ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 157 of 199
« First < 57107147153154155156157 158159160161167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 10:58 PM 12-12-2022
For a really rich guy, Tyreek apparently likes to allow former teams to live in his head rent-free.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 10:59 PM 12-12-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
What the fuck is that dumbass talking about? He had the most catches in that game.
And lets not forget ShitforbrainsReek pulled his hammy warming up before the Broncos game in week 17 clowning around with Hardman.

Just fuck off Reek....we have moved on....time for you and your 25 point IQ to do the same.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:01 PM 12-12-2022
:-) @ Reek
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:07 PM 12-12-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i love it :-)

He's lying he left because he wanted to be the highest paid WR and he deserved to be. This is a nontroversy
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:09 PM 12-12-2022
Tyreek values Super Bowls over individual success. So he... signs with the Dolphins. That's some gnome logic right there...

Step 1: Sign with the team that offers me more money.
Step 2: ............
Step 3: SUPER BOWLS

It's a Reek'in joke at this point. Dude needs to move on. Go catch a wave and argue with his old GF or something.

I think I need to move on too. No way in heck should anything that comes out of that moron's mouth should bother me. Truth is that trade hurt. It hurt me, it hurt the fan base, it hurt Tyreek... but the team is actually better overall. That's what matters most.

Tyreek is the Kingom's ex hot girlfriend who felt she could get more from the guy with deep pockets. At the end of the day, the sex isn't half as good. The Kingdom ended up better off in the long run. The ex will always be an unsatisfied goldfinger.

Tyreek wanted to be Devante Adams? Yeah, he seems pretty happy in LV too.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:28 PM 12-12-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
He's lying he left because he wanted to be the highest paid WR and he deserved to be. This is a nontroversy
He's only fooling himself at the end if the day. Sharpe literally finds it to be comical.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:23 AM 12-13-2022
Yea not a fan of Tyreek anymore, great player but IQ is very low. JuJu is a better teammate, closing in on a 1,000 yard season and doesn’t cause distractions. He definitely needs to be signed long term
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:04 AM 12-13-2022
Love Tyreek but he just makes random shit up all the time about this to justify his decision. It's also pretty clear that he wanted to come back but couldn't pass up the Dolphins offer in comparison (and nobody can or should blame him for that).
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:04 AM 12-13-2022
I love Tyreek, but man this is just getting downright ridiculous.

Reek: just move on bro. We love you and appreciate you for what you did here. Quit acting like the scorned ex girlfriend. It’s not a good look.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:29 AM 12-13-2022
The Dolphins are getting some early success with the use of Tyreek Hill but can that success be sustainable? I mean they gave up a hefty price for him and I think we still get a couple picks from them next year? So Chiefs for sure came out on top especially if we can get Skyy Moore some production. I don't think Dolphins will be a yearly playoff picture the next 3 years and if you don't keep Tyreek happy feeding him the ball then he will throw everyone under the bus. Good luck with your WR Diva.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:30 AM 12-13-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Love Tyreek but he just makes random shit up all the time about this to justify his decision. It's also pretty clear that he wanted to come back but couldn't pass up the Dolphins offer in comparison (and nobody can or should blame him for that).
He did not want to come back. He just said that in the interview.

Why don't you try actually reading people's posts?
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:35 AM 12-13-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
He did not want to come back. Want don't you try actually reading people's posts?
Exactly. If Tyreek wanted to come back he never would have left and got greedy. Good for Vret Beach for playing hard ball.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:55 AM 12-13-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Exactly. If Tyreek wanted to come back he never would have left and got greedy. Good for Vret Beach for playing hard ball.
Exactly.

People are making this more complicated than it needs to be. If the guy wanted to stay here, he would of signed here.

Money was just an excuse. It is clear he felt he was being underused and probably wanted to leave for other reasons.

It doesn't seem like he has much love for KC period.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:08 AM 12-13-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Exactly.

People are making this more complicated than it needs to be. If the guy wanted to stay here, he would of signed here.

Money was just an excuse. It is clear he felt he was being underused and probably wanted to leave for other reasons.

It doesn't seem like he has much love for KC period.
He really thinks the grass is greener in Miami. That's also where he was making his home. That's not a coincidence he chose Miami. He already had a home there.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:12 AM 12-13-2022
If we don't have the 1st seed, give me Miami in KC week 1 playoffs.

Tyreek's return to Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Page 157 of 199
« First < 57107147153154155156157 158159160161167 > Last »
Up