ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM Yesterday
Discuss...
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:21 AM Today
They need to have Mecole Hardman step up to the plate. His deep ball catch in the Super Bowl shouldn't go unnoticed. He came in clutch in the Super Bowl to win the game. He is a threat every time he gets the ball and has done great job on jet sweeps. I like the kid always have even when frowned upon by CP I've always believed he can make plays. No, he's not a number one but he is a role player.

I trust in Veach to make any moves necessary to improve our ball team and support anyone who can step up to the plate knowing Skyy Moore is not him.

I pray Rashee Rice injury isn't that serious and has a quick recovery and back on the field sooner than later. I pray he comes back 100%
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
This is what it is. Every year. There's adversity, and guys don't pan out, and guys get hurt, and you find a way to make it work.
I think where I ultimately shake out on this is that Veach/Reid clearly identified WR as a major weak spot in the offseason that they needed to overhaul. Since then, we've lost both our WR1 and WR2 to injuries that could be season-ending or at least very close.

I know we usually see them address these issues in the offseason, but I can't see them standing by and not making a move to correct this. If it were just Brown, sure, they'd stand pat. But I would be very surprised if we lived in a world where the team doesn't try very hard to get a Hopkins or something to rase the floor of the room. Just probably isn't happening until closer to the trade deadline in early November, unfortunately.
[Reply]
Fishels 01:36 AM Today
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
They need to have Mecole Hardman step up to the plate. His deep ball catch in the Super Bowl shouldn't go unnoticed. He came in clutch in the Super Bowl to win the game. He is a threat every time he gets the ball and has done great job on jet sweeps. I like the kid always have even when frowned upon by CP I've always believed he can make plays. No, he's not a number one but he is a role player.

I trust in Veach to make any moves necessary to improve our ball team and support anyone who can step up to the plate knowing Skyy Moore is not him.

I pray Rashee Rice injury isn't that serious and has a quick recovery and back on the field sooner than later. I pray he comes back 100%
I sincerely don’t understand why Sky Moore is out there over Hardman. Like I can think of highlights Hardman has from regular games. The only thing I think of with Sky Moore the past 2 years is scoring on Corndog. That’s it
[Reply]
Fishels 01:37 AM Today
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I think where I ultimately shake out on this is that Veach/Reid clearly identified WR as a major weak spot in the offseason that they needed to overhaul. Since then, we've lost both our WR1 and WR2 to injuries that could be season-ending or at least very close.

I know we usually see them address these issues in the offseason, but I can't see them standing by and not making a move to correct this. If it were just Brown, sure, they'd stand pat. But I would be very surprised if we lived in a world where the team doesn't try very hard to get a Hopkins or something to rase the floor of the room. Just probably isn't happening until closer to the trade deadline in early November, unfortunately.
I believe we will find a way to win until then. Defense did great today and hopefully Kelce finds his stride
[Reply]
fadeaway 02:09 AM Today
I imagine Rice is out for the year. If it his ACL then it's a bad ACL injury. You usually see even with an ACL tear that athletes can still have some weight bearing, Rice had no chance.

Given that and Hollywood won't be back until atleast January, i can't see us not adding a WR. I think Mahomes deliberately threw that third down pass to Moore as a 'look at the fucking state of this guy'.

Ideal world with achievable names? Diontae Johnson, Amari Cooper, Zay Jones. But honestly any teams WR3 is gonna be a step up on Hardman, Moore etc.

Would be great to get them in before the bye week so they have more time to learn & train without missing games.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:32 AM Today
Diontae Johnson, Davante Adams, Amari Cooper all would be the #1 WR here.

Of course we call on Tyreek if Miami looks to gather draft capital for a QB.

Out of the box suggestion is Kyle Pitts since I own him in all fantasy teams and the Atlanta coach obviously doesn't like him.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Up