ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 17
« First < 61213141516 17 >
Nzoner's Game Room>TNF Donkeys vs Saints
RunKC 12:36 PM Yesterday
Broncos should totally win this game considering they are playing the Saints practice squad

Derek Carr, Chris Olave, Rashid Shaheed, Cesar Ruiz all out.

Good luck Spencer Rattler
[Reply]
Pablo 08:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
I feel the same regret watching this game as I feel after clicking a Deberg thread.
I’d read a thousand deberg threads before I willingly watched this shit again
[Reply]
wazu 08:26 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pablo:
My lord

The saints are officially eliminated. Losing to a bottom tier team like this at home is a sad way to go man
Just ask the Jets.
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 08:27 PM Yesterday
I think the Donks can thank the Chiefs for steam rolling a bunch of N.O. players out for tonight's game.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:28 PM Yesterday
It’s really good that Mahomes won that first MVP.

I remember a lot of people wanting perennial playoff loser Drew Brees to win it because they felt bad for him.

Imagine hurting Mahomes’s legacy because Drew Brees couldn’t win an MVP.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:42 PM Yesterday
Welp, I just need J. Johnson to catch an 11-yd pass and I win one of my parlays. So there is a silver lining to this abomination.

Someone send me a telegram if it happens.
[Reply]
scho63 09:00 PM Yesterday
Throwing up the white flag. Time to watch something better like C-Span
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:01 PM Yesterday
Worst QB I’ve ever seen
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 09:01 PM Yesterday
Herbie actually fluffing up donk without breaking out in laughter. What a professional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:01 PM Yesterday
Rattler rattled.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:02 PM Yesterday
The Saints were the toast of the town the first couple of weeks in the NFL. That went to hell in a heartbeat. Tonight was like a preseason game for them. Carr won't be back for who knows how long. They lost Shaheed for the entire season. Olave is out. Getting mudstomped by the Broncos at home. That's about as low as it gets.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:05 PM Yesterday
I bet those broncos owners met in an expensive private school, and believe that they work hard to manage their household staff.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:06 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Worst QB I’ve ever seen
Have you seen Levis??
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:09 PM Yesterday
Didn't watch, but just looked at box score. ESPN somehow has Rattler with a higher RTG than Nix.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:10 PM Yesterday
Don't give a shit about the Saints, but I feel for the guys like Gay and Saunders who are ground up in the business machine that is the NFL and are basically forced to trade paradise for living in a septic tank
[Reply]
backinblack 09:11 PM Yesterday
that fan wearing the paper bag was the Leo DiCaprio pointing gif I was waiting for

the Aint’s I remember from back in the day are back
[Reply]
Page 16 of 17
« First < 61213141516 17 >
Up