ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 154 of 157
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:33 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
An empty uniform that runs 4.4 is still an empty uniform.

The 'deep threat' that can't catch isn't anything that moves the needle, in my opinion. We have Worthy and Hardman to run those routes, and Worthy can actually catch and track the ball.

Slayton, maybe. Diontae, sure.
That's a harsh assessment when MVS has proven he can make big plays on the biggest stage.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
That's a harsh assessment when MVS has proven he can make big plays on the biggest stage.
He had the one game, really, the AFCCG when he was the only NFL WR we had left and beat the Bengals. I love him for that!

But he was putrid last year, and other than the pretty hilarious pee-wee league basket catch to seal the deal against the Ravens, he was basically an empty suit.

He's not coming anyway, he's a Saint now, so it doesn't matter.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:37 PM Today
"Let's do what the Buffalo Bills did" says no one, ever
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I get it. And I also want the same thing. But here’s the thing: we have a dozen years to capture all those rings. We may have just this one shot to get the threepeat. I’m okay with sacrificing the next two-three seasons out of the next 12 to secure the ultimate “in-your-face Belichick-Brady!!!!” trophy of all-time. Ymmv.
To me this is 2 year window that we need to maximize as much as possible.

That's because Tyreek Hil, Chris Jones, and Travis Kelce don't grow on trees.

We converted Tyreek into assets that included a young pro-Bowl star corner.

So that leaves us 2 more years of prime Jones and Kelce as a viable weapon.

It's not that we give up after two years. But strategy says to push now while we hold these cards.
[Reply]
493rd 06:40 PM Today
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
"Let's do what the Buffalo Bills did" says no one, ever
What was has no indication on what might be. We should’ve signed Cooper before those assholes.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:42 PM Today
It takes two to make a deal. Nobody wants to help KC. The rest of the league hates us.

You act like Veach is just sitting around playing putt putt with his ringer off.

Don't expect a blockbuster deal. Overpaying isn't likely.
Fans hate us.

80% of the league isn't thinking about us at all. They're running their own race.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by 493rd:
What was has no indication on what might be. We should’ve signed Cooper before those assholes.
Yes, because he was a free agent we could’ve just “signed.”
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:59 PM Today
He had the one game, really, the AFCCG when he was the only NFL WR we had left and beat the Bengals. I love him for that!

But he was putrid last year, and other than the pretty hilarious pee-wee league basket catch to seal the deal against the Ravens, he was basically an empty suit.

He's not coming anyway, he's a Saint now, so it doesn't matter.
He scored TD's versus the Jags, Bengals and Niners. Plus made big catches against the Bills and Ravens. All of that in the playoffs. So nomatter what you might think about him, the record is the record.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:00 PM Today
Petro claims that the Browns were asking for a 2nd round pick from the Chiefs for Cooper.
[Reply]
493rd 07:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Yes, because he was a free agent we could’ve just “signed.”
Stop being an idiot trying to split hairs for a like. Chiefs could’ve easily traded for him and snuffed the Bills out.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Petro claims that the Browns were asking for a 2nd round pick from the Chiefs for Cooper.
Yeah they can fuck themselves for that asking price
[Reply]
493rd 07:03 PM Today
Toss the 49ers into the mix looking for a WR. Your move, Veach.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Stop being an idiot trying to split hairs for a like. Chiefs could’ve easily traded for him and snuffed the Bills out.
So you would have been fine giving up a 2-rounder that's 30 years old and leads the league in drops?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Fans hate us.

80% of the league isn't thinking about us at all. They're running their own race.
We're everybody's super bowl, every week. I don't think that's true.

We're the measuring stick. Nobody's in a hurry to help us out.

Any team that thinks they MIGHT compete now or the near future isn't going to strengthen KC. They'll send assets anywhere else.
[Reply]
Icon 07:05 PM Today
I read/heard somewhere the Chiefs were in on Cooper but were only offering a 4th so Cleveland went with Buffalos offer.
[Reply]
Page 154 of 157
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157 >
Up