ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 159 of 173
« First < 59109149155156157158159 160161162163169 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****
Dante84 06:41 PM 04-28-2023
More to come!

Mahomes knew Rashee Rice was his guy after throwing with him in Dallas.@AdamLefkoe with the scoop �� pic.twitter.com/X8ZAab22kM

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) April 29, 2023

Rashee Rice | WR | SMU

One of the best WR prospects at the catch point and winning leverage mid-route. He consistently sets up defenders to put them on his back, locates the ball, and attacks it at the highest point.

Skill set is wild for a 6' 200lb WR. pic.twitter.com/ClxW4SJvi5

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 16, 2023

Rashee Rice was drafted with pick 55 of round 2 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 9.53 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 145 out of 3062 WR from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/lwD9tvVPvv pic.twitter.com/YjucxErSE1

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2023

[Reply]
carcosa 04:55 PM 01-29-2024
What if he wins SB MVP.....
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:07 PM 01-29-2024
Originally Posted by carcosa:
What if he wins SB MVP.....
The way he's been coming on lately?

Anythings possible, 150 and 3 tuddies would probably do the trick
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:25 PM 01-29-2024
Originally Posted by Skyy God:
Give me a WR in 1/2 and another in 3/4, Bart.
I know he didn’t do much until this last season, but the more I watch Xavier Legette, the more I like him. Speed, size, contested catches, catches with his hands, high points the ball well, and super physical. SEC guy, so did these things against the best of the best. Reminds me of Anquan Boldin, but with low 4.3 speed.

I’m a draft geek, and to be honest I’m not very good at projecting OL and to some degree DL, but I’ll put my WR and CB track record up against anyone’s. I had Rice going to us in the 2nd last year pre-draft.

I think Legette’s lack of production until last season will actually work in our favor. If he produced throughout his entire career like he did last season he’d be gone long before we picked. According to some scouting video that someone posted in the WR thread in the draft forum, he just got tired of mediocrity and busted his ass working to become better before last season.

Rice and him as our WRs would be freaking scary for the rest of the league.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 06:30 PM 01-29-2024
Does Ward cover Rice in the SB? Can Rice play his usual game and carve up the Niners defense? Curious how this match up is gonna play out.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:42 AM 01-30-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Does Ward cover Rice in the SB? Can Rice play his usual game and carve up the Niners defense? Curious how this match up is gonna play out.

If the 49ers go man, I’d expect Ward to take Rice.

I don’t expect them to play a ton of man, though. It’s not in their defensive DNA.

Only two teams played less man than the 49ers (Saints and Bengals) and the corners they tend to have usually are zone fit guys.

Even with the Chiefs struggles at time against man coverage, I’m not sure man is a good answer for the 49ers because it’s just not what they are built to do at all.
[Reply]
seamonster 09:43 AM 01-30-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
If the 49ers go man, I’d expect Ward to take Rice.

I don’t expect them to play a ton of man, though. It’s not in their defensive DNA.

Only two teams played less man than the 49ers (Saints and Bengals) and the corners they tend to have usually are zone fit guys.

Even with the Chiefs struggles at time against man coverage, I’m not sure man is a good answer for the 49ers because it’s just not what they are built to do at all.
I expect them to do something like cover-2 man where they put safeties deep and double Kelce. They'd be insane if they came out in zone like the Ravens did. Mahomes and Kelce carved up the statistically greatest defense of all time (according to dumbass ravens fans).
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:31 AM 01-30-2024
Originally Posted by seamonster:
I expect them to do something like cover-2 man where they put safeties deep and double Kelce. They'd be insane if they came out in zone like the Ravens did. Mahomes and Kelce carved up the statistically greatest defense of all time (according to dumbass ravens fans).
That's not in their traditional game plan, though. Cover 3, Cover 4, Cover 6. That's what they do.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:34 AM 01-30-2024
That's not in their traditional game plan, though. Cover 3, Cover 4, Cover 6. That's what they do.
They'll do the same thing the Ravens tried to do. Nothing over the top and make the Chiefs play mistake free football. That and hope that 4 can get home or rush Mahomes.
[Reply]
KCJake 11:29 AM 01-30-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
They'll do the same thing the Ravens tried to do. Nothing over the top and make the Chiefs play mistake free football. That and hope that 4 can get home or rush Mahomes.
This. It's very unlikely they come out doing something different than what they've been doing all year. This game could look like the Ravens game. We have to keep the pedal to the metal in the 2nd half. The 49ers have a real quarterback, unlike the Ravens
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 12:33 PM 01-30-2024
Originally Posted by KCJake:
This. It's very unlikely they come out doing something different than what they've been doing all year. This game could look like the Ravens game. We have to keep the pedal to the metal in the 2nd half. The 49ers have a real quarterback, unlike the Ravens
Thankfully, the 49ers don't have that Ravens defense. As long as we play mostly mistake free, I think stopping Mahomes is a tall order for the niners
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 01:01 PM 01-30-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Yeah, I think you're right. They'll do that for a half. And if Mahomes, Kelce, Rice, and Pacheco execute, the Chiefs will methodically dice them up.

They showed in the first half against the Ravens they can play at the efficiency level of the 2022 offense, if teams play zone and try to make them go on long drives.

The question is how long San Fran will stick with that?
[Reply]
Mecca 01:02 PM 01-30-2024
Yeah, I think you're right. They'll do that for a half. And if Mahomes, Kelce, Rice, and Pacheco execute, the Chiefs will methodically dice them up.

They showed in the first half against the Ravens they can play at the efficiency level of the 2022 offense, if teams play zone and try to make them go on long drives.

The question is how long San Fran will stick with that?
If they try to man guys up with dudes like Lenior having to do it they'll get roasted.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 01:06 PM 01-30-2024
This dude had 2 postseason TD's wiped off the board cause of BS penalties btw. His redemption is due.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:09 PM 01-30-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
This dude had 2 postseason TD's wiped off the board cause of BS penalties btw. His redemption is due.
He also had 2 to 3 in the regular season he got stopped at or inside the 1
[Reply]
TheGuardian 01:57 PM 01-30-2024
Good call broham and I FULLY expect that they will come in and try to run that Tampa 2 shell.

The issue is, Rice figured out zones as the season went on and of course there's Kelce.

I just see this matchup as the best we could hope for in this game. Rice should have a big day
[Reply]
Page 159 of 173
« First < 59109149155156157158159 160161162163169 > Last »
Up