ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 17
« First < 61213141516 17 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid called me, and he asked CP to fix the offense.
Direckshun 07:39 AM Yesterday
I think we can all agree the offense has not been up to par this season.

At this point, there's only so much we can do about it. Our best WR got injured and is missing the season, our best RB is out until December, our LT situation is messy and our stud TE is looking his age.

So, is this who we are now? Is 30 points a game a distant memory?

What can be done?

(Andy Reid is lurking in this thread, so make sure you're on your best behavior.)
[Reply]
DRM08 04:16 AM Today
Andy keeps calling a lot of rushing attempts in the red zone, but they seem to gain very little. Need stronger OL blocking on those rushing plays, or Andy should give 50% of those situational plays to the passing game instead of the rushing attack.
[Reply]
-King- 04:39 AM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Chiefs offense in the 4th quarter vs the Falcons…

9 plays, 3 yards of total offense and zero first downs.
That's insane
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
As far as I know, there are no decent left tackles available for trade. But man, if one of the tanking trans would trade one, that would be the best thing. I think that Pat's struggles are mostly do to the left tackle position being a turnstile for pass rushers. Fixing that would do more than anything to help us

I guess that BWillie thinks that we should trade our overrated quarterback. Apparently he's just a product of Kelce, Hill and Andy Reid.
Leaving Suamataia on an island against Hendrickson has fucked Pat mentally. He's been completely off kilter since then. Whoever made that decision really fucked up, because now we're in a situation where Pat doesn't trust either guy (rightfully so) and the only vets with any sort of upside available now are broke dick.

Don't understand it. The only time Pat truly looks mortal is when he doesn't have faith in his OL. We've seen it play out numerous times at this point.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:52 AM Today
Hindsight being 50/50 maybe should've slid Taylor over to LT when we had the chance. Quietly having a fantastic year.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:19 AM Today
Hopefully the games yesterday have shattered this stupid fucking narrative that we can only be successful with dink and dunk bullshit. Jayden Daniels absolutely slaughtered the Bengals and he went 10+ yards on nearly half his fucking attempts.
[Reply]
Chargem 05:52 AM Today
The route to getting better on offense this season is probably:

IF you are sure that Kelce is retiring after next season, you could justify a big offensive skill player contract (with a low cap hit next year then increasing once Kelce is off the books) but I doubt a good long term proposition comes about before the deadline and the Chiefs don't need to make dumb short term moves.

On LT, there are no moves there and you can't really pay a good LT so you have to take your lumps and rely on your coaches to develop Kingsley for the long term.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:03 AM Today
Fly a banner ~ Fire Matt Naggy Hire Eric Bieniemy
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:07 AM Today
Fuck all that. Bring someone in that isn't an old retread.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:10 AM Today
Shouldn't be a problem at all. The Chiefs OC job was a springboard to advancement in the NFL until Bieniemy couldn't get a job due to his past, and Nagy won't be changing that any time soon if ever.
[Reply]
O.city 06:20 AM Today
It’s Andy’s offense
[Reply]
TEX 06:25 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Leaving Suamataia on an island against Hendrickson has ****ed Pat mentally. He's been completely off kilter since then. Whoever made that decision really ****ed up, because now we're in a situation where Pat doesn't trust either guy (rightfully so) and the only vets with any sort of upside available now are broke dick.

Don't understand it. The only time Pat truly looks mortal is when he doesn't have faith in his OL. We've seen it play out numerous times at this point.
Also looks mortal in an Alex Smith dink & dunk offense that seems to have arrived with Matt Nagy. Not sure if there is a "fix" for that. But if I were fixing things, having good LT play would be where Id start.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:29 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
It’s Andy’s offense
Such a stupid fucking cop out. Like the entire offensive staff stands around with their dicks in their hands while Reid does everything top to bottom.

It's a fucking fact that ever since that visor wearing douchelord took over as OC the offense has stagnated in nearly every metric imaginable. We see the same concepts spammed ad nauseum that got his ass ran out of Chicago weekly at this point.

Bieniemy seems to be a gigantic fucking asshole that couldn't manage the equivalent of a McDonald's franchise when handed the keys to his own operation, and he STILL brought more to the staff than this sycophant ever has or will.
[Reply]
O.city 06:30 AM Today
Nate Taylor’s article in the athletic brings up that on Pats interception, Steele missed the blitz pickup and the chiefs felt like they had a TD there presnap.

So it just kinda goes to show that playing young guys and rookies…..can lead to the qb not being as confident in things I guess
[Reply]
O.city 06:31 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Such a stupid ****ing cop out. Like the entire offensive staff stands around with their dicks in their hands while Reid does everything top to bottom.

It's a ****ing fact that ever since that visor wearing douchelord took over as OC the offense has stagnated in nearly every metric imaginable. We see the same concepts spammed ad nauseum that got his ass ran out of Chicago weekly at this point.

Bieniemy seems to be a gigantic ****ing asshole that couldn't manage the equivalent of a McDonald's franchise when handed the keys to his own operation, and he STILL brought more to the staff than this sycophant ever has or will.
Say what you want I guess if it makes you feel better

It’s Andy’s baby. Similar things happened in 21….it was Bienemy and his offensive schemes fault.

Same thing happens last year. “It’s Nagy”
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:33 AM Today
Yeah, except in 21 we can pinpoint Cam Erving fucking up Mahomes ankle as the source of our struggles, and I genuinely couldn't give a fuck less about folks here believing that bullshit article published by Clay and his ilk.

The ENTIRE fucking stretch since Nagy got here has been a struggle.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 17
« First < 61213141516 17 >
Up