Page 16 of 17
« First < 61213141516 17 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Buccs at Falcons TNF Thread
Pablo 06:17 PM Yesterday
Post in here
[Reply]
Bump 10:33 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Let's not carried away. This is the same trash Bucs defense that let the Cheating Donks score 26 points and allowed their trash quarterback throw for 219 yards. Don't get me wrong. Cousins had a good night. But before tonight, his best game was 241 yards.
you might have a point, but I think their team has enough talent to make a case. It seems they have a lack of pass rush which will probably hurt them in the long run. And there's no way his best game is 241 yards, or just this season?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:37 PM Yesterday
Just thinking about the fucking gobs of bad defense in that game...fuck that.

Give me 24-17 Chiefs games the rest of the year.

Nothing was more stressful than Vermeil's Chiefs.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:47 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bump:
you might have a point, but I think their team has enough talent to make a case. It seems they have a lack of pass rush which will probably hurt them in the long run. And there's no way his best game is 241 yards, or just this season?
Sorry. This season
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:40 AM Today
Mahomes needs one of these 500+ yards passing games to claim the Chiefs single game passing yardage record holder away from Elvis Grbac (who currently holds the team single game record with 504 yards passing).
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 05:26 AM Today
I turned the game off after Cousins threw the interception with less than 2 minutes left. Thought it was over.

Guess I was wrong.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:42 AM Today
Crazy to think that Raheem morris and Bowles are crushing it. Two dungy retreads but it’s not because of defense, it’s because their offensive is explosive with a retread qb (at least… it seems that way for Atlanta). Then you have darnold and dalton doing well. What is it about this year that things are just clicking for these guys where the seasoned veterans are having topsy turvy years.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 06:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Crazy to think that Raheem morris and Bowles are crushing it. Two dungy retreads but it’s not because of defense, it’s because their offensive is explosive with a retread qb (at least… it seems that way for Atlanta). Then you have darnold and dalton doing well. What is it about this year that things are just clicking for these guys where the seasoned veterans are having topsy turvy years.
Mayfield fits the retread label as well. Dude has been overhyped and under delivering his entire career until this year. He should be crushing it with Evans, Godwin and Shepherd as his primary receivers
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:28 AM Today
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
Mayfield fits the retread label as well. Dude has been overhyped and under delivering his entire career until this year. He should be crushing it with Evans, Godwin and Shepherd as his primary receivers
Yeah for sure. It was kind of implied when talking atl vs Tampa, but now that I think about it Kirk isn’t really a retread since he’s had a decent amount of success already
[Reply]
RedRaider56 06:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yeah for sure. It was kind of implied when talking atl vs Tampa, but now that I think about it Kirk isn’t really a retread since he’s had a decent amount of success already
True. The knock on Cousins is that he turns into a pumpkin in big games. He got the monkey off his back for MNF earlier this year. Last nights win is another notch in his belt, but he still has a lot to prove.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Mahomes needs one of these 500+ yards passing games to claim the Chiefs single game passing yardage record holder away from Elvis Grbac (who currently holds the team single game record with 504 yards passing).
Can't.

Cover 2.

Nobody can pass against 2-high shells. Didn't you know that?
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 07:21 AM Today
I was working, and just saw the highlights. Some things:

1. I really dig the throwbacks, especially the helmet. I think they look great.

2. Cousins stands in the pocket because he can't move, but damn, that guy just doesn't get phased. I think it's pretty remarkable and commendable how he stands in the pocket after his injury. I think the natural instinct is to want to protect that foot/ankle, and he wasn't skittish at all. (in the highlight package I watched)

3. Even though they won, if I was a Falcons fan, I would be done with seeing my head coach look up at the jumbotron with a confused, stupid look on his face every time the other team has a good play. If he can't break the habit, at least someone convince him to shut his mouth. It's like he's about to tell Forrest all the foods you can make with shrimp.

4. Just convert Robinson to WR.

5. Why does it look like every other offense in the league has a wide open field and clean pockets, and the Chiefs seem to always be playing on a smaller, congested field, and the pocket is always collapsing?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:28 AM Today
Yeah - Cousins is just a pure pocket passer and he will get SMOKED to get a throw off.

He's been doing that for years. He's an awfully easy guy to root for.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:32 AM Today
Cousins is a really easy guy to root for. This felt like a bit of a breakout game. You can tell the first few games he was really struggling to push off the leg. He still has that on the throws where he’s really gotta push off the leg. But that seemed like way more of the falcons blueprint versus the first few games where they were leaning on their run game. I’ve always felt the falcons were a qb away from being an actually very good team. Their qb play might have been some of the worst I’ve ever seen and I can’t believe Arthur smith was that cocky that he thought he could outsmart the league by not having a quality qb
[Reply]
seamonster 07:37 AM Today
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I was working, and just saw the highlights. Some things:

1. I really dig the throwbacks, especially the helmet. I think they look great.

2. Cousins stands in the pocket because he can't move, but damn, that guy just doesn't get phased. I think it's pretty remarkable and commendable how he stands in the pocket after his injury. I think the natural instinct is to want to protect that foot/ankle, and he wasn't skittish at all. (in the highlight package I watched)

3. Even though they won, if I was a Falcons fan, I would be done with seeing my head coach look up at the jumbotron with a confused, stupid look on his face every time the other team has a good play. If he can't break the habit, at least someone convince him to shut his mouth. It's like he's about to tell Forrest all the foods you can make with shrimp.

4. Just convert Robinson to WR.

5. Why does it look like every other offense in the league has a wide open field and clean pockets, and the Chiefs seem to always be playing on a smaller, congested field, and the pocket is always collapsing?
LOL. Cousins ammassed his half billion dollars in gauranteed contract money by feasting on the middle of the field and carving up bend-but-don't-break defenses. And yet Bowels used the same garbage two deep soft zone defense that gets used against Mahomes and Allen. Doubt if Cousins heart rate ever got above 110.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:38 AM Today
Btw I’ve never been impressed with Rachaad white even last year when he was productive in the second half. Bucky Irving is clearly the better RB and it’s crazy how 2 plays (one long Rachaad run on a trick-ish play and Bucky fumble) kept the pendulum largely in whites favor
[Reply]
Page 16 of 17
« First < 61213141516 17 >
Up