ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 158 of 199
« First < 58108148154155156157158 159160161162168 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:04 AM 12-13-2022
Who cares anymore.

The trade made Tyreek a bigger superstar.

It also made mahomes a better QB.

Miami needed to win now and weapons for their limited QB.

Kc wanted young cheap draft picks and to clean their cap and landed McDuffie with the trade.

Its one of those rare trades where both sides ended up really great. But don't get me wrong, Tyreek in this offense with our new weapons would be absurd and we're still hurting from not having that WR1. But I can't find myself being at all upset about the trade
[Reply]
TEX 12-13-2022, 06:09 AM
This message has been deleted by TEX. Reason: Duplicate
Dull Tools 06:39 AM 12-13-2022
There is a good chance we play them in the first game in the playoffs.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:24 AM 12-13-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Who cares anymore.

The trade made Tyreek a bigger superstar.

It also made mahomes a better QB.

Miami needed to win now and weapons for their limited QB.

Kc wanted young cheap draft picks and to clean their cap and landed McDuffie with the trade.

Its one of those rare trades where both sides ended up really great. But don't get me wrong, Tyreek in this offense with our new weapons would be absurd and we're still hurting from not having that WR1. But I can't find myself being at all upset about the trade
If Tyreek actually was being a whiney bitch about not getting the ball enough, and Mahomes felt pressure to feed him the rock instead of finding the actual open man, then we're a way better team without him. Even if we JUST gained the cap freedom and didn't earn a single draft pick.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:26 AM 12-13-2022
I actually kind of see his point. His target average did go down quite a bit over the last several weeks last season. There are even a few games in there with only 2-3 targets like he said. Last game of the year in Denver he had 3 targets and 1 catch for 2 yds. Bizarre. I didn’t remember that.

But the bottom line is that he still finished the year near the top of the league in targets. And with the most targets he’s had in a Chiefs uniform (by a lot). I think it was a Chiefs record. While sharing the field with one of the greatest TEs ever. Just laughably narcissistic. I assume he’s smart enough to understand that with the amount of attention that he draws from defenses, there will be times that they have to go elsewhere. And the offense was at its best down the stretch, so he can’t pretend that it was detrimental to the team.

It’s funny that he claims to have no ill will toward anybody, including Veach, yet he’s chomping at the bit to play KC and make a statement.

At some point it was rumored that the Chiefs camp felt like he was stunting Mahomes’ growth as a QB and also that he wasn’t the world’s greatest teammate behind closed doors. I have to think there’s truth to that. Otherwise, I doubt they let him go over a few million per. If he were a less selfish player, I’m betting he’d still be in KC.

Good luck winning Super Bowls in Miami. Not happening.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:30 AM 12-13-2022
If they make the playoffs he may come in here in a playoff game. They will force feed him the ball. That would be an embarrassment of biblical proportions.
[Reply]
Spott 07:45 AM 12-13-2022
We all really miss all of the red zone drops that turned into interceptions, especially that last one.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:07 AM 12-13-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
If they make the playoffs he may come in here in a playoff game. They will force feed him the ball. That would be an embarrassment of biblical proportions.
Double cover and bracket. They have no run game outside of Tua, who's lost a step since his concussions and seems timid to be as great of a ground threat when everything opens up. Make Jalen Waddle and Mike Gisicki beat you, if they can. With Mike McDaniel as a young head coach, he doesn't seem to have a ton of patience, he's always looking for the home run ball.
[Reply]
dtrain 08:10 AM 12-13-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I actually kind of see his point. His target average did go down quite a bit over the last several weeks last season. There are even a few games in there with only 2-3 targets like he said. Last game of the year in Denver he had 3 targets and 1 catch for 2 yds. Bizarre. I didn’t remember that.

But the bottom line is that he still finished the year near the top of the league in targets. And with the most targets he’s had in a Chiefs uniform (by a lot). I think it was a Chiefs record. While sharing the field with one of the greatest TEs ever. Just laughably narcissistic. I assume he’s smart enough to understand that with the amount of attention that he draws from defenses, there will be times that they have to go elsewhere. And the offense was at its best down the stretch, so he can’t pretend that it was detrimental to the team.

It’s funny that he claims to have no ill will toward anybody, including Veach, yet he’s chomping at the bit to play KC and make a statement.

At some point it was rumored that the Chiefs camp felt like he was stunting Mahomes’ growth as a QB and also that he wasn’t the world’s greatest teammate behind closed doors. I have to think there’s truth to that. Otherwise, I doubt they let him go over a few million per. If he were a less selfish player, I’m betting he’d still be in KC.

Good luck winning Super Bowls in Miami. Not happening.
He's not worried about winning a super bowl just personal accolades
[Reply]
TEX 08:22 AM 12-13-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
If we don't have the 1st seed, give me Miami in KC week 1 playoffs.

Tyreek's return to Arrowhead.
You know it's going to end up happening...
[Reply]
tredadda 10:13 AM 12-13-2022
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Double cover and bracket. They have no run game outside of Tua, who's lost a step since his concussions and seems timid to be as great of a ground threat when everything opens up. Make Jalen Waddle and Mike Gisicki beat you, if they can. With Mike McDaniel as a young head coach, he doesn't seem to have a ton of patience, he's always looking for the home run ball.
Tua? He has 63 yards on the year. Not much of a rushing threat even pre injury.
[Reply]
jettio 10:26 AM 12-13-2022
Drew Rosenhaus is a Miami guy.

When that nonsense was going on before the 2019 season, I predicted that Miami would be Tyreek's next team if he ever left Chiefs.

Rosenhaus got a decent re-sign deal with Chiefs in 2019, but not as good as it would have been without the nonsense with Cristal.

I bet most of the comments that irk Chiefs fans were ideas that Rosenhaus planted and cultivated. Rosenhaus knew Tyreek and his family preferred year round living in Florida and once the Chiefs gave permission to seek trades and Rosenhaus got real prospective offers from Miami, it was case closed.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:33 AM 12-13-2022
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Doers Spags double anyone? Certainly not Chase and he should.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:56 AM 12-13-2022
Originally Posted by :
=PAChiefsGuy;16664467]He did not want to come back. He just said that in the interview.

Why don't you try actually reading people's posts?
And you take anything he says at face value?

:-)

I don't care or follow it that much...

...but I've always kind of assumed that Tyreek wanted the respect/money of being the highest paid receiver and to stay in KC. But when he couldn't have both, he made his choice.

And his ragging on KC is, as others keep pointing out, buyer's remorse.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:07 AM 12-13-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
And you take anything he says at face value?

:-)

I don't care or follow it that much...

...but I've always kind of assumed that Tyreek wanted the respect/money of being the highest paid receiver and to stay in KC. But when he couldn't have both, he made his choice.

And his ragging on KC is, as others keep pointing out, buyer's remorse.

I assumed something similar. I think Tyreek and his agent were determined to make up for the years when he had been underpaid by seeking that contract.

If he had been content with just getting a top 5 WR deal he would still be here.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:07 AM 12-13-2022
Nobody should pay attention to a single word Tyreek Hill says at this point.

He also said that he just wanted to be paid AJ Brown money. He said plainly if they would have given him the money AJ Brown got, he would have signed.

The problem with this statement is that Tyreek was traded a FULL MONTH before AJ Brown was. There was no AJ Brown money to talk about in MARCH.

Dude is pathological. I imagine he's got a massive inferiority complex deep down because why else would he be blatantly lying about stuff like this?
[Reply]
Page 158 of 199
« First < 58108148154155156157158 159160161162168 > Last »
Up