ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 41
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hollywood Brown [needs surgery - going to IR]
Dante84 08:23 PM 08-10-2024

Hollywood Brown has the same injury that Tyreek Hill suffered in Jacksonville back in 2019, Andy Reid said. He’s at the hospital being checked out.

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) August 11, 2024

Story from the 2019 Tyreek injury: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/...nt-dislocation

Chiefs WR Marquise “Hollywood” Brown, who suffered a dislocation of his sternoclavicular shoulder joint Saturday night, was discharged from a Jacksonville-area hospital this morning and now has been cleared to return to Kansas City.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) August 11, 2024

#Chiefs WR Marquise “Hollywood” Brown is expected to miss four to six weeks with the sternoclavicular injury he suffered, per multiple sources. Opening night is three weeks from this Thursday night.

KC opens up at home vs Baltimore and then Cincinnati. pic.twitter.com/0lUx5mDfUP

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) August 13, 2024

The latest:

Sources: The #Chiefs are placing WR Marquise "Hollywood" Brown on IR, and he will undergo surgery to repair his dislocated SC joint. After multiple imaging studies, it was determined that, although Hollywood felt better, his injury was not healing correctly. Without corrective… pic.twitter.com/xtRRMvmseq

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) September 13, 2024

[Reply]
greg63 05:45 PM 08-13-2024
It is rumored that we are looking at re-signing JuJu Smith-Schuster. Has anyone heard anything about this?
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:49 PM 08-13-2024
Only nonsense non-rumors
[Reply]
greg63 06:03 PM 08-13-2024
Gotcha.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 06:46 PM 08-13-2024
I appreciate JuJu and everything he did for us in 2022, but we don’t need another brokedick WR on the roster.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:26 AM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Are we never going to give Ross a chance?

I don’t understand why they’re holding him back. He would have been a first round draft pick if it weren’t for injuries.
Probably not after practice and the game this week.

There have been several "reports" that Ross did not know the play during practice and during the game causing the offense to have to huddle again before getting a play off, which could cost them in the regular season. He was not paying attention and did not get his 2CD foot down.
IF he makes this roster he will be the last WR on the depth chart.
[Reply]
In58men 07:30 AM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Probably not after practice and the game this week.

There have been several "reports" that Ross did not know the play during practice and during the game causing the offense to have to huddle again before getting a play off, which could cost them in the regular season. He was not paying attention and did not get his 2CD foot down.
IF he makes this roster he will be the last WR on the depth chart.
Where are the reports? So, Ross is the only player who will get a play mixed up here and there? I feel like that’s an easy fix, he’s still producing.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:45 AM 08-18-2024
Where are the reports? So, Ross is the only player who will get a play mixed up here and there? I feel like that’s an easy fix, he’s still producing.
Dude come on now. After 3 years in the system and after training camp he should NOT be having trouble with where to line up on ANY play.
Locked On reported it, 41 is the Mic reported it. Both said that they had seen multiple sources talking about it.
[Reply]
SupDock 08:04 AM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I still think we continue to mis-cast Toney as a Gadget/Y.

He's a Z. Maybe not a great one, but that's what he needs to be. Hit catch rates are good, his QB Rating when targeted is good. But when he fucks up its monumental because it's in the middle of the field and with very little ROI. There's just not much good that can happen when you throw him a drag route.

So stop doing that. Get him downfield. Have him running 'traditional' Z routes that are deeper down the field, in less traffic and/or along the sideline where a concentration drop or 'footsteps' bobble won't yield an int.

If it doesn't click here (and seems likely that it won't) I think he'll go to a mediocre squad and one of these years have some 800-1,000 yard season as a Z that gets 80% of the offensive snaps playing like an ordinary ol' outside WR.
Wasn’t his drop rate last year 13 percent? In what world is that not abysmal, unless I am missing your point?
[Reply]
RedinTexas 08:08 AM 08-18-2024
If a guy isn't motivated enough to learn the plays, he isn't motivated enough to make the team. If I'm a coach and have a choice between a guy with more talent/less motivation vs less talent/more motivation, I want the guy with more motivation. You can scheme around a player's limited talent, but you can never guess when lack of motivation will ruin a play, a game, or season.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:12 AM 08-18-2024
Ross and Toney are garbage
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:25 AM 08-18-2024
So Andy not only let the starters play, but even let them play a second drive after they scored a field goal on the first. And nobody got hurt.

Was Andy recklessly endangering the lives of his top players not only once but twice (as he's done multiple times for however many seasons he's been our coach) or does he know what the hell he's doing because nothing bad has ever happened to anybody important in these games?

What say you BWillie?
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:50 AM 08-18-2024
lol at this Hollywood Brown injury news thread
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:09 AM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Ross and Toney are garbage
I honestly think that they can find a use for Ross, that said I don’t think he makes the team. I think we should’ve cut Toney after his statement about his injury during the Superbowl. He’s Terrell Owens without the talent.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:26 AM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
lol at this Hollywood Brown injury news thread
I think he's back for the Bengals game at the latest.

He may have a legit shot at playing against the Ravens, but I'm not personally holding my breath for that.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:42 AM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I think he's back for the Bengals game at the latest.

He may have a legit shot at playing against the Ravens, but I'm not personally holding my breath for that.
Andy won’t rush him back and he’ll want him in practice so he’d need to be ready a week from Monday to make the Ravens game. Doubtful that happens.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 41
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up