ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 153 of 173
« First < 53103143149150151152153 154155156157163 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****
Dante84 06:41 PM 04-28-2023
More to come!

Mahomes knew Rashee Rice was his guy after throwing with him in Dallas.@AdamLefkoe with the scoop �� pic.twitter.com/X8ZAab22kM

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) April 29, 2023

Rashee Rice | WR | SMU

One of the best WR prospects at the catch point and winning leverage mid-route. He consistently sets up defenders to put them on his back, locates the ball, and attacks it at the highest point.

Skill set is wild for a 6' 200lb WR. pic.twitter.com/ClxW4SJvi5

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 16, 2023

Rashee Rice was drafted with pick 55 of round 2 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 9.53 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 145 out of 3062 WR from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/lwD9tvVPvv pic.twitter.com/YjucxErSE1

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2023

[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:26 PM 01-14-2024
Get rid of Toney, MVS, and Moore.

Draft one early. Draft one late. Sign a decent FA.

Don’t need to go crazy with any of those moves.

Those moves plus Rice and Kelce will be massive upgrades.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:09 PM 01-14-2024
When I hear rashee rice talk, I hear Patrick and Travis.

It’s refreshing. Humble, loves to play the game, right amount of ownership for mistakes. I know that sounds simple and yet it’s the accountability you just don’t hear from guys like Mvs and Toney.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:14 PM 01-14-2024
It’s crazy that Rice is already looking like what we all hoped Dwayne Bowe could have developed into.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:20 PM 01-14-2024
He's starting to work the angles with his acceleration. When he breaks clean there is literally nobody in the league who can keep step with him. Rice definitely looks like a dawk as well. At times you see him initiate the contact. It sends a message.
[Reply]
Chieftain 11:28 PM 01-14-2024
Rice has an odd way of running his routes. He appears slow and very close to be tackled by the corner who is covering him. Yet, he accelerates just enough and grabs 20 yards in a blink of an eye. It's almost as if he plays the game in slow motion. Remarkable to watch. He is also a very fluid runner. Almost like a videogame character.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:31 PM 01-14-2024
I’m excited to see who they go up and get to play opposite him.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:32 PM 01-14-2024
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Rice has an odd way of running his routes. He appears slow and very close to be tackled by the corner who is covering him. Yet, he accelerates just enough and grabs 20 yards in a blink of an eye. It's almost as if he plays the game in slow motion. Remarkable to watch. He is also a very fluid runner. Almost like a videogame character.
And his physicality is not to be overlooked.

Kids a dawg.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:39 PM 01-14-2024
Originally Posted by BossChief:
It’s crazy that Rice is already looking like what we all hoped Dwayne Bowe could have developed into.
It's possible to praise Rice and be enthusiastic about his future without shitting on Bowe and what he did here.

What he could have developed into? How about what he DID develop into? Were you expecting him to be Calvin Johnson or some shit?

Like 4 consecutive 1000 yard seasons with wild instability at QB and coach. Super fun YAC WR. He put together a ton of great plays where it took defenses to swarm tackle in order to bring him down.

Bowe had a pretty good 7 or so seasons with us. Yeah, at the end he was a part of the season without a WR TD. He had lost a significant step and only got worse when he left KC the next year. But that doesn't mean he was some Jon Baldwin jagoff.

Put some respect on his name.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:46 PM 01-14-2024
Yep Rice is a clear cut #1! No need to sign like a Mike Evans or so, Rice is HIM! Get Rome Oduzinke!! Pair him with Rice and watch magic happen!
[Reply]
BossChief 11:57 PM 01-14-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
It's possible to praise Rice and be enthusiastic about his future without shitting on Bowe and what he did here.

What he could have developed into? How about what he DID develop into? Were you expecting him to be Calvin Johnson or some shit?

Like 4 consecutive 1000 yard seasons with wild instability at QB and coach. Super fun YAC WR. He put together a ton of great plays where it took defenses to swarm tackle in order to bring him down.

Bowe had a pretty good 7 or so seasons with us. Yeah, at the end he was a part of the season without a WR TD. He had lost a significant step and only got worse when he left KC the next year. But that doesn't mean he was some Jon Baldwin jagoff.

Put some respect on his name.
I’m not putting Bowe down on that. He really only played to his potential in 1 season though, imo. That was when Haley forced him to take it seriously.

What I’m saying is I think it’s highly possible Rice eclipses what Bowe did here because he seems less full of himself, more professional, but still brings the traits Bowe did in terms of how he plays larger, is physical with the ball in his hands, and could really hurt you when he got going.

Rice has a chance to have a few really big years in the near future.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:02 AM 01-15-2024
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I’m not putting Bowe down on that. He really only played to his potential in 1 season though, imo. That was when Haley forced him to take it seriously.
Bullshit.

He had four very good seasons w/total ass at QB.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:28 AM 01-15-2024
Im not sure if anyone else saw this but Rice should have TWO TDs!

The block in the back on Taylor that called back the TD, a Miami guy pushed Taylor in the back and caused him to push his guy.

Fucking announcers glossed right over it, even on the replay. I saw it clear as day!

Tell me you guys saw it too!
[Reply]
O.city 07:49 AM 01-15-2024
The hands pluck catches were impressive.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:41 AM 01-15-2024
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Yep Rice is a clear cut #1! No need to sign like a Mike Evans or so, Rice is HIM! Get Rome Oduzinke!! Pair him with Rice and watch magic happen!
And if God forbid Rice get hurt and be out for a bit we are back to looking like ass. We don't need Tyreek but we could use 2-3 more guys that are at least solid.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:29 PM 01-17-2024

#chiefs WR Rashee Rice hasn't hit a rookie wall. He actually looks like he's hitting another gear. I talked to someone who has thrived with late season chemistry with Mahomes in the past and they agree. This is something to watch. My report on The Insiders on @nflnetwork pic.twitter.com/O38n0Ajf6D

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) January 17, 2024

[Reply]
Page 153 of 173
« First < 53103143149150151152153 154155156157163 > Last »
Up