
[Reply]
BossChief 05:23 PM 02-04-2024
The more I read and watch this kid, the more I think he’s going to be a legit superstar.

No injury concerns
No personality concerns
No work ethic concerns
No physical limitations
Steps up in big games
Pat has full trust in him

Veach hits 1 more homerun like the Rice pick on a WR, this offense is going to become very special in the coming years.
[Reply]
Warpaint69 05:25 PM 02-04-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
What's Rashee driving?
C8 Corvette
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:31 PM 02-04-2024
Originally Posted by Warpaint69:
C8 Corvette
Nice. I was hoping it wasn't some supercar that would suck up all his money. Those Corvettes are sharp looking, and it's easy (for me) to confuse them with a supercar from a distance, but I bet they're a lot cheaper to operate.
[Reply]
Warpaint69 05:43 PM 02-04-2024
Nice. I was hoping it wasn't some supercar that would suck up all his money. Those Corvettes are sharp looking, and it's easy (for me) to confuse them with a supercar from a distance, but I bet they're a lot cheaper to operate.
3T trim level 80k+
ZO6 trim level 100k+

Definitely nothing stupid priced for a young professional athlete to get into a sports car.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:46 PM 02-04-2024
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Chiefs | Fanpage (@chiefszone15)

Originally Posted by Warpaint69:
C8 Corvette
That mfer is sweet, looks like the Batmobile
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:06 PM 02-04-2024

Those mid-engine C8s are light years easier to maintain and operate than Ferrari’s and most other supercars, and their performance is not that much different, depending on the trim package.

1800 fewer parts (crazy!) than the C7s. C7s are great cars, but are a bit over-engineered and you’d get tons of interior noises. Rattles and squeaks galore. They took care of that in the C8s by “trimming the fat” significantly. So much so that there’s only one part on the C7 that was carried over to the C8 - out of thousands of parts. Totally different cars.

For the money, you really can’t get a better supercar experience than those C8 Vettes, especially if you splurge on the trim package. Smart buy by Rashee.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:29 PM 02-04-2024
I remember someone on here saying to me nobody was going to replace Juju's production. I just wanted to say that. :-)

Rice is awesome! Niners don't have anyone that can cover him in the slot. Rice will feast next Sunday.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:59 PM 02-04-2024
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
Good call broham and I FULLY expect that they will come in and try to run that Tampa 2 shell.

The issue is, Rice figured out zones as the season went on and of course there's Kelce.

I just see this matchup as the best we could hope for in this game. Rice should have a big day
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

The ultimate irony is Mahomes running the Alex Smith dink-and-dunk offense all they way through the playoffs and winning a Super Bowl with it.
[Reply]
JPH83 04:40 AM 02-05-2024
As someone who maybe doesn't always give Veach the props he deserves, in favour of praising the coaches for getting the best out of players...yeah, Rice was a GREAT move. Phenomenal.

I went back to look at his college tape and to remind myself of what I thought of him. In the draft forum I liked him, but I had to be persuaded, I think by DJ and others. I looked at his highlight from I think 2021-22? He looked great. When I looked at his highlights from 2022-23 I saw someone I thought was explosive at the catch point, but never really separated. He looked OK in his route running but nothing special, not particularly crisp. He didn't look that physical during the route, or like he had killer releases - although he looked quick to accelerate. Didn't look that fast to me etc etc. I just thought he was all-around decent, but nothing special.

Obviously I know s***, but in my defense a lot of pundits and evaluators with WAY better knowledge seemed pretty divided on him. A few liked him, lots didn't at all. A LOT seemed to think where we took him was a reach and that there were other guys we should've gone for.

Well, nope, Veach knew better. I thought he could be a solid Juju replacement and possession receiver. Obviously, he is just that, but he's been a lot more too with his YAC, and the coverage recognition he's showing. Really cool. Also points towards what most see as Veach's best strength. It's not that he makes no mistakes, it's that he adjusts. Moore was a guy with good short speed, poor height and strength, average explosion and poor agility. He made sure with Rice that far more physical boxes were ticked.
[Reply]
Page 160 of 173
« First < 60110150156157158159160 161162163164170 > Last »
Up