ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 17
« First < 61213141516 17 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Chargers
Hammock Parties 01:25 AM 09-23-2024
#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

#Chargers Joey Bosa - Lean towards missing Wk 4. Re-aggravation often worse than initial injury

#Chargers Rashawn Slater - Pec for OL = heavily involved in blocking. High risk of missing Wk 4

#Chargers Joe Alt - Ankle. O-line often able to play the next wk but severity varies. Prob MRI pending

#NFL Injury Updates:#Lions Sam LaPorta - Video suggests low ankle. X-ray + returning = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. Practice = key#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

1/9

— Deepak Chona, MD. SportsMedAnalytics (@SportMDAnalysis) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Oh gosh, that makes even it more asinine.

Chris Jones is gonna play where's Waldo all day long and wreck shit. He will know it's a stat pad opportunity.
But wait, there’s more.

Pipkins is their backup tackle. He currently starts at RG.

He’ll move to LT and they’ll have backups at both RG and RT.

One side of their line will be reserves and 3 spots will be worse as a result.

Imagine losing Fisher and Schwartz in the same season. Then having to move Wylie to OT and Remmers at LT with a reserve at OG. Then give Mahomes a foot injury and playing a Super Bowl caliber team.

Oh wait…we did that already. It was ugly.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:16 PM Today
It sounds like Slater and Alt are definitely out. Nobody other than the Chargers think Herbert should play. The national guys are going after Harbaugh pretty hard.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:21 PM Today
Pipkins is on the injury report too
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:21 PM Today
Pipkins is struggling with a foot injury.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Pipkins is on the injury report too
He sucks when healthy
[Reply]
wazu 01:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It sounds like Slater and Alt are definitely out. Nobody other than the Chargers think Herbert should play. The national guys are going after Harbaugh pretty hard.
I want to see an absolutely relentless pass rush on Sunday from the Chiefs.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:38 PM Today
And the thing is I don’t think LAC has the weapons that scare you from playing cover 0 against them as much as any other team in the league.

Spags could elect to completely overwhelm them with pressure if he wants.

Or, he could basically never call it and probably break tendencies for a week.

Defense will eat and stat pad.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 01:39 PM Today
Playing Herbert with an injury behind a non-existent OL seems like a bad idea but what do I know I'm not a genius like Harbaugh, seems like you're risking your season on the chance you beat KC. Like I get it that you need to win but it seems like you have a significant chance having of multiple losses resulting from this game
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Matt Ryan's the equivalent of a coach who took a franchise that sucked for a decade to three straight NFC championships and a SB, with Alex Smith and Kaepernick (and then won a college national championship)?

All righty.

:-):-)
Matt Ryan joined a 4-12 football team and it immediately went 11-5 with him as a rookie QB. He won an NFL MVP and quarterbacked a team to a SB (before his HC duffed it).

If you think Harbaugh being compared to Matt Ryan is some insult to Harbaugh, you simply don't understand how good Matt Ryan was.
[Reply]
crispystl 02:25 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
And the thing is I don’t think LAC has the weapons that scare you from playing cover 0 against them as much as any other team in the league.

Spags could elect to completely overwhelm them with pressure if he wants.

Or, he could basically never call it and probably break tendencies for a week.

Defense will eat and stat pad.
I was about to mention this...there is not reason whatsoever not to blitz the ever-loving shit out of Herbert and bring the heat all day. The Steelers defense kicked their ass all day and that was when the chargers were at full strength.
[Reply]
In58men 02:26 PM Today
Not sure if posted already

Joey Bosa, Joe Alt, Rashawn Slater, Derius Davis, Junior Colson not practicing today.

— Daniel Popper (@danielrpopper) September 27, 2024

[Reply]
BWillie 02:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Pipkins is struggling with a foot injury.
He's a fat shitty pos. No loss
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:44 PM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Should have a talent advantage, but I'm not sure about a massive coaching advantage.

Before the Jaguars went on this skid, what difference is there between the NFL coaching careers of Harbaugh and Doug Pederson?

I don’t see much. A SB loss vs a SB win. Both guys apparently can’t play nice with ownership or their GMs.

A lot can happen in a short amount of time to change the perception of a coach, and if you don’t have a very long history of success, some turmoil and some losing is all it takes for people to put you on the trash list.

Harbaugh ain’t close to being immune from that.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:58 PM Today
this is going to be a beatdown

pic.twitter.com/4qMcyZ45mz

— Daniel Popper (@danielrpopper) September 27, 2024

[Reply]
In58men 03:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
this is going to be a beatdown

Chiefs by 3
[Reply]
Page 16 of 17