ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Nzoner's Game Room>MVS Released
Shag 02:17 PM 10-15-2024

Source: The #Bills are releasing Marquez Valdes-Scantling, a move to create space for newly acquired Amari Cooper.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 15, 2024

You know he's coming back, guess we're running it back...
[Reply]
-King- 04:17 AM Today
Originally Posted by fadeaway:
How about the second worst player being the baseline? Cause MVS is better than Hardman
How about using other potential options as a baseline? Much rather trade for someone better than sign MVS because you don't want to give up some late round pick. So I'd rather compare him to guys like Johnson, Hopkins, etc.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 04:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by -King-:
How about using other potential options as a baseline? Much rather trade for someone better than sign MVS because you don't want to give up some late round pick. So I'd rather compare him to guys like Johnson, Hopkins, etc.
Isn't MVS free to the highest bidder? He catches as well if not better than Sky Moore. He's faster and can stretch the field better than Sky Moore. He knows the system better than Sky Moore. It's time to move on from Sky Moore....
[Reply]
Rausch 05:15 AM Today
Originally Posted by fadeaway:
Cause MVS is better than Hardman
Is he though? Is he really?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by -King-:
Very productive? He had just two games with over 38 yard and averages just 35 yards per playoff game with 1 game being a clear outlier and doing some heavy lifting for that average. We just grade him on a child's scale so his performances look better than they actually are.
The key moments he has had in the playoffs were way more valuable than putting up big stats individually and the team losing.
[Reply]
notorious 07:58 AM Today
I can't believe Beach held off yesterday. The dam will burst today, right?
[Reply]
New World Order 07:59 AM Today
Trade the bills a third for Amari Cooper
[Reply]
notorious 08:01 AM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Trade the bills a third for Amari Cooper
How about a 2nd and Skyy Moore!
[Reply]
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Up