ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 154 of 175
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****
Dante84 06:41 PM 04-28-2023
More to come!

Mahomes knew Rashee Rice was his guy after throwing with him in Dallas.@AdamLefkoe with the scoop �� pic.twitter.com/X8ZAab22kM

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) April 29, 2023

Rashee Rice | WR | SMU

One of the best WR prospects at the catch point and winning leverage mid-route. He consistently sets up defenders to put them on his back, locates the ball, and attacks it at the highest point.

Skill set is wild for a 6' 200lb WR. pic.twitter.com/ClxW4SJvi5

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 16, 2023

Rashee Rice was drafted with pick 55 of round 2 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 9.53 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 145 out of 3062 WR from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/lwD9tvVPvv pic.twitter.com/YjucxErSE1

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2023

[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 05:35 PM 01-17-2024
The slow ramp.
https://youtu.be/czRHG5JMCfA?si=enbQXg9F0aUvxF1K
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:36 PM 01-17-2024
Boy gonna feast on that soft secondary
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 08:13 PM 01-17-2024
Rice has been great and gives us hope for another Super Bowl, and is the kind of draft pick the hill trade required.

But think of how much better things could’ve been if our receiver drafting after the hill trade has been better. Clearly, taking Moore over Pickens was a big mistake. And this year why couldn’t we have been as smart as the bills and recognized a 2 tight end strategy. Instead of drafting Uzomah we could have drafted Laporta. That would’ve given us Kelsey‘s replacement as he starts to age and another reliable receiver this year for Mahomes.

And we should have recognized what last year‘s bandaid group of receivers did was not sustainable. If we hadn’t wasted so much money on penalty Taylor, we could’ve had free agent Hopkins.

So Rice has been great and was a great draft pick. but he doesn’t make up for the terrible approach Veach has taken for receivers after the hill trade.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:23 PM 01-17-2024
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd:
Rice has been great and gives us hope for another Super Bowl, and is the kind of draft pick the hill trade required.

But think of how much better things could’ve been if our receiver drafting after the hill trade has been better. Clearly, taking Moore over Pickens was a big mistake. And this year why couldn’t we have been as smart as the bills and recognized a 2 tight end strategy. Instead of drafting Uzomah we could have drafted Laporta. That would’ve given us Kelsey‘s replacement as he starts to age and another reliable receiver this year for Mahomes.

And we should have recognized what last year‘s bandaid group of receivers did was not sustainable. If we hadn’t wasted so much money on penalty Taylor, we could’ve had free agent Hopkins.

So Rice has been great and was a great draft pick. but he doesn’t make up for the terrible approach Veach has taken for receivers after the hill trade.
Shut up bitch
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:03 PM 01-17-2024

But think of how much better things could’ve been if our receiver drafting after the hill trade has been better. Clearly, taking Moore over Pickens was a big mistake. And this year why couldn’t we have been as smart as the bills and recognized a 2 tight end strategy. Instead of drafting Uzomah we could have drafted Laporta. That would’ve given us Kelsey‘s...
Pretty sure your entire opinion was easily invalidated when you couldn't even correctly spell the name of our HOF TE.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:18 PM 01-17-2024
Interesting. My rep stick can still dole out 5 red squares of damage if it needs to.

Good to know.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 09:23 PM 01-17-2024
Bro spelled it Kelsey.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 09:25 PM 01-17-2024

I don’t know, I really think Kelsey can give us a good couple of years. I really do like Rise, and with Majomes throwing to him, it’s gonna be electric. I’m not mad at Veech for drafting Skii More, misses happen even to the best GM in the universe.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:31 PM 01-17-2024
In all seriousness, can you imagine how absolutely fucking stupid it is to basically say, “If you ignore how good Rice is and ignore the fact that Veach won a SB largely with this level of WR talent last year, he’s been an absolute failure.”?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:39 AM 01-18-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
In all seriousness, can you imagine how absolutely ****ing stupid it is to basically say, “If you ignore how good Rice is and ignore the fact that Veach won a SB largely with this level of WR talent last year, he’s been an absolute failure.”?
Well, I don't know, a lot of people have basically been making this argument for months.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 08:54 AM 01-18-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
In all seriousness, can you imagine how absolutely fucking stupid it is to basically say, “If you ignore how good Rice is and ignore the fact that Veach won a SB largely with this level of WR talent last year, he’s been an absolute failure.”?
"Why doesn't he just pick all the right guys? Its so obvious! Its so easy! I bet I could do this job! Hire me, Kansas City Chiefs!"
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:00 AM 01-18-2024
We’re paying dirt cheap prices for our WRs.

You can disagree with that strategy. Fine. But the way some fans call Veach a failure?

He didn’t really fail. Failure is paying Frank Clark prices and getting… well… Frank Clark. On this one he went conservative on a slow rebuild of the position.
[Reply]
O.city 09:01 AM 01-18-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We’re paying dirt cheap prices for our WRs.

You can disagree with that strategy. Fine. But the way some fans call Veach a failure?

He didn’t really fail. Failure is paying Frank Clark prices and getting… well… Frank Clark. On this one he went conservative on a slow rebuild of the position.
Eh...I'm ok with the "failure" part. Not all failures are someones fault. Shit just failed and didn't work out.

Pivot and move on.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:13 AM 01-18-2024
I have a hunch that this Sunday's game will be known as The Rashee Rice Game.......
[Reply]
kcgreene 09:17 AM 01-18-2024
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I have a hunch that this Sunday's game will be known as The Rashee Rice Game.......
That implies it'll be his best playoff game... I think it should be "Rice's Welcome Party" personally, but something organically will come out of it I'm sure.
[Reply]
Page 154 of 175
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164 > Last »
Up